艾伦脱口秀第327期:喝得醉醺醺
英语课
I don't know,maybe is just me,shouldn't we be talking about bigger issues 我不知道 也许只有我是这样想 难道我们不应该讨论一下更大的事情
like what's the deal with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez 就像谈谈Justin Bieber和女友Selena Gomez的有关情况
Did she really get a tattoo 1 of his names,you guys,I don't know 她真的在身上纹了她的名字吗 你们说 我是不知道
People say having Chaz on Dancing with The Stars sends a bad message to their children 有人说Chaz Bono上《与星共舞》 会给他们的孩子传递一个不好的信息
Now first of all, if you are using reality television as an educational tool,don't 首先呢 假设你用真人秀节目作为教育工具 千万别这样
and if you are gonna talk about meassages in reality television,there are a lot of shows that we should be talking about 如果你真的要拿真人秀来搞教育的话 那也有很多我们可以探讨的节目啊
How about 16 and pregnant,Teen Moms,how about those shows 比如像《16岁大肚》《青少年妈妈》 谈谈那些节目怎么样
I mean as a parent,I don't know.As a parent of three young cats and two plldles 我不知道为人父母会怎样 但作为有着三只小猫和两只狗狗的家长
I'm more outraged 2 by those shows than who tangos on monday night 那些节目比起谁会在周一跳探戈更让我愤怒
I mean the other day,Jersey 3 Shore,let's talk about Jersey Shore 某一个 看《泽西海岸》 我们来聊聊《泽西海岸》
the other night,in one episode,three people felt down because they were too drunk to walk 某天晚上 某一集 三个人喝得醉醺醺 东倒西歪走不成路
I think that sends a bad message,but is it fine to watch,yes let's watch 我觉得这才是给孩子们传递不好的信息呢 但这看起来相当好呢 好 我们来看看
well not listen,to be fair,they're in Italy and everything there is covered with olive oil 听我说 凭心而论 也许他们以为在意大利呢 那儿所有的东西都抹上了橄榄油 不得已而滑之
I think the controversy 4 about Chaz comes from the fact that sometimes people reject things that they don't understand 所以对于Chaz Bono的争论我认为来源于人们有时会拒绝接受自己不了解的事物这一事实
I don't understand Algebra,but It doesn't mean it is wrong 我不了解代数 但不代表它是错的
Maybe it's better to learn and try to learn about things that you don't understand and ask questions 也许主动去学习 尝试去认识那些自己不了解的事物 问些问题 这样最好
That's why I have Chaz on the show today.I'm excited he's here,I'm goona ask him some questions 这就是我今天将Chaz邀请到节目上来的原因 他能来让我很激动 我将问他一些问题
n.纹身,(皮肤上的)刺花纹;vt.刺花纹于
- I've decided to get my tattoo removed.我已经决定去掉我身上的纹身。
- He had a tattoo on the back of his hand.他手背上刺有花纹。
a.震惊的,义愤填膺的
- Members of Parliament were outraged by the news of the assassination. 议会议员们被这暗杀的消息激怒了。
- He was outraged by their behavior. 他们的行为使他感到愤慨。
n.运动衫
- He wears a cotton jersey when he plays football.他穿运动衫踢足球。
- They were dressed alike in blue jersey and knickers.他们穿着一致,都是蓝色的运动衫和灯笼短裤。
n.争论,辩论,争吵
- That is a fact beyond controversy.那是一个无可争论的事实。
- We ran the risk of becoming the butt of every controversy.我们要冒使自己在所有的纷争中都成为众矢之的的风险。
标签:
艾伦脱口秀