Exclusive: No Ebola Treatment at Sierra Leone Holding Center 独家:在塞拉利昂的病毒中心并没有治疗埃博拉的办法 MAKENI, SIERRA LEONE Dozens of very sick people sat on the floor in an empty university building in central Sierra Leo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Some new parents have started giving their newborns what's being called a bacterial baptism. The idea is to try to help their babies develop healthy microbiomes, the collection of friendly bacteria that inhabit everyone's bodies.

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

公司开会, 经理Nick高兴地宣布, Nick: Well folks...I've got good news! Everything is finalized and we will be setting up a booth at the trade fair in Frankfurt! (Sound of people clapping) Elaine: That's great news! The application proces

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司开会,经理Nick宣布,他们要在法兰克福的纺织品交易会上设展台。大家头脑激荡,看需要做哪些准备。Mark说, M: The booth staff shouldn't give away too much info about our manufacturing process. Basically t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Nick: I dont care what it takes. I want Robinson on my team next year. Jamie: Hell be a free agent and hell be fielding a lot of offers. I dont know if we can make him an attractive enough deal. Nick: Well offer him a signing bonus. That should sweet

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Welcome to American Mosaic in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. Today we listen to music from a popular band of brothers ... Answer a question about Blackwater And talk about white roofs and green roads. (MUSIC) Green News HOST: Green c

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(六)月

Weightlifter Among Female Athlete Majority on US Olympic Team There are eight more female Olympians than male Olympians on the U.S. team this year, the 40th anniversary of a federal law known as Title IX. That law has helped provide equal opportuniti

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

A women being called the shark whisperer, a fearless daredevil who swims with great whites for some unknown reason. ABC抯 Nick Watt has her remarkable story. Holy moly! Yes, you really are seeing what you think you are seeing. A great white shark, t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

(SOUNDBITE OF W.G. SNUFFY WALDEN'S 'FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS' THEME) DAVID GREENE, HOST: That theme song - I could play it any time of day. It's from Friday Night Lights. I was totally addicted. It is the story of a high school football team from West Tex

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: The CEO of Uber has resigned from President Trump's economic council. Travis Kalanick says people misinterpreted his presence on that council as an endorsement of the president, and he's quitting amid a consumer boycott. NPR's La

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Crazy Rich Asians is a movie about life and love among the super wealthy in Southeast Asia, and the movie opens today. Actress Awkwafina is in a breakout role as the heroine's best friend, and she explains... (SOUNDBITE OF FILM, C

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Nick: Im turning 40 this year and what do I have to show for it? Danielle: Actually, youve accomplished a lot. Do you know what your problem is? Your expectations are too high and your goals are unattainable for most people. Nick: Not for me. They sh

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Also bursting that night is the BET awards, a blockbuster night of BET awards. The stars are all for fours and hilarious Chris Rock hosting the shower. ABCs Rachel Smith was behind the scenes. Take a look. They just bring out the store. Everybody her

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

歌词: Tree don't care what a little bird sings We go down with the due in the morning light The tree don't know what the little bird brings We go down with the due in the morning And we breathe, in it There is no need to forgive Breathe, in it, t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲