In the film version of his life, John Nash’s character played by Russell Crow, sees people who really aren’t there. The real John Nash, like most 1) schizophrenics, did not imagine people, he hear

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Larger Life Than--Backstreet Boys I may run and hide When you're screaming my name Alright But let me tell you now There are prices to fame Alright All of our time spent in flashes of light All you people can't you see Can't you see How your love's a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

What kind of world do we want? This is a fundamental question that most of us are asking. 到底我们需要怎么样的世界?这是一个我们常常扪心自问的问题。 Does it make sense to participate in the existing world order? 这对已有

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Ralph Jordan Croucher better known by his stage name JRDN is a Canadian recording artist. He also currently serves as a Youth Ambassador for D250 and was a delegate in the Citizen Voices program. 歌词: Song:Go Away Artist:JRDN Go Go away ....

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Obviously, there is a lot of anger there. 很明显,我很生气。 What's happening? 怎么了? Obviously, there is a lot of anger there. 很明显,我很生气。 I'm depressed. 我有点沮丧。 John, you seldom talk with others. What's wro

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

At the root of the reality distortion was Jobs's belief that the rules didn't apply to him. 现实扭曲力场的根源在于乔布斯内心深处不可动摇的信念:世界上的规则都不适用于他。 He had some evidence for this; in his ch

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

To some people, calling it a reality distortion field was just a clever way to say that Jobs tended to lie. 在某种程度上,称之为现实扭曲力场只是换了种好听的说法来描述乔布斯喜欢说谎的特性。 But it was in fact a

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

今天我们要学的词是prime time。 Prime time, 是黄金时段的意思。 A prime time soap opera, 指黄金时段的肥皂剧。A prime time news anchor, 是黄金时段的新闻主播。The interview will be broadcast during prime time, 采访

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Every Woman in the World by Air Supply Every night seems dinner and wine Saturday girls I was never in love, never had the time In my hustle and hurry world Laughing myself to sleep, waking up lonely I needed someone to hold me, oh It's such a crazy

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

girl crazy 歌手:lmnt 专辑:all sides feels like im losin my mind caught up tryna count all these girls in my life so hard for me to resist when they walk by they give me the eye i fall in love everytime pre-chorus: and its so deceiving how people p

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是staged。 Staged, 有假装,故意安排的意思。Police suspected the robbery was staged, 警方怀疑这起抢劫案是假的。英国保险诈骗局最近公布的数字显示, About 30,000 accidents were staged la

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Ohh I got a call today At 3 AM It's what you didn't say that told me I'd get hurt again. So I hung up the phone and I screamed out loud I felt so alone, I should have said the things I'm thinking now Ohh never thought it would be so hard to let you g

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I-I thought I really had it all I-I never really had to fall in love again For a life full of happiness (yeah) Taught my heart to never have a say Since the day I built a barricade and closed it in Nobody was getting in Call me a fool cuz I was runni

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Subject : How did you afford such a cool set of wheels? 第一, 迷你对话 A: Your car is great. How did you afford such a cool set of wheels? 你的车真是太棒了。你怎么买得起这么棒的车呀? B: I worked all summer. It was bruta

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Justin Bieber is a Canadian pop star and actor. He was born on the 1st of March 1994. He wanted to be a musician for as long as he could remember. When he was a child, he taught himself to play the piano, guitar, trumpet and drums. In 2007, his mothe

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

歌曲 : Aliens Rainbows 艺人 : Ferras 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : Aliens Rainbows 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Pop Rock 相关介绍 : 歌手兼作曲家 Ferras 有着能够掀起风浪的出众才能,而制作人组合 the Matrix 和 Gary Clark 的加入使得Ferras的才能显得

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Topic 1-Officials Participate in TV Reality Shows Recently, a TV reality show starring Shanxi government officials has been aired on local TV. Officials pull out all the stops in order to promote their cities and compete with government officials for

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

B:What are you doing here, making sure the dean knows it's all my fault? S:No. I came to tell him that Yale is your dream , and you deserve to go here more than I do. What are you doing here? B:Doing the same thing for you. S:I was up all night thin

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

So, I just started playing. 于是,我开始拉琴 And I played the first movement of the Beethoven Violin Concerto. 我演奏了贝多芬小提琴协奏曲的第一乐章 And as I played, I understood that there was a profound change occurring in

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

什么是GRE阅读长难句呢?GRE考试中阅读部分会有一些较长的有比较难以理解的句子出现,就是所谓的GRE阅读长难句,那么怎样才能很好的攻克GRE阅读理解中的长难句呢?下面为大家整理了一些GR

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语