[00:08.90]Can we 能不能 [00:11.90]-talk about this later? -Yeah. -晚点再谈这事? -可以 [00:15.06]Sure. 当然 [00:34.86]I liked that. 我喜欢那样 [00:37.14]-What? -What you said in there. -喜欢什么? -你刚在里头所说的话

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-邻家女孩

[00:03.17]3 In the second part of the programme you will [00:07.58]hear two holidays described. [00:09.83]Complete the table below. [00:12.81]So, ecotourism also involves taking tourists [00:16.13]away from established holiday destinations [00:18.77]

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块11(选修)

Matthew 14 1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard the reports about Jesus, 2 and he said to his attendants, This is John the Baptist; he has risen from the dead! That is why miraculous powers are at work in him. 3 Now Herod had arrested John and bo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 马太福音

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_6 [INT. SERVANTS' HALL - DAY] DAISY Maybe we should knit something. MISS O'BRIEN Oh, yes, I'm sure they'd love a pair of booties knitted by you. WILLIAM Or what about a Christening mug? THOMAS They can buy their own sil

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

ClipMatthew Nicholls I would consider myself British first and then Welsh but not English, Im sorry but definitely not English. Sue:In Private lives today we meet Matthew Nicholls. Matthew has lived all his life in Cardiff, the capital city of Wales

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

唐顿庄园第二季第七集_9 [INT. KITCHENS - DAY] ETHEL If that's what he's like, I don't want his help. I don't want it. O'BRIEN I doubt you'll have the option. You're a dark horse. How did you keep it a secret all this time? ANNA Maybe when he

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第五集_1 [INT. BATTLEFRONT TRENCHES - MORNING] [William finishes helping Matthew dress.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY Am I ready? WILLIAM Only you can answer that, sir. MATTHEW CRAWLEY They're going to chuck everything they've got at us. W

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第四集_4 [EXT. BATTLEFRONT, TRENCHES - DAY] [Matthew reads Mary's letter.] LADY MARY So there we have it. I look forward to introducing the two of you, just as soon as you are next at home, which naturally, I trust will be ver

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_4 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [Robert and Matthew walk together.] ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM I want to say I'll make provision for you if it's a boy and you get pushed out. MATTHEW CRAWLEY Don't worry. I know you

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_7 [INT. KITCHENS - EVENING] MRS PATMORE Open the oven. ANNA What's happened? MRS PATMORE It's that bloomin' Daisy! I said she'd be the death of me, now my words come true! DAISY I didn't do nothing! ANNA Come and sit do

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第五集_8 [INT. SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - EVENING] ANNA I think I know where that snuff box is. MR BATES Where? ANNA Hidden in your room. MR BATES You don't think ANNA 'Course I don't, silly beggar. MR BATES Then-- ANNA I bet Thomas

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第三集_2 [INT. THE VILLAGE - DAY] [Matthew rides his bicycle into the village and ring the bell on it as he comes upon Edith.] LADY EDITH Oh. [Matthew tips his hat and gets off his bicycle.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY Hello. I'd offer yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(429) / 评论(0) 分类 格林·盖布尔斯的安妮.Anne.Of.Green.Gable

唐顿庄园第一季第七集_16 [EXT. DOWNTON ABBEY, GROUNDS - DAY] [O'Brien goes to Cora who is lounging unhappily in the shade of a tent.] MISS O'BRIEN I wish you'd come inside, milady. CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM No. People mustn't think I'm real

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(385) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第二集_1 [THE VILLAGE - DAY] [Matthew and Isobel ride in a motorcar.] TAYLOR Here we are, ma'am. Crawley House. MATTHEW CRAWLEY For good or ill. [The chauffeur opens the door for them.] MATTHEW CRAWLEY I still don't see why I

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(358) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第一季第一集_8 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - NIGHT] CORA, COUNTESS OF GRANTHAM If you knew that was your decision, why put Mary through it? ROBERT, EARL OF GRANTHAM But I didn't know it was my decision, my final decision, until to

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(371) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_9 [INT. LADY MARY'S BEDROOM - DAY] [Mary enters as Anna is finishing the bed.] ANNA Oh, I'm sorry, milady, I didn't think you'd want to change tonight. LADY MARY I don't. I just need a handkerchief. ANNA How's Her Ladys

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_8 [INT. LAVINIA'S GUEST BEDROOM] [Isobel sits by Lavinia's bedside, but stands as Matthew enters.] MATTHEW What a marathon, but I think I got them all. Everyone sends love. I've told your father I'll telegraph him as so

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_6 [INT. GRANTHAM ARMS - DAY] [Robert walks through the village to the inn.] BRANSON But I don't accept that I am ruining her life. Nor that I'm cutting her off from her family. If you want to cut her off, that's your de

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(322) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

唐顿庄园第二季第八集_4 [INT. SERVANTS' CORRIDOR - EVENING] [Bates turns the corner as Anna walks down the corridor.] ANNA Oh. I'm glad I've got you. MR BATES Aren't you serving? ANNA They're on the main course, so I can spare a moment. I've

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季