Will和Jane在约会,俩人聊起了各自爱看的电视节目。 Professor: That's right, Winnie. Today they are talking about reality TV. Reality TV - 电视真人秀! 这种节目其实一点都不真实,我听说,很多情节和对话其实也

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

TV Shows Being Renewed and Cancelled Mo: I have some bad news: Your favorite TV show has been cancelled. Amy: Im not surprised. Ratings plummeted last season, so the writing was on the wall. Mo: Also on the chopping block is your favorite reality sho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Why are these people subjecting themselves to this crazy exercise? They're building their emotional endurance because they desperately long for a chance at this-She bangs, she bangs-possible superstar among American Idol. I mean ever think about it,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

A: 大家好,又到了学美语的时间了!欢迎收听美语训练班!我是杨琳! B: 我是Jessica!杨琳,今天我们教什么呢? A: 今天,咱们要去跳芭蕾舞, 聊聊电视节目,了解一下各种各样的保险产品, 还要

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

ELENA:Sorry for barging in. Especially after earlier. STEFAN: No, no. I'm gladyou're here. The way we left things... I didn't like it. ELENA:See, the thing is, I got home tonight planning on doing what I always do, writein my diary, like I have been

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

CES 2018: Voice-Controlled Assistants Steal the Show The biggest technology show of the year is taking place this week in Las Vegas, Nevada. 今年最大的科技展将于本周在内华达州的拉斯维加斯市举行。 The show is called CES 2018

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

This year, the films nominated for a foreign language Oscar include Ajami, an Israeli movie that features non-professional Israeli actors -- both Arab and Jewish. The film is set in Ajami, a neighborhood of Jaffa, south of Tel Aviv. The community is

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

Hollywood is sometimes called the dream factory and the new film from The Dark Knight writer-director Christopher Nolan takes that idea to new levels, creating a world in which dreams can be shared and ideas stolen but not without risk to both the th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Reality TV Show Helps Farmers Improve Livelihoods Entertaining, educating audiences David Campbell has lived in Kenya since 1979, using the mass media to teach farmers how to improve their techniques. As director of the company Mediae, Campbell aims

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

Lesson 44 Dream 1.She had a dream about her granny last night . 2.My younger brother has dreamed of being a teacher . 3.My holiday by the sea was a dream . 4.You must work hard and turn your dream into reality . 5.I had a terible dream last night . 6

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Akwaeke Emezi's debut novel is a lyrical, nonlinear story of a woman named Ada born in Nigeria with, as she puts it, one foot on the other side. Several selves exist inside of Ada. They identify themselves as we. When Ada comes to

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: 'Tis the day after Christmas, and all through the house, many kids probably are not stirring because they're joyfully lost in digital devices. Many parents know that well. Maybe the kids are playing with that new app or game on th

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: He is a rapper, an actor, a reality show star, an entrepreneur and, in his own words, the King of the South. (SOUNDBITE OF SONG, WHAT YOU KNOW) CLIFFORD HARRIS: (Singing) See me in your city, sitting pretty, know I'm shining dog,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Hi, I am Ander Cooper, welcome to podcast. New details about the 3 Cleveland women held captive for a decade what their life was like inside that house or the family whose kidnapped son was found after 4 years and how their story gave hope all these

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(五)月

The hardest part of a game is losing. But, in reality, no it's not. It's the way how you accept defeat. If you accept it wholeheartedly then you never lose the battle. 游戏最痛苦的地方就是输了 但是,在现实中,不是的 是你如何接

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

By Malcolm Brown Washington 10 October 2007 From harrowing experiences as a child soldier to international recognition as a hip-hop artist, Emmanuel Jal's life has followed an extraordinary path. At the age of seven, he was taken away to fight with

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

Florida Primary Voters Focused on Economy If you are looking for the good life in central Florida, you could do a lot worse than Winter Park near Orlando. The calendar may say January, but the sunshine draws locals outside for a glass of wine and, in

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

David,why don't you clean your room? Er,I'm not in the mood. Why are you feeling depressed? I was told my girl friend was speaking ill of me. It's a real letdown. I don't think she would do such a thing. But she did. It made me disappointed. Oh,cheer

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Topics: American Cities: Albuquerque; Survivor Reality TV Show; yet; differentiation versus distinction; so near and yet so far Words: desert to settle to occupy Old West outlaw folklore hot-air balloon reality television stranger shelter reward alli

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

I speak with many people who are holding on to stories from their childhood about not feeling good enough. They remember scenarios of being neglected, not having good enough grades, not feeling pretty enough. You know what? They have taken these stor

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读