Lesson 16 Text A The Charcoal Pit Erika was worried. Her restaurant was losing customers. The new restaurant across the street now had more customers than she did. She had even seen some of her own cu

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(356) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

There are two ways of expressing ability in English. One, can or could. Two, be able to. In negative sentences, theres no difference in meaning. So, I couldnt lift the piano and I wasnt able to lift the piano mean the same thing. However, in affirmat

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Jackie: Hello Im Jackie Dalton and today, were going to find out about space travel and look at some science language. Were going to do this with the help of Jeff Hoffman. Hes a former NASA astronaut an astronaut a person who goes into space. Hes goi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

1I cry aloud to the Lord ; I lift up my voice to the Lord for mercy. 2I pour out my complaint before him; before him I tell my trouble. 3When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way. In the path where I walk men have hidden a snare

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

47. I hate to bother you, but... 抱歉打扰一下 用法透视 这是一个非常客气地提出要求时的用语。 支持范例 1. I hate to bother you, but this is a non-smoking area. 抱歉打扰了,可是这里是无烟区。 2. I hate to bother you, but would you help me carry this su

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

A: Do you know anyone whos had plastic surgery? B: You mean like a breast enlargement? I don't think that's really necessary. That's not the way a woman should stay attractive. A: Why not? Why can't we go back to the way things were? B: Because I do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

A: I haven't finished reading this book and it is due in two days. B: How far are you, Joe? A: I only read half of it. B: Why don't you check it out again? A: I think I want to read another one. B: You can check out more than one book. A: I know, but

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

Bargaining 杀价 Mum bargained for a windbreaker. 妈为了一件风衣在杀价。 She found the windbreaker too expensive. 她觉得那件风衣太贵了。 The windbreaker cost ten thousand NT dollars,it's really a rip-off. 那件风衣一万块,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

give other one's word 向人保证 give sb a black eye 打某人一顿 give sb a break 给某人一个改过的机会 give sb a buzz 打电话给某人 give sb a dirty look 对某人瞪一眼 give sb

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

1. For the first time on Wednesday, President Bush confirmed the existence of secret CIA prisons around the world. During a speech at the White House, the president announced the transfer of 14 key al

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Have you ever reached a rainbow's end And did you find your pot of gold Ever catch a shooting star And tell me how high did you soar Ever felt like you were dreaming Just to find that you're awake And the magic that surrounds you Can lift you up and

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

在昏昏欲睡的午后,Building 429主唱Jason Roy低沉而有力度的声音,仿佛拥有一种魔力,穿透了这午后宁静的空气,让人为之一振。细细听来,作为一支Christian乐队,他们歌曲的歌词也总是那么的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

听力题目: 13.(A). Greg is sitting upstairs in class now. (B). Greg hasnt set up the new schedule yet. (C). Greg doesnt like the way his classes are arranged. (D). Greg will be ready when the new classes start. 14.(A). We will have just one meet

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

The father says the patient has cystic fibrosis. 病人的父亲说他患有囊性纤维病 Really? I didn't hear anything. 是吗 这我倒没听说 Well,he's on supplemental oxygen,so... 他现在在吸氧 所以 as long as his airways are clear,sh

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

A little Scotch boy was sitting in his grandmother's kit- chen. He was watching the red flames in the wide open fire- place and quietly wondering about the causes of things. In- deed, he was always wondering and always wanting to know. Grandma, he p

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

You eliminate the stress involved with applying other screen shields on the market with wet or dry application. PureTek is fast and easy with just three short steps. Free your mind of dings and scratches. Premium quality, great A screen shield materi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

摇滚:Stellar Kart - We Shine 相关介绍:Stellar Kart是来自亚利桑那州凤凰城的Christian Pop Punk乐队。啥叫Christian呢?西方Christian有基督的含义,当然就是向善向美的意思咯。不过按我们的话来说,就应

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Chinese President Xi Jinping and his Mexican counterpart Enrique Pena Nieto say they'll be lifting the bilateral relationship to a comprehensive strategic partnership. Here's Wei Tong with the details of the announcement, made in Mexico City. This wa

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Science and technology 科学技术 Lifts and skyscrapers 电梯和摩天大楼 The other mile-high club 另一个高耸入云的俱乐部 A new lightweight lift cable will let buildings soar ever upward 一种新型的轻型升降梯将会让建筑继

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

本期内容: 神舟十一号17日发射,开启了我国时间最长载人飞行,下面看一则选自上周日CNN发布的新闻 China is preparing for its longest-ever crewed space mission, with a spacecraft carrying two astronauts expected t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(266) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读