Topic 4. Need we never give up? When Wallace watched the spider fail 6 times in spinning a web and succeed at the 7th time he realized that he should lead his Scottish people to fight against the English invaders for another time. And he too succeede

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级作文

MODEL2 Im too depressed. Script Susan: Chris, I hear youve been down in the dumps, so Ive come to cheer you up. Chris: Its not gong o work. Im too depressed Susan: Come, on. Tell me whats on your mind. Chris: Everything. My girlfriend left me; my dog

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

Topics: Ask an American-Journalism and Technology; liberal arts; second to (the) last; I am hearing you Words: journalist to vet fluid multimedia marketing distribution arm panorama tornado to rip (something) out to stitch to raise new question to ma

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Life is not a problem to be solved,but a reality to be experienced. 人生不是待解决的问题,而是等着我们去体验的现实。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.08

Item Seven. Vocabulary. artificial, evict. The latest fashion on British TV is reality TV. Reality TV means that shows follow and film ordinary people in artificial situation. This could be at work or in some kind of competition. One of the first and

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

7.Copyright rested with the journal publisher, and researchers seeking knowledge of the results would have to subscribe to the journal. 【分析】并列句。and连接两个并列的分句,第二个分句中的现在分词短语 seeking knowledge

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

6. 郁闷沮丧 三句英文任你选 I'm so depressed. 我很郁闷。 I feel so upset/down. 我觉得很沮丧。 I'm in a bad mood today. 我今天心情不好。 半个句型要记牢 I am feeling ~ 我感到 Tip:表示,心情低落的词有blu

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Doctors Use Virtual Reality to Prepare for Surgeries Felicia Luna had a really bad headache. She said the painful pressure felt like someone was squeezing my head really tight. The pain became so bad that the 41-year-old woman could not lie down and

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Using Virtual Reality to Make Users Want to Exercise Businesses are finding more uses for Virtual Reality (VR) as the technology develops. 随着技术的发展,企业开始寻找虚拟现实技术的更多应用。 VR is no longer only for gaming

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Screwing up is part of life. Even great geniuses make mistakes. When you do screw up, however, what's important isn't the screwup (that's history) but what you do afterward. Here's a step-by-step approach: 生活中总有时候我们会把事情搞砸,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

It`s a wild wild web when you feel lost inside 你迷失其中因为这是一个魔性的网络世界 the wild wild web where there`s nothing to hide 这就是诱惑多多的网络世界 on the wild wild web please tell me where I`ll find 请告诉我在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

David, why don't you clean your room? I'm not in the mood. Why you feeling depressed? I was told my girlfriend speak ill of me. It's a real letdown. I don't think she would do such a thing. But she did. And it made me disappointed. O, cheer up. A gi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

2016年消费电子产品展将进一步见证一切智能化 High-definition cameras, sensors, electric motors and remote controls have become so small and cheap they can be put on most everyday objects. 高清摄像头,传感器,电动马达及遥控

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

15. This added-worker effect could support the safety net offered by unemployment insurance or disability insurance to help families weather bad times. 【分析】简单句。句子主干为This added-worker effect could support the safety net。过去

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

National identity changes our reality. We experience whatever happens to our nation as if it happened to us. 对国家的身份认同改变了我们的现实。我们会把我们的国家所经历的种种,当作是发生在自己身上的事。 学习

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Intel has unveiled its newest virtual reality headset called Project Alloy. Through this gadget, the company introduces the concept of merged reality. 近日,英特尔公司推出了其名为Alloy项目的最新虚拟现实头戴设备。通过这一

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

美国有跑男、爸爸去哪儿这样的节目吗?什么样的综艺节目在美国最红?电视文化和中国有什么不同?今天我们就聊一聊! 关键词: Reality show: 真人秀 Variety show: 综艺秀 It can tell you something

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

You know, everybody wants to be happy. So, why isn't everybody happy? 大家都想要幸福快乐。那么,为什么不是每个人都过得幸福快乐呢? The obvious answer is it's not easy. 答案显然是这并不容易。 And one of the sin

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Speaking of babies,prince William's pregnant wife,Kate middleton,is past her due date. 说到新生儿 威廉王子的怀孕妻子 凯特米德尔顿已经过了孕产期了Doctors may have to induce labor. 医生可能得催产Yeah,to speed up the b

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Business 商业报道 Facebook and virtual reality 脸谱网与虚拟现实 A game of goggles 一场头戴式3D眼镜的赌博 The social network makes another expensive bet on the future 社交网络又向未来押了一笔高昂赌注 AT SXSW, a te

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列