[00:00.00]unit 4_top 2 [00:04.55]A day in the park. [00:07.24]Section A 1a Listen,read and say [00:13.84]Hello? [00:15.44]Hello,Jane!This is kangkang. [00:18.34]Oh,hi,kangkang.What's up? [00:21.84]Are you free this Saturday? [00:24.63]Sorry.I have to

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 北京仁爱英语

Lesson 19 Why Go to School? Text A MATTHEW: Lesley, you're a teacher. How does the English school system work? LESLEY: Um, well, first of all most children start school at the age of five and they can

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 中级口语教程

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_3 [INT. LADY SYBIL'S BEDROOM - DAY] LADY SYBIL Your threats are hollow, don't you see? I won't be received in London. I won't be welcome at court. How do I make you understand? I couldn't care less. [Robert is about to

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_1 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] CORA We can put the presents in the drawing room against the window. MRS HUGHES Very good, milady. [Mrs Hughes leaves to take care of it.] ISOBEL I suppose we do have to display all the present

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_8 [INT. KITCHENS - EVENING] [The servants sit down to dinner.] ETHEL I still don't understand why it was funny to make me look a fool. You weren't even there to enjoy it. O'BRIEN Oh, don't worry, we enjoyed it all right

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

HARI SREENIVASAN: Next: a pair of dispatches from Detroit at an important moment, starting with a key trial over the city's bankruptcy filing. Detroit's leaders say the city is $18 billion in debt, forcing a move to Chapter 9. But they also must pers

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_4 [INT. MATTHEWS GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] [Bates helps Matthew into bed.] MATTHEW Youve done this before. Bates, can I ask you something? If I started to feel atingling in my legs, what do you think that might mean? MR BA

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_13 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM I think while the clock strikes, we should all make a silent prayerto mark the finish of this terrible war, and what that means foreach and every one of us. Let us rem

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_9 [INT. LADY SYBIL'S BEDROOM - NIGHT] [Sybil and Cora sit on the bed and Mary and Edith stand nearby as Robert rages.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM How dare you?! How dare you disobey me in this way! CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANT

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_3 [EXT. VILLAGE ROAD - DAY] MATTHEW CRAWLEY Hello. Is everything all right? LADY MARY Oh, hello. I'm about to send a telegram MATTHEW CRAWLEY Oh. LADY MARY Papa's sister is always nagging him to send supplies to London,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_4 [INT. OUTER HALL - EVENING] [Matthew enters the house as the ladies are walking from the dining room to the drawing room.] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Don't stay too late. Let them have an early night. VIOLET, DOWAGER

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_9 [INT. EDITH'S BEDROOM - EVENING] LADY SYBIL Golly, my corset's tight. Anna, when you've done that, would you be an angel and loosen it a bit? LADY EDITH The start of the slippery slope. LADY SYBIL I'm not putting on w

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_5 [INT. GUEST BEDROOM - NIGHT] THOMAS Can I adjust it, sir? [Thomas fixes the vest strap.] KEMAL PAMUK Now, I'm relying on you to see that I go downstairs properly dressed. THOMAS Don't worry, sir. I've got sharp eyes f

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_4 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [Mary sees Kemal stopping off to the side and rides to join him.] LADY MARY I hope the day is living up to your expectations. KEMAL PAMUK It is exceeding them in every way. LADY MAR

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_3 MATTHEW CRAWLEY It will depend on the exact terms of the entail and of the deed of gift when Cousin Cora's money was transferred to the estate. VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM That is all I ask. To understand the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

主演:Matthew BakerClaudie Blakley丹尼戴尔David Gilliam劳拉哈里斯蒂姆麦克南尼Andy Nyman托比斯蒂芬Judit ViktorBabou CeesayKaite JohnsJuli Drajk 简介:国际知名的军火公司-包尼史,为了庆祝业绩飙新高,业务部

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_2 [INT. ENTRYWAY - EVENING] [The footmen take the guests' coats as Robert enters.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Hello again. It's a pleasure to meet you at last, Mrs Crawley. ISOBEL CRAWLEY We're delighted to be here, aren'

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(386) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_10 [INT. MR CARSON'S OFFICE - EVENING] [Thomas takes the wallet out of Carson's coat pocket. Molesley enters and pauses when he sees Thomas.] THOMAS Mr Molesley, what you are after? [Thomas puts the wallet back in the c

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(379) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_9 [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] [Mrs Bird checks on Daisy's cooking.] MRS BIRD Have you finished the soup? DAISY I think so, Mrs Bird. [Mrs Bird leans in to check it.] MRS BIRD And the sauce for the fish? DAISY Yes, Mrs Bird. M

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(328) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_11 [INT. MRS HUGHES'S SITTING ROOM - NIGHT] [Mrs Hughes gets up from her desk and hands Jane an envelope.] MRS HUGHES I think that's everything we owe. JANE Thank you, Mrs Hughes. MRS HUGHES I'm sorry you're going, Jane

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季