Thank you very much. On behalf of the great Empire State and the whole family of New York, let me thank you for the great privilege of being able to address this convention. Please allow me to skip the stories and the poetry and the temptation to dea

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美国百大经典演讲

South Asians Fuel Asian Population Boom in US Despite the sluggish economy, hiring manager Pete Tapaskar is having difficulty filling empty chairs at his suburban Chicago technology firm ProSoft. We dont get enough resources locally. We have to depen

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

CARL AZUZ, CNN STUDENT NEWS ANCHOR: The Caribbean nation of Haiti has postponed a presidential election. Four U.S. states have declared states of emergency and it's all because of Hurricane Matthew. As it approached the island nation of Bahamas last

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年10月

Steve: Matthew? Hi! Matthew: Steve! Haven't seen you in ages! How long's it been? Steve: it's got to be almost a year now. M: how have you been? S: I'm pretty good. I've been looking for a place to live recently. My lease runs out next month and I do

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Zedd 联手 Matthew Koma Miriam Bryant 新单《Find You》!值得一提的是该曲收录于电影《Divergent 分歧者》原声中。 歌词: Silent love is calling faith To shatter me through your hallways Into echoes you can feel And rehears

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

此歌曲是2004年北美上映的圣诞电影《极地特快》(又名北极特快车)的插曲。歌曲旋律充满童真,给人以温馨感,美妙的爱尔兰天籁弦乐由美国的两名少年Matthew Hall 和 Meagan Moore倾情演唱,作

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

when a man loves a woman 当男人爱上女人 can't keep his mind on nothin' else, 他无法假装若无其事 he'd change the world for the good thing he's found. 他会用全世界来交换,只为了他找到的好东西 if she is bad, he can't

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Written in these walls are The stories that I can't explain I leave my heart open but it Stays right here empty for days She told me in the morning She don't feel the same About us in her bones Seems to me that when I die These words will be written

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain We jumped, never asking why We kissed, I fell under your spell A love no one could deny Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you I can't live a lie, running for my life I will always want

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith. March seventeenth is Saint Patrick's Day, a time to celebrate Irish culture. The Census Bureau says that in two thousand seven, thirt

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(三)月

23 December 2006 Matthew McConaughey stars in an emotional film that dramatizes the true story of how a football team helped a West Virginia university town rise from tragedy three decades ago. Alan Silverman has a look at We Are Marshall. Matthew M

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

By Ruth Reader Washington, D.C. 28 June 2007 Children from around the world attended a special festival in Washington this past weekend to celebrate children's involvement in the arts. The Art Olympiad festival -- held in front of the U.S. Capitol -

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Now to Raqqa in Syria. For the past three years, it's been known as the defacto capital of the Islamic State. Coalition forces have begun a drive to force ISIS out of that city. And for years, ISIS has tried to make sure that wha

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: I spent a few minutes today doing something millions of Americans have done in recent days - trying out the Google Arts and Culture app. Here we go. Take a selfie and search thousands of artworks to see if any look like you.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: President Trump's choice of Matthew Whitaker to be the acting attorney general is running into a whole lot of opposition - and not just from Democrats. Two former attorneys general from the George W. Bush administration are quest

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

These slow motion images are shocking.-It's showing quite clearly that the bone is disintegrating on the impact. The limb would have to be removed. There was no bone left. -Terrifying really. You can see the bone flexing as the bullet approaching. -A

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2015年

By Mil Arcega Washington, D.C. 03 April 2007 Watch Campaign report The first fundraising period, from January 1 to March 31 of the 2008 U.S. presidential race, ended with a flurry of appearances, phone calls and e-mail asking for last minute campaig

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 格林·盖布尔斯的安妮.Anne.Of.Green.Gable

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(442) / 评论(0) 分类 格林·盖布尔斯的安妮.Anne.Of.Green.Gable

美剧Glee鞋子老师携手Sting翻唱经典:Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot 大热美剧Glee(欢乐合唱团)中的鞋子老师Matthew Morrison的个人首张专辑预计5月10日正式发行,其中有三首与大牌合唱的曲目:与Elton J

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲