Lesson 13 Work to Live or Live to Work? Text What Does Work Mean to People? A group of people from different walks of life are being interviewed about what role vork plays in their lives. Their attitu

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(305) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口语教程

Lesson 34 Isn't It Good to Speak a Foreign Language? Text A

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 中级口语教程

凯特斯蒂文斯(原名:Steven Demetre Georgiou 斯蒂文德米特乔治乌;艺名:Cat Stevens 凯特斯蒂文斯),1948年7月21日出生于英国伦敦,民谣唱作人、社会活动家、慈善家。是二十世纪七十年代英国民

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

[00:08.64]Thank you again for coming to what promises to be a very eventful evening. 再次感谢你们光临 这个非常重要的夜晚 [00:17.32]Matthew Kidman. 953 马修基曼 [00:21.04]Ah, my competition! Hey, what's up, Ryan? -我的对手们

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-邻家女孩

Lesson 13 Work to Live or Live to Work? Text What Does Work Mean to People? A group of people from different walks of life are being interviewed about what role vork plays in their lives. Their attitudes, as we can see, vary. Interviewer: Mr. Fisher,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 日常英语口语

Matthew: Hey Kat, you were just telling me about all the pros and cons of different renewable energies and you just got me thinking we're going to run outof oil in the next couple of decades. There's reports that say we're going to run out of oil in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The Old Man and the Dog Saying goodbye to Meg was the hardest thing Ive ever done.Shed been part of my life for so long,always there when I needed her. Throughout the last fifteen years,she d been my closest friend,sharing my joy and sadnes

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_11 [EXT. COURTYARD - NIGHT] [Anna follows Bates out into the courtyard and puts a hand on his arm to stop him.] ANNA I don't believe it! You say my life is over and your wife will collect you first thing, and that's it?

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_7 [INT. DINING ROOM - EVENING] LADY EDITH Branson says I'm ready for the road. ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM That's not what he told me. [Mr Carson serves Lavinia.] LAVINIA Oh, how delicious, I love these. ROBERT, EARL OF GR

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_6 [INT. DOWNTON, THE CONCERT - EVENING] [Isobel, Matthew, and Lavinia arrive.] LAVINIA It's awfully grand. MATTHEW CRAWLEY You'd better get used to it. It will be your home one day. LAVINIA I'm not sure home would ever

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_6 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, FRONT WALK - NIGHT] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM I'm sorry Mary was rather sharp this evening. [Matthew chuckles.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY I doubt Cousin Mary and I are destined to be close friend

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

2009-2010美国福克斯(FOX)电视台热播美剧《欢乐合唱团》(Glee)第一季第八集(S01E08)中,由Emma Pillsbury(杰玛梅斯/Jayma Mays饰)与心仪对象Will Schuester(马修莫里森/Matthew Morrison饰)跳舞时也

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lesson 34 Isn't It Good to Speak a Foreign Language? Text A You really are a lucky dog. Many peole assume that admission into the Institute of Foreign Trade means not only a farewell to unemployment, but also a hearty handshake with affluence. They s

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--中级

唐顿庄园第二季第六集_8 [INT. LIBRARY - EVENING] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM Im sorry if its a bit of a crush. I didnt want to be overheard. VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM Are we talking financial ruin? Or criminal investigation? ROBERT,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_10 [INT. VILLAGE HALL - DAY] LADY SYBIL Have you recovered from our ordeal? GWEN Well, I got a letter this morning. They must've written it as soon as I left the office. They are pleased to have met me, but I do not qui

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_6 [INT. VILLAGE HALL - DAY] VIOLET, DOWAGER COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM You seem well prepared. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM We'll add a few more flowers before we open in the morning, but I think we're nearly there. ISOBEL CRAW

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds: What does love mean? The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think. 一组专业人士向一群4到8岁的孩子提出

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, Aug. 30 (Xinhuanet) -- Lost star Matthew Fox was detained early Monday after allegedly assaulting a female bus driver, according to media reports. It is reported that Fox attempted to hitch a ride to his hotel via a private party bus early S

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: This is WEEKEND EDITION from NPR News. I'm Rachel Martin. A German-based group called PediaPress is trying to raise enough money to do the impossible. They want to print a copy of Wikipedia - yep, a print version of the constantl

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

I had a feeling.I could tell by the look on your face. 我感觉到了 我从你脸上的表情看出来了 So I decide when I'm going to do is I will just turn the volume down and then I will go to sleep. 于是我决定调低声音 然后睡觉 So

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀