[00:01.76]Yeah. Yeah. 对 [00:04.56]I think it's a great idea. 我想这是个很棒的主意 [00:11.72]Well, you remember those sex ed films back in our day. 你记得我们以前的性教育片吗 [00:14.64]I'll tell you, if they were anything like

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-邻家女孩

[00:52.40]-Hello? -We're dead. -你好? -我们死了 [00:55.88]-Eli? -Dude, the tape's not here. I can't find it. -伊莱? -录影带不在这里,我找不到 [01:00.76]-What? -Dude, I'm not kidding, okay? I've looked everywhere, okay? -什么?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-邻家女孩

Whenever the other waitresses saw Matthew pulling up in his old car, they would tell Amber that her boyfriend had arrived. They teased Amber about the day the elderly Matthew would propose to her. What are you going to tell him? asked Chelsea. If you

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith. March seventeenth is Saint Patrick's Day, a time to celebrate Irish culture. The Census Bureau says that in two thousand seven, thirty

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

Matthew: Hi, this is Matthew White. MB: And this is MB. Matthew: And we are talking about our experience with Habitat For Humanity and our trip to Papua New Guinea with a group of Japanese students. MB: Right. Matthew: MB, a lot of people ask, you kn

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

You tell all the boys no Makes you feel good yeah I know you're out of my league But that won't scare me away oh no You've carried on so long You couldn't stop if you tried it You've built your wall so high That no one could climb it But I'm gonna tr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

i heard there was a secret chord that david played and it pleased the lord but you don't really care for music, do you well it goes like this the fourth, the fifth the minor fall and the major lift the baffled king composing hallelujah hallelujah...

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

This is AP news minute. 1. At the same time, Donald Trump spoke at a North Carolina's rally, denying allegation that he groped and kissed women without their consent. Another woman, this time a former Apprentice contest held a news conference, saying

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

This is AP news minute. 1. Donald Trump says he will never abandon his White House bid, rejecting a growing backlash from republican leaders who disavowed the GOP presidential nominee. The controversy comes as Trump was caught on tape bragging about

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

1. The 26-year-old American woman held by Islamic State militants has been confirmed dead. Kayla Mueller was working with Syrian refugees when she was captured in August 2013. In a statement released by her family, Mueller is remembered as compassion

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(二)月

A volunteer health worker retrieves blood sample for an HIV-AIDS detection test on a patient on 18 Jun 2008 in Noe, a city in Ivory Coast close to the Ghana border While Ghana has one of Africa's lowest HIV infection rates, prejudice and poverty comp

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

And when morning came,Gi may would face the battle of their lives. Coming up next. Bang. I find out what damage Waterloo musket can do. The bong is disintegrated on impact. The limb would have been removed. It's morning before the battle,and thousand

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

Matthew: Hey Kat, I understand you grew up in Europe, you lived in the States and now you're in Japan. Being all over the place, you've got to have seen the differences in censorships in movies and in songs. What's your take on that? Kat: Well I've d

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Matthew: Hey Kat, you were just telling me about all the pros and cons of different renewable energies and you just got me thinking we're going to run outof oil in the next couple of decades. There's reports that say we're going to run out of oil in

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Matthew: So these days there are warning labels on everything from CDs to cigarettes to fast food, everything. What do you think about that? Should people be warned all the time about everything or do they need to not really have that warning on it?

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

That initial difference in maturity doesn't go away with time. 最初年龄带来的差异到此时依旧没有消除掉, It persists. 还在继续发挥影响。 And for thousands of students, that initial disadvantage is the difference between go

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

This is AP news minute. 1. Roads in North and South Carolina are still flooded after hurricane Matthew's devastating impacts across the South. Law enforcement officers have conducted numerous water rescues in both states. Officials mourned the state

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

Matthew: Hi, this is Matthew White. MB: And this is MB. Matthew: And we are talking about our experience with Habitat For Humanity and our trip to Papua New Guinea with a group of Japanese students. MB: Right. Matthew: MB, a lot of people ask, you kn

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

TWO Chapter 4 DARYA ALEXANDROVNA was there in a dressing-jacket, with her large frightened eyes, made more prominent by the emaciation of her face, and her knot of thin plaits of once luxurious and beautiful hair. The room was covered with scattered

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

ONE ANNA KARENINA by Leo Tolstoy Translated by Louise and Aylmer Maude PART ONE Chapter 1 ALL happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. Everything was upset in the Oblonskys house. The wife had discovered an

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著