NICK: Excuse me. ALICE: Yeah? NICK: I've never used this place before. Can you give me some idea what I need to do? ALICE: You just put quarters in the machines. It's easy. NICK: Yes, but... well... ALICE: What? NICK: How do I use the machines? ALIC

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 留学英语口语

NICK: I like the Honda Accord you showed me before. I think it's more practical for my needs. JOHN: Alright, sir. You are making a good choice. Honda has made a lot of design improvements in the new Accord. NICK: What does it come with standard? JOH

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们要讲的一个词组,是叫做乌龙。大家都知道,乌龙就是说在

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Uber's board will seek an experienced boss, perhaps a woman. 当下,董事会正在寻找一位成熟老练的总裁,众人猜测是一位女性。 He or she will need experience running a multinational. 这位总裁将要担负起运营一家大型

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

[00:02.52]and now you'd like just a moment? 现在你就要一分钟? [00:04.28]Sure. Go right ahead. 当然.继续吧. [00:13.76]Thanks for the solidarity, Mum, but next time a little less information. 谢谢你维护我的利益,妈妈, 但下次少透

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—大喜之日

Nick: She's the first aboriginal Australian to win a gold medal. Cheryl: Ah, aboriginal Australian. Nick: Yeah, so native Australian. Cheryl: What did she win a gold medal in? Nick: In the 400 meters sprint. Cheryl: Oh, the sprint, so she's a runner.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

At Breakfast 1--What are your plans for today, Mak? Nick and I are going shopping. Do you want to come too? 2--Well, as a matter fo fact, I'm meeting Steve. He's writing an article and he's asked me to take some photographs for it. 1--An article? Wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

At Breakfast 1--What are your plans for today, Mak? Nick and I are going shopping. Do you want to come too? 2--Well, as a matter fo fact, I'm meeting Steve. He's writing an article and he's asked me to take some photographs for it. 1--An article? Wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们要讲的是,一个非常常用的词组,叫做搞定啦。比如说我们

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Brad:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick: 今天我们要讲的是词组是出卖。我们在生活中可能会对朋友开玩笑的说,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English..大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick: 今天我们要讲一个非常接地气的网络表达,叫做累成狗。意思就是说,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick: 大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们来学习两组很容易被搞错的,却又很常用的词。一个是废

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. David: Hi guys. My name is David Nick: 翘课啊,是很多人在学生时代都会做的事,包括我自己。有时候起床

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

IVETTE FELICIANO: This might look like a typical Saturday matinee on Broadway But the fact that Annmarie Scotti is here with her son Nick, tells you it's anything but (Annmarie Scotti: Hey Nick, you ready?) IVETTE FELICIANO: And tickets for this part

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Where are you off to so early? You just got home. 你一大早要去哪儿啊,你才刚到家 The trouble with traveling overseas for a few weeks 几周海外旅行的后果是 is that a few weeks' worth of work is piling up on my desk. 几周的文件

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

China and Britain have agreed on a currency swap deal, allowing exchanges of up to 200 billion RMB or 20 billion pounds. The agreement will involve a reciprocal 3-year currency swap line. The deal was announced in an online statement by the Bank of E

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年07月

A new service has launched which promises to transform undomesticated grooms into perfect husbands-to-be, yours for only ?199. 一项新的服务项目横空出世,声称可以让从未染指家务的新郎,摇身一变成为完美的准老公,而

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Thank you so much.Some good dancers out here today,and some excellent singing going on,you sang almost that entire song. 谢谢你们 今天现场有些很棒的舞者 还有一些极棒的歌手 你们几乎唱完了一整首歌 People who have turn

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Chapter Four The Abandoned House 第四章 废弃的古宅 Megan looks at the old house and says, Look at the writing above the door: HOME OF ABIGAIL CROSS OCTOBER 31, 1627 - SEPTEMBER 22, 1692 梅格恩看了看古宅说,看,这门上写了东西:

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 万圣节奇遇记

Howard: I can hardly hear you, Nick! Nick: Oh, we seem to have a bad connection on this phone. Howard: Could you speak up, please? Nick: I'm talking as loud as I can. Howard: I'm going to hang up and call again. Nick: All right!

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对话对对碰