Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a 1)reservation? Customer: Yes. The reservation is under Lin. Waiter: Very good, Mr. Lin. Do you prefer smoking or non-smoking seating? Customer: Non-smoking, please.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

There is a spark from a short, and the twigs at her knee catch fire. He pulls her back into the seat beside him. He thrusts his hands up against the cockpit glass and it will not shift. Begins punching the glass, cracking it, finally breaking it, and

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Unit Two day 义 Everyday Expressions He goes on a walk every day. Most people work during the day. I got a day off work. 生活用语Street Talks A: You know what? They lengthened the working day fro

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Part 10 In a pub 在酒吧 1. I'd like... 礼貌地提出要求时 Would you like... 有礼貌地提出建议时 Would you like a drink? 您要喝点什么? Yes, I'd like a glass of beer. 是的,我要一杯啤酒 want/ need 熟人之间用 I need a drink. 噢,我想和点东西 What do you

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

第8课,练习 tenminutes;10分钟 ameanman;小气的人 tenpens;10只钢笔 Sendmoney,寄钱 Thinglass;薄玻璃 tengirls;10个女孩 sevencountries7个国家 Abadcold;重感冒 Hardcurrency;硬通货 Creditcard;信用卡 Agoodbook;一本好书 fo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语发音10日过关1

Have a first child 第一胎 A man and his wife were making their first doctor visit, the wife being pregnant with their first child. After everything checked out, the doctor took a small stamp and stamped the wife's stomach with indelible ink. The cou

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 牙牙学英语

Very superstitious, writings on the wall, Very superstitious, ladders bout to fall, Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin glass Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past. When you believe in things that you dont understand, Then you s

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

THIS IS AMERICA - 'Creatures of Light' Come Out of the Dark FAITH LAPIDUS: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. JUNE SIMMS: And Im June Simms. This week, we learn about three American artists and their work. And later,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Tess: Eve, how much are these Christmas ornaments? 黛丝:伊芙,这些圣诞饰品多少钱? Eve: Those are on sale. They are $2.00 each. 伊芙:那些特价,每个2块钱。 Tess: Thats cheap! These will make good presents for next year.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

很多大学生在大学期间就确定了自己的职业目标并为之努力奋斗,希望将来能在职场中有所成就。 Maura: All right. Now, today were going to do a Chatterbox episode, and that is where Harp and I chat about all differen

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

文本: Dexter:You know,nothing would give me more pleasure than to kill you right here and now.Me,kill the _(1)_ Hitman? Yeah,but uh,I don't need that kind of attention.So uh...oh dear...oh dear...you've done a bad,bad thing.Well,now they won't be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Two kids with curious hearts Not afraid to break Running wild running too far Trying to find a way Rubbing pennies together for worse or for better One glass of cheap champagne It's now or it's never we hope it's forever All we got is one way leaving

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

橙色天空:Lady GAGA《orange colored sky》 每首爵士歌手都带着灵魂的,Lady GAGA的《orange colored sky》同样也是。某天下午,突然就打开了自己的耳朵,不得不说,GAGA就是一奇葩,能把爵士乐诠释好的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

雅思听力分三个场景,而今天我们着重来看一下雅思听力section 2场景,仍以社会生活场景为主,如旅游(traveling),校园生活(campus life),银行(banking)场景,其中尤以旅游场景最为常见,下文是详细

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Later that afternoon, Earl sent everyone out to take pictures for practice. He said to return by 4:30 sharp. Will and Keesha went to two vacant apartments. Keesha took lots of pictures; Will took only a few. They returned to the training room at 4:27

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Later that afternoon, Earl sent everyone out to take pictures for practice. He said to return by 4:30 sharp. Will and Keesha went to two vacant apartments. Keesha took lots of pictures; Will took only a few. They returned to the training room at 4:27

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Science and technology 科学技术 Beer drinking 啤酒的饮用 Shape up! 形状改变一切! What sort of glass you drink from predicts how fast you drink 喝酒有多快?看杯子就知道 WOULD you like that in a straight or a jug, sir? was

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Matches Striking matches, on this Moment of Science. Have you ever had a problem getting a match to light? If so, you might be using the wrong type of match. There are actually two different types of matches: safety matches and strike-anywhere matche

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

From VOA Learning English, this is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in Special English. I'm June Simms. Our program today is about a mystery as old as time. Bob Doughty and Sarah Long tell about the mystery of time. If you can read a clock, you can know the time

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Howareyougettingalong? 最近过的怎么样? 例句: We'vealwaysbeengettingalongquitewell. 我们一直相处很好。 Theyseemtogetalongwitheachother. 他们好像相处的很好。 A:Oh,Henry?Ihaven'tseenyouinages.Comein.Letmetakeyourcoat.Howa

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语