Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. David: Hi guys. My name is David Nick: 现在呢春天到了,万物复苏的季节又到了。春意盎然,难免会让人有

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. Brad: 大家好,我是Brad Nick: 今天我们来学一个词,叫妈宝。妈宝在我们生活中也是用的比较多,说

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Anybody in law school? 如果有人学法律的话 I will tell you if what you are doing...if you're trying to pass the bar? 也许你正在愁怎么考过司法考试(音同酒吧) 我来告诉你怎么考过 Stop, turn around, go back in the ba

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Nick was old. Nick was old and sick. His wife was Sherry. Sherry was younger than Nick. Nick was older than Sherry. Nick was 81. Sherry was 61. They had been married for 41 years. They loved each other. Kill me, Nick said. You say you love me. If you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Son: Dad, give me a dime. Father: Son, don't you think you're getting too big to be forever begging for dimes? Son: I guess you're right, Dad. Give me a dollar, will you? 儿子:爸爸,给我一角钱。 父亲:儿子,你不认为你已经长大了,不该再老是一角一角

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

I don't like the way he's looking at you, 我不喜欢他看你的眼神 I'm starting to think you want him too. 我开始以为你也喜欢他 Am I crazy?Have I lost ya. 我疯了么 我失去你了么 Even though I know you love me, 尽管我知道你

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Carly Rae Jepsen略带鼻音的声线,甜美不带做作,搭配简单上口的旋律,复古俏皮的编曲,就这样自由在地,自由地哼唱着。如同秋日洒下的点点暖阳,亦像一道贴心的午后甜点,轻易唤起你心底里

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

1. What is the man's name? A. His name is Mike. B. He goes by Nick. C. His friends call him Nate. 2. Where is the man from? A. He's from Brownston. B. His hometown is Brownsburg. C. He's originally from Brownsville. 3. How old is the man? A. He's in

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

绯闻男女深情对唱:Before The Storm Nick Jonas feat Miley Cyrus Yeah Woah Miley: I know this isn't what I wanted I never thought it'd come this far Just thinking back to where we started And how we lost all that we are Nick: We were young and

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

IVETTE FELICIANO:This might look like a typical Saturday matinee on Broadway But the fact that Annmarie Scotti is here with her son Nick, tells you its anything but (Annmarie Scotti: Hey Nick, you ready?) IVETTE FELICIANO:And tickets for this particu

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

尼克武伊契奇(在香港宣道时称为力克)(英语:Nick Vujicic,1982年12月4日-),塞尔维亚裔澳大利亚籍基督教布道家,没有四肢的生命(Life Without Limbs)组织创办人。他天生没有四肢,但勇于

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。而善于使用电话的人,不仅能通过电

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

歌词: How come you never know what you got... until its gone 你总是不懂你所拥有的...直到它离你而去 Too bad, cause I never felt so good with anyone 很糟,因为我和其他人从没感到如此美妙 How fool was I into thinking I was gonna be alright..okay..fine

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

WASHINGTON, June 23 (Xinhua) -- The White House announced Wednesday that British Lieutenant General Nick Parker would serve as acting Commander of NATO's International Security Assistance(援助) Force in Afghanistan until a new U.S. Commander is

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 1 - Part 3 For a moment the last sunshine fell with romantic affection upon her glowing face; her voice compelled me forward breathlessly as I listenedthen the glow faded, each light deserting her with

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Lance 兰斯 Sergeant, it's Detective Hall. I have an update on the Dodger case. 队长,我是豪尔警探,幕后者的案子有了新进展 A body was found in an art gallery shot point blank. 艺术馆发现一具被一枪致命的尸体 There

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Fun.乐队献唱美剧《Girls》原声带首播《Sight Of The Sun》 Fun.乐队新单《Sight Of The Sun》官方视听首播啦!出自HBO热播美剧《Girls》原声带,主唱Nate Ruess的高亢特别的嗓音仍然是这首歌的亮点所在。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

A: ...The rings please. May this ring be blessed so he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in peace, and continue in love until lifes end. B: With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment A: Honey, thats my pinkie.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

B: Welcome to American English Mosaic, I'm Mike Bond! A: And I'm Lin Yang. B: Need to know how to prepare for an important trade expo? We will give you some insights in today's business etiquette. A: 给小费是美国的社交礼仪,到底给多少合

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班