Not Your Everyday Pet! Yes, it’s a 1)meerkat, exactly what you expect to find under a 2)duvet in North Hamptonshire. Sue: And Matthew’s an early riser, gets him (meerkat) up puts him in bed with m

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Lesson 1 Does Television Play a Positive or Negative Role in the Modern Society? Text Do the Advantages of Television Outweigh the Disadvantages? Television is now playing a very important part in our life. But television, like other things, has both

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 日常英语口语

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_1 [A gunshot rings out. We close in on two soldiers lying in a battlefield covered in dirt. One is severely wounded, the other turns his head, revealing Matthew Crawley.] The Somme, 1916 [Matthew sees to his wounded com

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_15 [Anna enters to find Ethel sitting on the bed crying.] ANNA Not you, too. [Anna puts her lamp on the mantel and pulls up a chair beside Ethel.] ANNA What's the matter? ETHEL Why ask? You don't care. [Anna rolls her e

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_5 [INT. DINING ROOM - EVENING] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Have you been able to explore the village? ISOBEL CRAWLEY Indeed, I have. And I thought the hospital a great credit to your father's memory. But I'm afraid the goo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

暗恋的小心思,总是在见到那个Ta的时候怦然心动,可是却不知道该怎样去开口说出自己的爱恋。多么想要一个勇气,一个小小的迈步向前,或是谁将我带上前去,说上一声:Hey! Hey Matthew Mor

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_5 [EXT. LONDON, BELGRAVE SQUARE/ INT. LADY ROSAMUND'S HOUSE - DAY] LADY ROSAMUND Of all of you, Sybil might find joy in a cottage. But not you. LADY MARY We don't know it'll be a boy. LADY ROSAMUND Exactly. So ask Matth

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_12 [INT. DINING ROOM - MORNING] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Where are the girls? ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM I suppose Sybil's still ill and the others just haven't appeared. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I hope they're not co

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_10 [INT. DRAWING ROOM - EVENING] LADY EDITH Will it be April or May? VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I should steer clear of May. Marry in May, rue the day. LAVINIA I think its April. Matthew should be walking norm

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_1 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, FRONT DOOR - MORNING] [Edith watches an army hospital truck leave.] 1919 [Mrs Hughes joins Edith.] LADY EDITH That's the last of the equipment gone. MRS HUGHES The maids have put the drawing room

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_12 [INT. MR CARSON'S OFFICE - EVENING] MRS HUGHES We'll be going in to dinner in a minute. MR CARSON We've built a good [?] here, you know. I'm not saying it's legendary, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. MRS HUGHES Yo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_5 [INT. DOWNTON ABBEY, WARD - DAY] PATRICK GORDON I was on the Titanic. That much is true. But I was pulled out of the water by Fifth Officer Lowe, the only one of them to come back. At least, that's what they said late

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_12 [INT. GREAT HALL - DAY] [Robert talks with some officers. Dr Clarkson sees Thomas enter the room.] DR CLARKSON Sergeant, one moment. [Thomas stops.] DR CLARKSON I hear you're becoming mighty imperious in your manner

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第三集_9 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - NIGHT] [Branson knocks on the doorway where Mr Carson is putting away the silver.] BRANSON Mr Carson, might I have a word. MR CARSON I'm busy with this dinner for tomorrow night. BRANSON Well, t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_13 [INT. DRAWING ROOM - EVENING] [Edith talks with Lavinia, Isobel speaks with Robert and Cora, and Matthew talks with Mary.] EDITH Today I drove the tractor... ISOBEL CRAWLEY More serious than her [?], surely not. ROBE

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_11 [EXT. CRAWLEY HOUSE, GARDEN - DAY] [Mary approaches the Crawley's house and finds Lavinia crying in the garden.] LADY MARY Lavinia? What's the matter? LAVINIA Are you looking for Matthew? LADY MARY I was. But it's no

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第二集_5 [INT. MRS HUGHES'S SITTING ROOM - EVENING] MRS HUGHES Is everything under control? ANNA Mr Lang seems a bit nervous. [Mrs Hughes dismisses it with a wave.] MRS HUGHES Stage fright. But what about you? ANNA Oh. I'm a t

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_8 [INT. DOWNTON - EVENING] [Mary exits the drawing room where Branson and Gwen are waiting.] GWEN I've fetched a coat. [Gwen helps Mary into the coat.] LADY MARY Why? What do I need a coat for? BRANSON I've come to fetc

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第四集_6 [EXT. THE VILLAGE FAIR - EVENING] FAIRFOLK (background) Yes, sir. MRS HUGHES I ought to start back. This is very late for me. JOE BURNS Oh, not yet. It's a long time since I've had a girl to show off for at the fair.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

Key Sentences(重点句子) 232.I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 233.You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语