People leading their own alternative lives are at the crossroads between technology and imagination. It sounds like science fiction but as Lindsay Davis reports these people have taken a head first plunge into virtual reality. Last year a man named S

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

It`s a wild wild web when you feel lost inside 你迷失其中因为这是一个魔性的网络世界 the wild wild web where there`s nothing to hide 这就是诱惑多多的网络世界 on the wild wild web please tell me where I`ll find 请告诉我在

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

吃完自助餐,古奇和阿美决定好好休息一下,两人聊起了中国情人节,这下有人要有麻烦了,究竟怎么回事呢?看了就明白了。 Listen Read Learn Gucci:What's so special today? May: Why? Gucci: Didn't you notice all the roses? May:It's July 7th. Chinese Valentin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Chasing After Your Dream Dreams! How nice do they sound? I am not talking about the dreams we have when we are asleep but about the life long aspirations in each one of us. I am sure many or rather shoud I say all of us have goals in our lives. It co

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

预测作文一: Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Economic Development and Moral Decline. You should write at least 150 words and you should base your compositionon the outline (given in Chin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1) Decisions as I go, to anywhere I flow 说走咱就走,在时间的浪潮中 Sometimes I believe, at times I'm rational 有时我相信,泰然自若才是真 I can fly high, I can go low 不鸣则已,一鸣惊人 Today I got a million. Tomo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I transcend my earthly form Through some questions never asked before Question the need to be a machine That responds automatically Some words will trigger certain acts Just one of the commandments we have learnt Some acts will trigger certain states

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Virtual Reality Applications in Medicine, Security on Horizon 科学家们将虚拟现实技术应用到医学上 For now, virtual reality is still mostly associated with video games. But computer chips that process video images are getting better an

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

VH1 Has 3 Secrets For Making Hit TV, And '90s Nostalgia Is One play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0005:30repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash p

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Thank you. In these lectures, I have offered a conceptual framework for a better understanding of human events. These events are not determined by timelessly valid scientific laws. Such laws exist, of course, but they are not sufficient to determine

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

What was your dream when you were a little child? I have a dream. My dream is to be a teacher. Don't you have a ideal? Ideal is the beacon,without ideal there is no secure direction,without direction there is no life. Is she your ideal girl? Don't dr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

unit 508 怀旧电影 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What kind of films do you like best? A:你最喜欢看什么影片? B:I like feature films best. How about you? B:我最喜欢看故事片。你呢? A:I don't like feature films. I think sometim

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

The distance between dreams and reality is called action Therefore, you have to act, not just dream for it to become reality Dreams are not like buses that would come in front of you while you wait You have to run and chase for it to become reality. 梦

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Maybe you wanna take the cinch sack off before you meet Peach. 在见琵琪之前,把垃圾袋肚兜脱了如何 No, it's snowing again and I'm a penniless beggar. 不必,外面在下雪,而我还是个穷光蛋 I should look like one. 那就应该

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

121.Re: 北朝鲜核危机如何用英语描述呢?North Korea Nuclear Crisis 122.实现理想和现实的统一achieve/bring about unity of ideal and reality 123. 审美情趣aesthetic sentiment 124

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Is film Inception a reality? Studies suggest 'lucid dreams'(清醒梦) where we control the action are on the rise. It is the stuff of a Hollywood(好莱坞) movie: a dreamworld that can be manipulated at will. But for more and more of us, it is

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Soon the daylight will come, then it will be gone For now the wicked control the void in my soul Doubt is ruling my mind, and I found out nighttime awakens the beast inside Flee the recurring dream that's haunting me Silent the night awakens me With

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Cocteau Twins,来自苏格兰的三人乐团。音乐一直阴冷颓废,而又迷蒙伤感,相当另类的优美味道。王菲翻唱过很多他们的歌,这首Rilkean Heart也是其中之一。 Rilkean heart, I looked for you, To give me tr

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Lesson 337 My house faces the park. 1.My house faces the park.我的房子面向公园。 2.Face up to th ereality!面对现实吧! 3.Face up to the difficulties!你要面对困难。 4.Go and wash your face!去洗洗你的脸! 5.You must face up

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Someday I'm gonna be famous Do I have talent well no These days you don't really need it Thanks to reality shows Can't wait to date a supermodel Can't wait to sue my dad Can't wait to wreck a Ferrari On my way to rehab 'Cause when you're a celebrity

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音