《动物本能》来自爱尔兰的小红莓乐队(The Cranberries)经典老歌,给父母之爱乃生物本能作的注解。一首歌就像在讲一个故事,理解背景才会理解歌词所传达的意义,才不会妄自揣测。 Sudden

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(317) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

may run and hide when you're screamin' my name, all right but let me tell you now there are prices to fame all right all of our time spent in flashes of light all you people can't you see, can't you s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

The owner of messaging service Snapchat is preparing for the technology industrys biggest initial public offering, or IPO, since 2014. Snap Inc. recently filed for the IPO, which will allow the company to offer stock shares to the public on the New Y

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

We must learn to tailor our concepts to fit reality, instead of trying to stuff reality into our concepts. 我们必须学习依现实情况调整自己的想法,而不是试图把现实套在我们想法的框架中。 维克多丹尼尔 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这件事我替你难过。 My father was ill. I took him to hospital this morning. 我父亲病了,我上午把他送医院了。 Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 哦,听到这件事我替你难过。 Don't be so depress

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:Anton 超级奶爸来啦! 单词拼写: 1、Oddity:n. odd and strange for someone and something 2、Mutual:both sides together 重点俚语: 1、A bit of an oddity:a little bit of strange 有点奇怪 2、A

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

The distance between dreams and reality is called action Therefore, you have to act, not just dream for it to become reality Dreams are not like buses that would come in front of you while you wait You have to run and chase for it to become reality. 梦

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Dreams! How nice do they sound? I am not talking about the dreams we have when we are asleep but about the life long aspirations in each one of us. I am sure many or rather shoud I say all of us have goals in our lives. It could be the goal to be th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Kiss of Reality To talk of illusions, are't they great? illusion or day dreaming help us to think of what we want to become in life. We literally see how life revolves us in that position . It's an entirely different world of pleasure, comfort and i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

题目要求: With the popularity of reality shows, more and more stars or celebrities are seen on various TV entertainment programs. Some people strongly advise to reduce star reality shows, for the fear that the universal entertainment will exert

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Fame 声誉 Fame is very much like an animal chasing its own tail who, when he captures it, does not know what else to do but to continue chasing it. Fame and the delighting popularity that accompanies it, force the famous person to participate in hi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

英文歌曲欣赏-larger than life—在线英语听力室

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲Flash

27 吊 唁 [00:03.54]I sympathize with you. (我对您深表同情!) [00:11.22]What a pity we've lost such a great man! (我们为失去一个这么好的人而感到遗憾!) [00:24.82]I'm going to miss my grandpa. (我很怀念我的爷爷。) [00:3

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是中考英语作文范文。 Dreams and Reality When we talk about dreams, we are so excited, we have many dreams, s

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

简单小幸福 Pursue your passion 追求你的目标 It's important to find yourself andpursue your passion. Learn to listen to your inner self, and this will help you make your dreams a reality and become a better person, even when someone istryin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Hurry up. This is so exciting! 快点,太激动人心了 What are you talking about? 你这是什么话 I'm not going back in there. 我才不要回去呢 He's a hoarder. A hoarder. 他是个强迫症囤积狂,囤积狂啊 It's a bad reality show

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Late Night Alumni beautiful Here we are 我们相聚着 Finally together 最后终于相聚 Holding close 贴紧的拥抱着 Never release this 永不放手 Feeling, this Moment 感受这一时刻 My dream is now alive in you 此时,我的梦应你而

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

JERUSALEM, May 8 (Xinhua) -- Israeli researcher Jacob (Koby) Scheuer, from the Tel Aviv University (TAU) School of Electrical Engineering, has developed a nano-scale gyroscope, the Ha'aretz daily reported Sunday. Scheuer developed a new optic-fiber n

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I have a dream, a song to sing To help me cope with anything If you see the wonder of a fairy tale You can take the future even if you fail I believe in angels Something good in everything I see I believe in angels When I know the time is right for m

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I don't know,maybe is just me,shouldn't we be talking about bigger issues 我不知道 也许只有我是这样想 难道我们不应该讨论一下更大的事情 like what's the deal with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez 就像谈谈Justin Bieber和女

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀