Strangely, these revelations didn't cure my low self-esteem, that feeling of otherness. 奇怪的是,这些启示并没有治愈我那缺少的自尊,那种被划为另类的感觉。 My desire to disappear was still very powerful. 我渴望消失的

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

I have a dream I have a dream, a song to sing To help me cope with anything If you see the wonder of a fairy tale You can take the future even if you fail I believe in angels Something good in everyth

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第八辑

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. I am Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. You've probably take you depth perception for granted. It allows you to easily judge distances. Each eye sends a different signal to the brain, and the

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

I asked Jobs why he wanted me to be the one to write his biography. 我问乔布斯为什么希望我担任这本传记的作者。 I think youre good at getting people to talk, he replied. That was an unexpected answer. 我觉得你很擅长让别人开

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Split Personality 演唱者:pink hmm, ooh i do not trust so i can not love (uh cant no man be trusted) oh no, no, no and i will not dare to open up (this is dusted pink) well my rents passed due and now my car wont stop i hate the bus (arent you gl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Watch the White House Come to Life in New App 新APP让你零距离看白宫 Most people will never get a chance to go inside the White House, the famous home of the president of the United States. But new application software can bring the White Hou

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Maybe the body you perceive yourself to have isn't really there. 或许你感知到的自己的身体,其实并不存在。 Maybe all of reality, even its abstract concepts, like time, shape, color and number are false, all just deceptions concocte

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

I would just like to say as an African woman 我只是想说作为一个非洲女人 that I believe the diet that we need 我相信我们需要的饮食疗养 is really to remove the crazy belief 是拿走那种疯狂的相信 that there is anything

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

According to data from the Pew Research Center, 72 percent of Internet users say they turn to the Web for health information in a given year. I know its tempting, especially late at night when the doctors office is closed, but Id urge you to step awa

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

70后 -- 因为爱情,简单地生长 Post-70s Generation - Love Makes the Tough Life Beautiful 70后的他们,现在绝大部分都早已为人父母,并成为社会的中坚力量。人到中年,经历了社会的变更,他们或还在追忆

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

第十一章中Mac项目还在进行,但作者的笔触更专注于乔布斯的个性特征。Mac团队成员Andy Hertzfeld评价乔布斯拥有现实扭曲力场(Reality distortion field),指乔布斯口若悬河的表述能力和过人的意志

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Dance Dance Dance Lykke Li Having troubles telling how I feel But I can dance, dance and dance Couldn't possibly tell you how I mean But I can dance, dance, dance So when I trip on my feet Look at the beat The words are, written in the sand When I'm

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

玛丽亚凯莉(英语:Mariah Carey,1970年3月27日-),美国天后级歌手、唱片制作人、词曲作家、演员。她的母亲是拥有爱尔兰血统的白人歌剧女歌手,而曾任航空工程师的父亲则拥有非洲及委内

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

讲解 Today 's key word is: Child-star 童星 Here's an example: At the age of 10, Shirley Temple is already a very famous child star and she was loved by a lot of audiences around the world. 十岁大的秀兰.邓波已经是一个非常耀眼的童

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

剩男剩女(left-over men and women) 必剩客(doomed single) 钻石王老五(golden bachelor) 光棍汉(bachelor) 3S lady :Single(单身)、Seventies (大多数生于上世纪七十年代)、Stuck(被卡住了,即在寻找伴侣的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Seven Days Of Lonely Ohh I got a call today At 3 AM It's what you didn't say that told me I'd get hurt again. So I hung up the phone and I screamed out loud I felt so alone, I should have said the things I'm thinking now Ohh never thought it would be

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Some 85 percent of respondents are looking forward to experiencing the application of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies in real life, a survey by China Youth Daily finds. 近日,据《中国青年报》的一份调查显示

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

明星只是浮云:James Blunt - Superstar James Blunt的新专辑Some Kind Of Trouble,11月8日在英国发行,这张专辑是James Blunt在洛杉矶的某私人录音室录制的。Superstar这首歌,歌词里两句He says times like these

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Jane:Theres nothing good on TV anymore. Anna: What are you talking about! I just love TV. Jane: Its all reality shows now. Anna: Those are the best. Jane:They are not even spontaneous. They are all staged you know. Anna:Well,I dont care! Its good ent

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Engage: Project-Based Learning Students go beyond the textbook to study complex topics based on real-world issues, such as the water quality in their communities or the history of their town, analyzing information from multiple sources, including

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语