艾伦脱口秀第188期:我在后台
英语课
We just slide your hand like that,It's so smooth.There are someone smoking. 我们挥挥手就能打开它 缓缓地开启 有人在这里抽烟
Ok,it's like a Star Trek 1 door or something OK,so I'm backstage now and here's my friend Ron. 这像个星际迷航的门 现在我在后台 这是我的朋友Ron
how are you,Ron?Damn.Whatever,Ok,So here we go. 你好吗?Ron 该死 不管了 我们这里开始
We are backstage and this is because you usually see me on the other side. 我们在后台 因为你们平时在另一边看到我
So I'm gonna come around this way. 所以我今天从这边走
This is where Andy usually gets his short shorts measured right here. 这里是Andy量他的短裤的地方
And these are not,well those aren't done.Those are the long ones you wear,so. 这裤子还没完成 这些是长的
Those are what we are talking about,that's good. 所以 这才是我们在说的东西 很好
All right,great.So,ah,let's see what else happens back here. 好,让我们看看这里还有什么发生
Oh,these are our game show.Oh,I didn't know you were together. 哦 这是我们的游戏 哦,我不知道你们是一对
Okay,So,yeah,this is what they do.They show the...,look like that,right?One more time,yeah. 这就是他们做的事 他们像这样展示这个 对吗? 再来一次
So,and here's,this is Dave who actually does this whenever we do that he plays the harp 2. 这个是Dave 他在我们做这个动作的时候弹竖琴的人
Once again.Good job,really good.Especially the few strings 3 you have right there. 再来一次 干得好 真的很好 特别是你仅有的几根弦
All right,Jones is right here.This is what you usually see me do I take a slip hmm,of water. 这里是Jones 你们经常看到我吸一口水
Then I throw the Mentos up here.Hmm,I missed.Sometimes I miss.So,this Usually I got it but today,so. 然后把薄荷糖扔上去 我们接到 有时候我接不到 平时我能接到但今天没有
And here's our Know or Go Machine right here.You are cleaning that Jason? 这里是我们“Know or Go”机器 你在打扫它吗 Jason?
Yeah.All right,So that's what happens when Know or Go Machine is up there. 这就是“Know or Go”机器在这里的时候做的工作
These aren't hooked up right now and I would push that button. 它们现在没有插电源 然后我按下按钮
vi.作长途艰辛的旅行;n.长途艰苦的旅行
- We often go pony-trek in the summer.夏季我们经常骑马旅行。
- It took us the whole day to trek across the rocky terrain.我们花了一整天的时间艰难地穿过那片遍布岩石的地带。
n.竖琴;天琴座
- She swept her fingers over the strings of the harp.她用手指划过竖琴的琴弦。
- He played an Irish melody on the harp.他用竖琴演奏了一首爱尔兰曲调。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀