NICK: I think you made the right choice, coming to us. We have a wide selection of vehicles you can choose from. DAVID: I would like to rent a car with a good stereo. NICK: All our cars have stereos in them. Stereos, air conditioning. It's all stand

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语

naive a.幼稚的,无知的,天真的 napkin n.餐巾(纸) narrative a.叙述的,叙事体的 n.叙述,记叙文 nasty a.肮脏的;下流的;险恶的;令人不快的 necessitate vt. 迫使

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级词汇

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad. Hi everyone, my name is Brad Nick:那今天呢,我和我的朋友Brad将会来给大家讲

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

VOICE ONE: I'M Shirley Griffith VOICE TWO: AND I'M Doug Johnson with people in America, a program about people who are important in the history of the United States. Today we present the second part of the story of Ernest Hemingway's life and writing

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

07 作家海明威的一生 (二) DATE=3-4-01 TITLE=PEOPLE IN AMERICA #1811 - Ernest Hemingway Pt. 2 BYLINE=RICHARD THORMAN VOICE ONE: I'M Shirley Griffith VOICE TWO: AND I'M Doug Johnson with people

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

This old man 这位老先生 英文歌词: This old man, he played one, He played nick-nack on my thumb With a nick-nack paddy whack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home. This old man, he played two, He played nick-nack on my shoe; Wi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Nick : Where are my keys? Sandy: I don't know. Are they on the dresser? Nick : No, they aren't. Sandy: Are they under the bed? Nick : No. Oh, here they are. Sandy: Where? Nick : In my pocket. 我的钥匙在哪里? 尼克:我的钥匙在哪里? 仙蒂

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(410) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

It was 10:55 a.m. Nick was standing on Fifth Avenue. He was outside the library with about 50 others. At 11 a.m., the library doors opened. Once past the first door, people formed into a loose double line. A woman was to Nick's right. All of a sudden

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. 今天我来给大家分享一个救场的短语。为什么说救场呢?因为很多时候啊,我们因为说的太快,或

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching serieshow do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天呢,我们要讲的是literally简直了。就是说我们在中文大家也经常

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

模仿文本:Many more than you might think it seems. Online dating was one of the first businesses to operate on the net and it's been going strong ever since. But people are often embarrassed to admit they're looking for love online. Mark Lesnick

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

This Is A Holdup 这是抢劫 Monday was Nick's first day at the National Trust Bank. He wanted to make a good impression. When he arrived at work, everyone was already very busy. No one even bothered 5 to look up from their work. He took his spot at

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Social Relations Susan Nick and Susan had been childhood sweethearts. Now, Nick collected enough courage to ask her the most important of all questions. There are quite a lot of advantages to being single. He began, but there comes a time when you lo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

第七期 —— 新官上任 (上) - Everyone, everyone, meet Darcy McGuire. - Oh, jeez. - My goodness. Everybody showed up. - Darcy, how are you ? - Nice to see you. Hi ! - Pleasant surprise. -

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[00:00]N:That does it! Out, you two pixies! Go through the door or the window! [00:04]G:Nick, what's wrong? [00:06]N:What do you call me? You calling me Nick? [00:09]G:Well, Nick, that's your name. [00:10]N:I don't know you from Adam's off

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

1. What is the name of the caller? A. Nick B. Nate C. Neil 2. According to the girl, her father: A. is not home. B. is on another line. C. can't come to the telephone. 3. What is the man's telephone number? A. 598-7482 B. 587-4728 C. 589-7248 4. The

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

SAN FRANCISCO Uber CEO Travis Kalanick honored his controversial ride-sharing service at an event on Wednesday with surprisingly humble words to celebrate its five year anniversary. 三藩市报道:在上周三(6月3日)的一次公开活动,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sub-prime mortgage 次级贷款或次级按揭,是为信用评级较差、无法从正常渠道借贷的人所提供的贷款。次级贷款的利率一般较正常贷款为高,而且常常是可以随时间推移而大幅上调的浮动利率,因

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

My son, the polar bear, Dad said. Every New Year's Day, you and a thousand other Coney Island loonies jump into the freezing ocean. How stupid is that? Nick said, It's not stupid, Dad. It's fun, it's free, and it's healthy. And we do it every Sunday

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

There was such a shortage of equipment. We have one rifle for two per truck. 装备短缺得很严重,每辆卡车上两人共用一把步枪。 We have one box of ten bullets which we were not allowed to open. It was pathetic 我们有一盒十颗子

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 二战启示录