Are u trying to get everything done? To many of us live our lives as if the secret purpose is to somehow get everything done.We stay up late,get up early,avoid having fun,and keep our loved ones waiting.Sadly,so many of us put off our lived ones so l

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

now, operah one-on-one on a revealing interview with reality star kim kardashian , about really what's wrong with her broken marriage to a basketball player,and what about the superstar singer she is currently dating,maybe John has a first~,good morn

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

I think we can all agree that reality is pretty great. Its what we experience through our senses, like our eyes, and phones with cameras. The Internet is awesome too, but the internet and reality have a hard time working together. Thankfully this is

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Information War Rages Alongside Real One in Ukraine 信息战争肆虐与真正的乌克兰 KYIV The downing of the Malaysian airliner two weeks ago, and allegations that Russians are shelling Ukrainian troops across the border, have moved the inform

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(八月)

大家好,笨小孩广播学口语准时与大家相约,Andy 送上最诚挚的问候, good day, everyone !今天我们要学习的两个俚语是You can say that again和I have come to terms with

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

公司董事会成员David找Ken谈话,显得很神秘。 David: Hey, Ken...I need to talk to you. K: Sure...what's up? D: Can we step into the conference room? This is a more private conversation. K: Sure... D: Ok...I'm just going to lay it all ou

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Students Recreate Hiroshima Before, After Atomic Bomb Japanese high school students have created a virtual reality program to mark the 73rd anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. 日本高中生创建了一个虚拟现实程序,以纪念广岛

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The future life Sometimes I dream about life in the future. What will it be like? Perhaps some people will go to the movie for a holiday and some scientist will live onto the sea. Maybe we will have vision phones in every home. We can have the medica

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Technology Report - Flying Car Moves Closer to Reality 科技报道 - 飞行汽车即将成为现实 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 You could fill the sky with all the ideas people

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Controversy Surrounds Muslim-American Reality TV Show A new controversy over Islam has arisen in the United States, this time over a reality TV show that profiles Muslim Americans and a home improvement chain's decision to pull its advertising from t

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

Army Aims to Alter Perception by Fooling Senses LOS ANGELES The military uses virtual reality to enhance its training. But there is one hurdle to overcome before the experience can be truly immersive: how to fool the senses in a virtual world. The Mi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

2016 Will See More Steps Toward Smart Everything 2016 将进一步见证 一切变得智能 The Consumer Electronics Show held each January in Las Vegas is considered to be the most important display of everyday technologies expected to hit the marke

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: I once snuck across the border from Tijuana to San Diego. I was with NPR's Mandalit del Barco to watch people cross illegally into this country - at night, across a highway, through a fence, through sewers and over hills, we ran wi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Writer and director Damien Chazelle's new movie La La Land is very different from his first one, Whiplash. That was about a jazz drummer's struggles with his abusive mentor. Now, La La Land is also about struggle and jazz. But in

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Topics: John McCain, Little League sports, how to pronounce years and hours, using some plus a number, to hock, larger than life, to cheat on someone, I might say vs. I can say Words: navy liberal conservative term of office league World Series 1800s

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

In Valerie Plame's Blowback, Reality Grittier than Fiction The 2010 drama Fair Game, starring Naomi Watts and Sean Penn, catapulted the 2003 leak of CIA operative Valerie Plame onto the silver screen. Plame's life took an unexpected turn after having

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

今天我们要学的词是disconnect。 Disconnect, 脱节。圣地亚哥州立大学一位心理学教授说, She sees in today's young people a growing disconnect between self-perception and reality, 她觉得,如今年轻人的自我认识和现

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是staged。 Staged, 有假装,故意安排的意思。Police suspected the robbery was staged, 警方怀疑这起抢劫案是假的。英国保险诈骗局最近公布的数字显示, About 30,000 accidents were staged la

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是prime time。 Prime time, 是黄金时段的意思。 A prime time soap opera, 指黄金时段的肥皂剧。A prime time news anchor, 是黄金时段的新闻主播。The interview will be broadcast during prime time, 采访

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I remember the day when we first got close 我犹记得我们第一次靠近的那一天 It was out on the beach under the warm sun 那是在温暖阳光下的沙滩上 Just breathing the air there was never a care 只是单纯地呼吸著空气,没有

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲