9 A Visit to the City Centre On their first day in the capital, Diana and Peter visited the Old Tower which stood on a hill near the city centre. There were stairs leading to the top, but Diana and Peter decided to take the lift. At the top there was

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(308) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

[] + [ ] = [] 此情况基本上都连读 1. Could you tell me where the bus stop is? IPA: []连读[] + [ ] = [][] K.K: [U]连读[] + [ ] = [][] 口语中读音: IPA: [] K.K: [U] 你能告诉我公共汽车站在哪里吗? 2. A:Did you panic? 你是否有几分恐慌? B:Of course!

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

Quarreling 吵架 I have quarrels with my boyfriend all the time. What droze me crazy was he cancelled our dates very often. He cancelled our date again due to a phone call from his company in the afternoon. I was so angry because I felt he didnt pay

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

英国偶像第9季冠军 James Arthur 新单《Get Down》!一切看起来似乎远未结束,但只要有你在我身后的支持,我就不会倒下。James 好像比比赛的时候瘦了些,希望能继续出更多好听更多贴近声线的歌

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world where few hearts survive All I know is the way I feel When its real I keep it alive The road is long There are mountains in the way But we climb a step every day Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Lesson 78 Due 1.My salary is due in a few days . 2.When is the plane due ? 3.The train is due to leave at 11 o'clock . 4.The ship is due at half past four tomorrow afternoon . 5.The salary due to him must be paid at once . 6.When is the rent due ? 7.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

BBC Learning English Weekender Wiltshire's underground city Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Weekender. To the west of London about 90 minutes drive on a good day is the county of Wiltshire. It's one of those typically English counties

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

初恋是美妙的,也是刻骨铭心的。而对于兰顿卡特来说,初恋甚至改变了他的整个人生,成为他生命中不可缺少的一段回忆。那个名叫杰米苏利文(曼迪摩尔)的女孩叫他一辈子也不会忘记!

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: People in Kenya see this kind of commercial a lot. (SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING) UNIDENTIFIED CHOIR: (Singing in foreign language). SHAPIRO: They're singing, things are now modern. The jingle is for a new type of banking servic

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Chinese President Xi Jinping has met with Ecuador's Rafael Correa in Quito amidst the growing bilateral ties between the two countries. In his talks with Correa, Xi Jinping has described Ecuador is an important country in Latin America. The Chinese p

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

【生词预览】 rural 乡村的, lift 举起 【笑话原文】 What sTimetoAPig Onedayavisitorfromthecitycametoasmallruralareatodrivearoundthecountryroads,seehowthefarmslooked,andperhapstoseehowfarmersearnedtheirliving. Thecitymansawafarmerinhi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 bow 鞠躬, manner 礼节, ceremony 礼节 【笑话原文】 WhichMonthDidHeGoAway WhenJackbowedtosomeone,healwaysdiditatlighteningspeed.Youshouldn'twaitanylongerafterhehashadhisheadnod.Sohewasblamedfornomanners.Thensomewarmhe

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Igottatellyoubreakingthroughfear islikeanythingelse,itslikeamuscle, inthebeginningifyoutryandlift, youmightsay:gosh,Icantdothis, butifyoustartsmall andyoubuildeverysingleday andprettysoonitbecomeseffortless todowhatyouusedto feellikeitwasimpossible. 我

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Steve Kitchin demonstrates his prototype invention. With the touch of a button he simply backs the chair in, and the elevator-like lift raises up and slides into the cab. Last spring, Steve Kitchin had had enough. For 10 years since an auto accident

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

《Only hope》那是可以躺在沙发上听一个晚上都不会倦的歌,轻柔的声线搭上淡淡的钢琴声,间奏的大提琴声悠扬,美妙得让人陶醉。就像Blue Mountain Coffee,咖啡中之极品,口味浓郁香醇,带甘,无苦味,有适度完美的酸味。 一串如初恋般甜美的音乐最熟悉的美式Pop和轻摇

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是facelift。 Facelift, 是整容的意思。 She had a facelift before her 30-year high school reunion, 30年高中同学会之前,她赶忙去整容。Facelift, 更多的是用来指翻新和改造。The school received a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I've recently spoken very directly with a few of my students about a malady that afflicts a certain small percentage of students in that final run of days that lead to the big one: GRADUATION DAY. That malady is not the dreaded H1N1 virus, nor bronch

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Carry me home Sing that oh familiar song It's just you and me I'm just a little weak Carry me home Be my voice when I can't speak And carry me, carry me, carry me When it gets too complicated And the lights are low When you're standing in the room An

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Topic1 Doctors and nurses pose in operating theater during surgeryDoctors and nurses pose for photographs while a patient is still on surgery table at a hospital in Xi'an. This aroused online fury after more than one photo was posted online. Everyone

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

歌词: You lift my heart up When the rest of me is down (never) You, you enchant me, even when you're not around (never) If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down (never) Im latching on bae Now I know what I have found (never) I feel

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲