打工姐妹花第一季 第103期:卡洛琳拜访琵琪
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Maybe you wanna take the cinch sack off before you meet Peach.
在见琵琪之前,把垃圾袋肚兜脱了如何
No, it's snowing again and I'm a penniless beggar.
不必,外面在下雪,而我还是个穷光蛋
I should look like one.
那就应该打扮得像点
Besides, she'll probably think it's a look.
再说了,她可能会以为这是时尚打扮呢
All right, I know this one on one with Peach isn't your ideal scenario 1,
好吧,我知道跟琵琪见面不是你理想中的场景
but it's what's best for Chestnut 2, so man up and face reality.
但一切都是为了栗宝,所以打起精神,面对现实吧
You're right.
你说得对
And my friend, Caroline Channing...
我的朋友,卡洛琳·钱宁
What is it?
怎么了
You might be ready to face reality, but are you ready to face reality TV?
你可能已经做好准备面对现实,但你准备好要面对现实版的真人秀了吗
The place is crawling with Peach clones and TV cameras ready to meet you.
这地方充斥着琵琪版的克隆人和准备拍你的电视摄像机
She totally set us up.
她完全是挖坑给咱们跳
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Fabulous 3, this is awesome 4, just awesome.
太妙了,这太棒了,真是太棒了
She's using the Caroline Channing freak show to get herself on another freak show.
她利用卡洛琳·钱宁的潦倒奇葩样来让她进另一个奇葩秀
All right, you're right, let's go, you don't have to do this.
好吧,你说得对,咱们走,你不必进去
No, if I made Chestnut parade around and be humiliated 5 in public,
不,如果栗宝因我得游街示众,在电视上被人当笑话看
then I have to be willing to do the same.
我也愿意接受同样的待遇
Here, hold my coat.
给,拿着我的"大衣"
You always have those with you?
你一直随身带着这些吗
Yes, I'm from Manhattan.
是啊,我可是从曼哈顿来的
Okay, thank me for coming. What?
好了,说"感谢您大驾光临" 。什么
Thank me for coming, that's what people did all the time when I was a billionaire.
感谢您大驾光临,当我还是亿万富翁的时候,别人常对我说
Thank you for coming.
感谢您大驾光临
No, thank you for inviting 6 me.
不,感谢您邀请我
Wow, that's so cool.
哇,太牛了
Don't freak out.
淡定点
I'm about to get my rich on.
我要一秒钟变富家女了
So when we go in there I'll introduce you?
我们进去后,我需要介绍你吗
Oh, you don't have to.
不必
Rich people always pretend to know each other.
有钱人总是假装认识彼此
Now open that door, and let's get my baby a home.
现在打开门,让我帮栗宝找个家
Peach. I wanna thank you for inviting me into your beautiful home
琵琪,我想感谢你邀请我来你这么漂亮的家
and showing me such kindness during this very difficult, difficult time.
在我这非常困难艰苦的时期对我伸出援手
Ladies, I would like you all to meet my dear friend, Caroline Channing.
女士们,我正式向大家介绍我亲爱的朋友,卡洛琳·钱宁
Who, in light of her recent very difficult, difficult financial troubles,
在她经济上非常困难艰苦的时期
has asked me to adopt her damaged pet horse
她请我收养她残疾的宠物马
who was brought to my attention by my alcoholic 7 servant, Max.
这还是我的酒鬼仆人麦克斯帮牵的线
Right over there.
她在那边
Caroline, thank you for coming.
卡洛琳,感谢您大驾光临
No, thank you for inviting me.
不,感谢你的邀请
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
No, I'm proud of you.
是我为你感到骄傲
I just got the chills again.
搞得我又浑身起鸡皮了
n.剧本,脚本;概要
- But the birth scenario is not completely accurate.然而分娩脚本并非完全准确的。
- This is a totally different scenario.这是完全不同的剧本。
n.栗树,栗子
- We have a chestnut tree in the bottom of our garden.我们的花园尽头有一棵栗树。
- In summer we had tea outdoors,under the chestnut tree.夏天我们在室外栗树下喝茶。
adj.极好的;极为巨大的;寓言中的,传说中的
- We had a fabulous time at the party.我们在晚会上玩得很痛快。
- This is a fabulous sum of money.这是一笔巨款。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
感到羞愧的
- Parents are humiliated if their children behave badly when guests are present. 子女在客人面前举止失当,父母也失体面。
- He was ashamed and bitterly humiliated. 他感到羞耻,丢尽了面子。
adj.诱人的,引人注目的
- An inviting smell of coffee wafted into the room.一股诱人的咖啡香味飘进了房间。
- The kitchen smelled warm and inviting and blessedly familiar.这间厨房的味道温暖诱人,使人感到亲切温馨。
标签:
打工姐妹花