[00:00.00]Unit 4 Cyberspace [00:06.77]Lesson 3 Virtual Reality [00:12.72]Hi,Cathy.What are you up to this weekend? [00:16.72]Don't ask,Tom.I have lots of work to do. [00:20.17]If I don't finish my project on the history [00:22.44]of the Internet for

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块2

Well, this is super awkward. 这真是尴尬到爆。 Stupid Kardashians! 卡戴珊一家全是白痴! Kim, Kankels, Krank, and the little ones, kegel and kickball, You can kiss my keister. 金,金胖脚踝,金坏脾气,还有那两个小的金

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第四季

52. I'm just a little... 我只是有点 用法透视 该句用于表达自己的心情和感受只是有点......。 支持范例 1. Why the long face? I'm just a little sad. 为什么拉长脸?我只是觉得有点悲哀。 2. I'm just a little afraid of you. 我只是有点怕你。 3. I'm just a litt

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

244. I will lose my job W: I will lose my job. M: Don't you work well? W: I offended my leader. M: Why do you look so depressed? W: I'll lose my job. M: Is it because of the accident two days ago? 245. Let's shoot the bull W: There seems to be no cus

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Last week, Apple told the world about its latest products at an event in California. The company presented three new iPhones, new Apple Watches, and a new Apple TV. The company is also making big changes to its stores. We will start with those. Apple

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Take a look around the streets where you said you love Rock 'N 'Roll When they clean the street When they clean the street I'll be the only shit that's left behind Take a look around the streets where you said you love Rock 'N 'Roll When they clean t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Five - Until The Time Is Through Five Now and forever Until the time is through I can't believe it I don't know where to start No baby So many questions Deep inside of my heart Give me a moment before you go There's something you ought to know Baby ,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

今天的歌,浪漫的爵士味道 相信久违了的爵士会给你我不一样的愉悦 Just My Imagination(仅仅是我的想象) Each day through my window I watch her as she passes by. I say to myself, You're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her is truly a dream come true.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

虚拟现实技术前景广阔 Scientists at the University of Maryland computer lab called Augmentarium, together with physicians from the university's Shock Trauma Center, are mixing virtual reality with the real world, creating something called au

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

今天我们节目要讲讲最近热映的大片星际穿越(Interstellar)以及美国真人秀女星卡代珊的热门大屁股杂志照片。想进一步了解这两个娱乐热点话题和其背后的美国文化,赶快收听今天的节目吧!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

day as I was sitting in the restroom of a coffee shop, I glanced at the wall in front of me where either bored or inspired patrons had inscribed their particular sentiments. One scrawled word caught my eye: Exploreality. What a cool word, I thought t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

thank god i found you-- mariah carey 98 Degrees I will give up everything, before I'd seperate myself from you. 离开你,我将会失去一切 After so much suffering, I finally found unvarnished truth. 在历经痛苦之后,我终于发现最本质的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Two ladies were hanging out together and one was depressed. What's wrong?The depressed one replied, I've been married four times and every one of my husbands has passed away.The other lady asked, What did they used to do? The depressed lady replied,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Ohh I got a call today At 3 AM It's what you didn't say that told me I'd get hurt again. So I hung up the phone and I screamed out loud I felt so alone, I should have said the things I'm thinking now Ohh never thought it would be so hard to let you g

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

An old snake goes to see his Doctor. Doc, I need something for my eyes, I can't see very well these days.The Doc fixes him up with a pair of glasses and tells him to return in 2 weeks. The snake comes back in 2 weeks and tells the doctor he'svery dep

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing. K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Let's see if there's a game on. J: okay. Nope, it's a replay of yesterday's soccer ma

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Elena: You said you would explain everything.That's why I asked you to meet me here. When you google vampire, you get a world of fiction. What's the reality? Stefan: I can tell you whatever you wanna know. Elena: I know you eat garlic. Stefan: Yes. E

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Real dream is the other shore of reality. 真正的梦就是现实的彼岸。 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.03

All right,let's talk about meet the Smiths.You've got a reality show. 我们聊聊《史密斯一家》吧 你有一部真人秀 You've got your family involved.Do your daughters,you know,I think of you as a very cool guy. 你的家人参演了 你的女

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

I never really made it To the human That you wanted me to be The glamour parade night After night Wasn't me I would rather be alone With aliens and rainbows On the other side Of the universe And finally this is me This is my coup de grace My reality

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅