My family has adopted a new, night time routine on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It's one that is an obsession in this country. We watch American Idol. You have probably heard about it. It is a reality television show which is based around a competition t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

[00:-1.00]The Future of Cyberspace [00:-2.00]Peter Taylor finds out how computers [00:-3.00]and the internet are going to affect our affect our lives. [00:-4.00]In the last thirty years,the Internet has grown dramatically. [00:-5.00]In 1983, there we

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语北京必修模块

295. I am empty-minded. W: It is holiday now, but I am empty-minded. M: I also feel bored when staying home with nothing to do. W: Let's do some social practice. M: I've been empty-minded since she left. W: She just went abroad to study. M: I miss he

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

The channels, channels, are the stations on the television. 这些电视频道就是电视台。 If you have a cable television, you may have 100, 150, 200 channels - 200 different television stations you can watch. 如果你家是有线电视,你可

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Imagine being unable to say, I am hungry, I am in pain, thank you, or I love you. Being trapped inside your body, a body that doesn't respond to commands. Surrounded by people, yet utterly alone. Wishing you could reach out, to connect, to comfort, t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Do not be depressed when you get rejected It is just leading your life to a better path Something good will happen in the next direction you'll take It would open new doors and opportunities for you. 当自己被拒绝,不要沮丧消沉 这是生活

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

15. This added-worker effect could support the safety net offered by unemployment insurance or disability insurance to help families weather bad times. 【分析】简单句。句子主干为 This added-worker effect could support the safety net。过去

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

8.The Internetand pressure from funding agencies, who are questioning why commercial publishers are making money from government-funded research by restricting access to itis making access to scientific results a reality. 【分析】多重复合句。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Do You Love Me Or Not Bosson You find a reason to keep me balanced You find an excuse to make me accepted I know what you are thinking now. It's you don't know just now I feel It's dark outside, the w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

LONDON, July 20 (Xinhua) -- The hope of the British football team of taking medal from the 2012 London Olympics was given a shock when they were beaten 2-0 at home by Brazil on Friday. The Brazilians showed why they are among the favorites to win a m

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[00:-1.00]Penrhyn Undersea World [00:-2.00]The Best Aquarium in the West! [00:-3.00]Polar World [00:-4.00]We have polar bears and a real iceberg too! [00:-5.00]Watch the acrobatic seals at feeding time. [00:-6.00]Meet our less athletic but more frien

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语北京必修模块

The Temptations是60年代成立于底特律的黑人合唱团,许多人认为,他们对于Soul的影响就像Beatles对于摇滚乐一样。他们获得过3次葛莱美大奖,出过四张Billboard冠军专辑,拥有14首Billboard冠军单曲。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

There was a game we used to play We would hit the town on Friday night And stay in bed until Sunday We used to be so free We were living for the love we had and Living not for reality Just my imagination Just my imagination Just my imagination It was

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Playing by His Own Set of Rules 以自己的游戏规则行事 When Andy Hertzfeld joined the Macintosh team, he got a briefing from Bud Tribble, 安迪赫茨菲尔德加入Mac团队后,另一名软件设计师巴德特里布尔 the other software

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

I speak with many people who are holding on to stories from their childhood about not feeling good enough. They remember scenarios of being neglected, not having good enough grades, not feeling pretty enough. You know what? They have taken these stor

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I think we can all agree reality is pretty great. It's all we experienced through our senses, like our eyes and phones with cameras. The Internet is awesome too. But the Internet and reality have a hard time working together. Thankfully this is chang

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

音乐咖啡厅:Sarah Connor - Im Gonna Find You 相关介绍:Sarah Connor,来自德国的女歌手,曾获德国乐坛最高荣耀的Echo音乐奖最佳流行摇滚女歌手大奖及Goldene Europe音乐奖最成功女歌手奖。 她天使般空灵

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

L: waiting for someone. A: you mean the boy you met on MSN? L: you're right. He is so funny and I think I'm in love with him. A: you must be joking. You can't fall in love with someone you've never met! L: I know,but I keep thinking of him every day.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

N: I don't know. My life is a big mess. Everything is so compliceted. C: come on, nothin can be that bad. N: but promise me, you'll keep it a secret. C: ok, I promise. So what's troubling you so much? N: I've fallen in love with my boss. C: really? I

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

12 Ways to Help Make MLKs Dream a Reality Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the United States, a federal holiday. We remember Dr. King as a civil rights leader, a rousing speaker,and an advocate of non-violent resistance. Best remembered of all

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间