Pat-A-cake Pat-A-cake, pat-A-cake, baker's man! Bake us a cake just as fast as you can. Pat it and prick it and mark it with B. Put it in the oven for baby and me, Put it in the oven for baby and me, For baby and me, for baby and me. Pat-A-cake, pat-

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Big-eyed Owl Theres a big-eyed owl With a long pointy nose Two pointed ears And claws for her toes She lives way up high in the trees And when she looks at you She flaps her wings and says, Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 Gymboree金宝贝早教歌曲

U198 There is a sharp bend on the roads. After storm there will be a sharp drop in temperature. The factory presents a sharp contrast to one of the sort. Don't be so sharp to children. She is such a s

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 沛沛英语

(MUSIC) Our story this week is Keesh. It was written by Jack London. Here is Shep ONeal to tell you the story. (MUSIC) Storyteller: Keesh lived at the edge of the polar sea. He had seen thirteen suns in the Eskimo way of keeping time. Among the Eski

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 听美国故事练听力

15 Talking About Sight GLOSSARY medication medicine; a substance swallowed or injected to treat an illness ormake one feel better* The doctor gave her a new medication for her high blood pressure. to mess with to interfere with something; to change t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

The tradition of kissing under the mistletoe. 在槲寄生下面接吻的传统 Kiss Kiss 有好多种,下面这些,你喜欢哪种呢? A friendly kiss 朋友之间友好的接吻 A quick peck 蜻蜓点水式的吻 A fond kiss 热情的吻 An e

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

[00:03.27]Useful Expressions [00:04.09]常用语句 [00:04.91]1.Do you mind calling an ambulance for me,please? [00:08.16]请替我叫辆救护车,你介意吗? [00:11.42]2.You need a consent of your family for the operation. [00:15.37]开刀的事你务必获得你家人的同

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 求助英语会话

幽默笑话:学校成绩单 The father was reading the school report which had just been handed to him by his hopeful son. His brow was wrathful as he read: English,poor; French,weak; Mathematics,fair;And he gave a glance of disgust at the wea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

If I die young bury me in satin Lay me down on a bed of roses Sink me in the river at dawn Send me away with the words of a love song oh oh oh oh Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother She'll know I'm safe with you When she stands under

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Go to those people, said the Witch, and tear them to pieces. 女巫说:看到他们了吗,去把他们撕成碎片。 Are you not going to make them your slaves? asked the leader of the wolves. 恶狼的头头问道:你愿意让她们做你的奴

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

一个句子中难免出现一两个生字。在这种情况下,不必马上查字典,只要根据上下文的关系,就可能猜测生字的意思了。 下面这些例子,值得大家参考: ⒈利用括号内的解释,如: ① The po

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. From sharp minds, come sharp products.来自智慧的结晶 。(夏普) 2. Tides in, dirts out. 有汰渍,没污渍。(汰渍洗衣粉) 3. Life is a journey. Enjoy the ride.生活就是一次旅行,享受你的旅程。(NISSAN 汽车)

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Shares in Sharp surged almost a fifth after Taiwans Foxconn said Chinese antitrust authorities have approved its $3.8bn takeover of the struggling Japanese display maker. 富士康(Foxconn)表示,中国反垄断部门已批准其以38亿美元收购处

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The takeover battle over troubled electronics maker Sharp has intensified after Terry Gou, founder and chairman of Taiwans Hon Hai Precision Industry, made a personal appeal to the Japanese government and bank officials to take its $5.1bn offer serio

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天要讲的习惯用语显然表示人们对身边那些虫子的恶感。比方说,今天要学的习惯用语:fly in the ointment。 fly是苍蝇,ointment是油膏或者药膏。可想而知小小的苍蝇掉进了一缸油膏里,可不是

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

[流行美语]时间又到了。Michael 和李华都在纽约上大学。Michael 对纽约很熟, 因此经常带李华到一些著名的地方去参观。今天他俩要去纽约的大都会艺术博

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Science and technology: Space exploration: Dusting yourself down 科技:空间探索:拂去尘埃 A new space suit could resist the damaging effects of sharp lunar dust. 一款新型的宇航服能够抵抗尖利的月尘带来的破坏性影响。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

If I die young bury me in satin 若我英年早逝,请将我葬在绸缎中 Lay me down on a bed of roses 让我躺在铺满玫瑰的床上 Sink me in the river at dawn 在黎明时分将我沉入河中 Send me away with the words of a love song 用情

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Business. 商业。 Sharp and Hon Hai. 夏普和鸿海。 Law of the jungle. 丛林法则。 A deal between a Chinese firm and a Japanese tech giant hits trouble. 一家中国企业和日本科技巨头的交易陷入困局。 AS HUMAN beings are als

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

LESSON 50 SUMMER 第五十课 夏天 Now it is summer. The days are long, and the sun is up in the sky hours before you are awake. 现在是夏天了。白天变长了。太阳在你苏醒的几小时前就已经升起来了。 The trees are full of

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册