《美国偶像》总决赛之夜精彩纷呈,Fall Out Boy携手冠军候选人Clark与Nick霸气献唱开场热单《Centuries》,拉美天王瑞奇马丁与5强选手震撼串烧,带来长达7分钟的超长表演秀。当《生命之杯》的旋

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(325) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

They walk past the park, past the tennis courts and past the church. 他们路过公园、网球场和教堂。 Then they walk down a country road. 然后他们朝一个乡间小路向下走去。 At the end of the road they see an old cemetery. 在路

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语科技新闻

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们要讲的东西是在中文中非常常见的一个动词语,叫做拖延症。

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick:Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:今天我们来讲一个phrase是the seat is taken就是说,这个座位被占了。这

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Hi Everyone, my name is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English Nick:大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家伙,我是Brad. Nick:那今天呢请到了我们的老朋友Brad来讲解今天的节目。那今天呢我们给大家

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. 大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好.我是Brad. Vivian:大家好,我是Vivian. Nick: Today we got a new guest, Vivian. Vivian's gonna help us with

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

banter, ['bntə] n (善意而轻松的)玩笑;开玩笑 【例】He bantered with his grandchildren 他和几个孙子逗乐。 【记】读:搬他。我们在开玩笑的时候经常会把某人搬起来,抛向空中,再接住。如果你不

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Pirate Ship 海盗船 Nick grabbed his bag and looked around for his boat. He didn't know which one was his. There weere only two left at the dock. This one must be it, he thought to himself as he quickly boarded the old ship. He got a new job shrimp

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Marek Zalewski 21 December 2009 Food distribution in Kenya Despite the post-election violence that broke out in Kenya last year, the East African country is widely viewed as an island of stability and economic progress in a region plagued by war and

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

BBC Learning English People and Places Kate Moss Callum: Hello, Im Callum Robertson and this is People and Places. One of the things that the British are known for is our ability to queue! If it were an Olympic sport Im sure wed be favourites for th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Heating Up The Competition OPHIRA EISENBERG, HOST: Now we're going to crown this week's big winner. Let's bring back Mike, Nick, Brendan and Kevin to play our final round. (APPLAUSE) EISENBERG: Puzzle guru Art Chung, take it away. ART CHUNG: Thanks,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Nick: Obviously from Seattle, there's many famous people. Cheryl: Ah, yes, from Seattle. We have Jimmy Hendrix. Nick: Jimmy Hendrix. Wow! I love Jimmy Hendrix. Cheryl: Yeah, he is a very famous musician, and we have his statues on the street in Seatt

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

BBC Learning English People and Places The Lipstick Blondes Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In People and Places today, we meet a ski mountaineer and she defines the term for us! And she takes us to an extremely h

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

A few minutes having elapsed, during which Mr. Squeers looked very profound, 不过几分钟光景,斯格威尔先生端出一副神色安详、知识渊博的模样。 as if he had a perfect apprehension of what was inside all the books, 他似乎对

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

速记英语单词的主要原则就是以熟带生,以旧带新,在生词和熟词之间利用奇特联想记忆法建立联系以后,两个单词犹如一根绳子上的蚂蚱,能很容易从已学过的熟词想起眼前需要记忆的生词

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Cheryl: So, Nick, let's talk about touching and holding hands and physical touch with your significant other. Do you and your partner hold hands when you go out in the street? Nick: We hold hands all the time. Initially, we ... when we first went out

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Beautiful. You sound great.Sound great. Thank you.Alright. 太棒了 听起来棒极了 很好听 谢谢 好了 Nick is hosting The Kids' Choice Awards Coming up soon. 尼克不久后要主持儿童选择奖颁奖典礼 Are you prepared to get slimed

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

情景对话: - So, am I to presume that her flirtation was just a sales technique? - I think so. - When will I learn? It's just like the cute girl at the pet store all over again. 知识点讲解: So, am I to presume that 所以我是不是可以推

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Alexandre Monteiro has sent me an e-mail asking about the difference between the words seek, find and look. I hope that this podcast will help him, and other people. I guess you know the English verb to lose. The past tense is lost. If you lose your

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语