Do not love the silence and lack style depressed, because time will tell you, the more extraordinary companionship, the more long-term. 不要因为爱人的沉默和不解风情而郁闷,因为时间会告诉你,越是平凡的陪伴,就越长

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.07

Part 1: Practice, listen and repeat(常用短语一) Time to get up 该起床了 Are you up yet? 你起床了没? Wake up! 醒醒! Come on, sleepy head! 加油,小懒虫 I'm already awake. 我已经醒了 Is it time to get up? 到时间起床

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

SAN FRANCISCO Among all the applications (apps) on a mobile phone, there is a good chance a few were created by hackers at a hackathon. A hacker is anyone who can take limited resources or be in any type of constraint, time constraint, resource const

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

K: Julie, what's on the tube? J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing. K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Let's see if there's a game on. J: okay. Nope, it's a r

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Idiom: Miss the boat 坐失良机 Hit the book: Document Unscripted Highlight Conflict Eliminate Premise Eviction Reality-based television is a genre of television programming that documents unscripted situations and actual occurrences, and often fea

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

模仿文本:Networks of scientists, of venture capitalists, of start-up lawyers, of tech professionals, if you can tap into them, then turning your bright idea for an artificial scheme or an online travel agency into a money-making reality is much

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

There must be an end to white monopoly on political power and a fundamental restructuring of our political and economic systems to ensure that the inequalities of apartheid are addressed and our society thoroughly democratized. 由白人垄断政治权

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

吃完自助餐,古奇和阿美决定好好休息一下,两人聊起了中国情人节,这下有人要有麻烦了,究竟怎么回事呢?看了就明白了。 Gucci:What's so special today? May: Why? Gucci: Didn't you notice all the roses

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Scientists in Iceland say the volcano that has been spewing out massive plumes of ash over much of Europe appears to be calming down. Last month, the volcanic ash cloud forced the closure of much of Europe's air space and the cancellation of thousand

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

1. Major cost-cutting moves were announced Monday at Ford Motor Company. As many as 30,000 jobs will be cut and 14 facilities closed in North America over the next few years in an effort to save billi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

糖果盒子成立以来第七张大碟The Next Generation。Jade走了,单飞了和GEO组成双人团体继续延续Sweetbox擅长的古典与流行的奇妙碰撞,组合保持原名,迎来了崭新的主音歌手接替Jade,她就是美丽+实

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Vehicles that can be both driven and flown have long been a fantasy in the realm of science fiction. But advances in technology have paved the way for just such a vehicle to enter the realm of fact. Moreover, it could be available to the general publ

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Reality TV makes stars out of ordinary people The latest fashion on British TV is Reality TV. Reality TV means that shows follow and film ordinary people in an artificial situation. This could be at work, or in some kind of competition. One of the fi

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

这首电影《撕裂人》的插曲,给人以震撼,格兰特可能会把整个小镇的人杀光但却一直对爱妻下不了手。被他抓去后的妻子醒来后,看到墙上和丈夫昔日的照片,伴着充满情调的音乐,观众可以感觉到男主角还深深的爱着她,那种爱已经是一种升华,让每一位影迷都感觉到深沉的可

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Every night seems dinner and wine Saturday girls I was never in love, never had the time In my hustle and hurry world Laughing myself to sleep, waking up lonely I needed someone to hold me, oh It's such a crazy home town It can drag you down Till you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

这首Dance Dance Dance的开头,轻巧的节奏让人满怀欢喜,随后纤柔细嫩带着童音的女声响起,一瞬间有如拉开窗帘,发现外面一片明净晨光,脚下都忍不住要随着歌声,dance dance dance! Artist:Ly

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

迷你对话: A: The country is strong only in appearance. Dont you think so? 这个国家知识外表强大,你不这么认为吗? B: Yes. In fact there are quite a large number of people who have no food to eat and no place to live in. 是的,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

The biggest thrill at the Mobile World Congress is a white-knuckle roller coaster ride. At the Samsung booth, people are lining up all day to take a virtual ride. Well, it was an amazing experience. I really enjoyed it. It is like being there, it is

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Here we are 我们相聚着 Finally together 最后终于相聚 Holding close 贴紧的拥抱着 Never release this 永不放手 Feeling, this Moment 感受这一时刻 My dream is now alive in you 此时,我的梦应你而存在 Cause you..re beau

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Topic1 New official rules for what you can and can't post on WechatWeChat, the most popular messaging app and social network in China with 468 million monthly active users, set in stone 10 rules for users posting to the app's朋友圈news feed, calle

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议