Lesson 21 New words and expressions: 1. give Give me a book please, Jane. Who is coming to give us a talk? He gave me a lot of good advice. 2. one This one. Which one do you like better? The apples are nice. Would you like to have one? 3. which Which

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(567) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

Unit 9 Time and Dates You too. Telling the time. Is it 3 oclock. Its about 3 oclock. Its 8:00AM Its 3:15. Its a quarter past three. Its half past three. Its a quarter to four. Its exactly 20 minutes and thirty seconds past three oclock.. My watch ke

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

Lesson 9 The Most Dangerous Game 1) General, said Rainsford firmly, I wish to leave this island at once. 2) The General raised his eyebrows. He seemed hurt. 3) I wish to go today, said Rainsford. He saw the dead black eyes of the General on him, stud

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

Dialog 2 In the above dialog,Marsha is very honest about waht she needs and gets it as a favor from a busy vendor. In this dialog, she's ready to buy and gets good service. Marsha:Hi,Bill.It's Marsha Black at MPPM Ltd.How are you? Bill:Hello,Marsha.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

《绝望主妇》原句: So let me get this straight. He chopped down one of our pine trees? 单词词组讲解 Get sth straight: to make a situation clear; to make sure that you or sb else understands the situation 明确某事;把某事弄清楚

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字5B

Now, the Special English program American Stories. Our story this week is Keesh. It was written by Jack London. Here is Shep O'Neal to tell you the story. Keesh lived at the edge of the Polar Sea. He had seen thirteen suns in the Eskimo way of keepin

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

Apologies I PART A Micro-Listening Numbers Teens and Tens I. Directions: Listen carefully and repeat the number you hear. Then underline the correct number. 10 points 1. The dress cost me 30 / 13 pounds. 2. You have to pay 19 / 90 dollars for the nig

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第一册

But I needed something else. I needed something to go that extra mile, and I found it in that metaphor which I had learned from my mother when I was four. 但是我需要另外一些东西,我需要增加我的旅程,我在意象中找到了它,那

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

unit 86 赶赴约会 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Can you tell me the time? I've got an appointment at 8 :30. A:几点了?我8点半有约会。 B:It's 8 sharp by my watch. B:我的表正好8点。 A:Gee! There's only thirty minutes to go. A:呀,只

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

025 The Old House There was a very old house in a street. A boy liked this house very much. An old man was living in that house. The old man always looked out of the window. That's why they made a friendship with each other. The next Sunday morning,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

1. I got fired. 我被炒鱿鱼了。 2. I got the boot. 我被开除了。 3. I got the axe. 我被开除了。 4. I got sacked. / I got the sack. 我被开除了。 5. They kicked me out. 他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。) 6.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

AMERICAN STORIES - Short Story: 'One Thousand Dollars' by O. Henry FAITH LAPIDUS: Now, the VOA Special English program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our story today is called One Thousand Dollars. It was written by O. Henry. Here is Steve Ember with the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? I need to make sure I'm waken up by 5:00. 我一定得在5点前被叫醒。 At what time do you want me to call you up, sir? 您要我什么

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

So one day when they went over for their usual afternoon game, they found a board nailed to one of the trees, 有一天下午,他们玩游戏时发现一棵树上订着木板, and painted on it were the words, Keep out, everybody. 上面写道:大

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Lesson 55 Needles and Pins 第55课 缝衣针和大头针 Let us take a needle in your hand and look at it carefully. What do you see? There is a sharp point at one end. This makes it easy to push the needle through the cloth when you are sewing. 小朋

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

The 62nd prime-time Emmy Awards (the top awards for television production in the US) last Sunday night proved to be full of surprises. 上周日晚,第62届黄金时段艾美奖(美国电视剧最高奖项)颁奖典礼全程可谓惊喜连连。

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

I'm not surprised that you are, returned Dorothy. 你害怕它们也不奇怪,多萝茜回答说, They must be dreadful beasts. 它们一定是非常可怕的野兽。 The Lion was about to reply when suddenly they came to another gulf across the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

So Dorothy went first, holding Toto in her arms, the Tin Woodman followed, and the Scarecrow came next. 多萝茜臂抱起托托,第一个走;铁皮人跟在后面,稻草人其次。 The Lion, although he was certainly afraid, turned to face th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

性感怎么说?没错,you got it, sexy或者hot。不过这个词不能随便说哦,只能跟非常非常好的闺蜜说哦,不然会带有暧昧意味哒。 不过既然是非常非常好的闺蜜,那么说得语气加重一点也没有关系

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Patience, I will be finding myself You thought, you thought I figured it out I'm lost, more lost than I've ever been (Than I've ever been) I never knew how gold would ever turn to this Everything you could imagine Is everything I have now You only wa

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲