Action English(14)动感英语 Movie Dictionary 电影词典 movie camera 电影摄影机 cameraman 摄像 cinematographer 摄影师 crane 升降机 American slang 美国俚语 Can I get a lift ? 能让我搭你的车吗? =Can you let me ride in your car ? 例:I can give you a l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 动感英语

It's someone else's wedding I'm always ten rows back Trying to believe in The love I've never had Well you could be the feeling That I don't know I need And I have heard you singing To someone out of reach There's something about surrender That a foo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[Sean Paul:] Call it love and devotion Call it a mom's adoration Foundation A special bond of creation, Ha For all the single moms out there Going through frustration Clean Bandit, Sean-da-Paul, Anne-Marie Sing, make them hear [Anne-Marie:] She works

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. Five people are dead after an unsuccessful emergency landing in Sanford, Florida, setting two houses on fire. The husband of a top NASCAR official and a company pilot are among the dead. An adult and two children who were in their homes were also

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

1.With gasoline topping 4 dollars a gallon, President Bush is calling on lawmakers to lift the decades-old ban on offshore oil and gas drilling. But Democrats quickly rejected the idea. 2.The White House is also asking Congress for nearly two billion

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年6月

Here are some of the phrases she used: There's no need to panic. 她用到了这些句子:大家不需要惊慌。 Please leave the building and meet outside. 请离开室内,到外面集合。 Use the stairs not the lift. 请走楼梯,不要坐电

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

THE WIND 风 RACHEL LYMAN FIELD 雷切尔莱曼菲尔德 Be very polite to the Wind, my child, 我的孩子,对风礼貌点, For the Wind's a fellow both wise and wild. 因为风既理智又野蛮。 A tramp, he travels from town to town 他从一座

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

1)be going to +v 在口语中广泛使用,表示准备做或将发生的事情。例如: Im going to buy a house when weve saved enough money. 2)be to +v 表示计划安排要做的事,具有必要的强制性意义。例如: I am to play ten

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? 2My help comes from the Lord , the Maker of heaven and earth. 3He will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber; 4indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither s

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

PSALM 24 1The earth is the Lord 's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; 2for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters. 3Who may ascend the hill of the Lord ? Who may stand in his holy place? 4He who has clea

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

Dex: couldn't you have just hired someone to move this stuff? Emma: no. Dex: look, I would have paid. Emma: all right, lift from your end. Youve obviously never done a days work in your life. Dex: look, seriously, Em, my plane leaves in four hours. E

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Chapter Four 第四章 The lift was crowded with men from the Alpha Changing Rooms, and Lenina's entry wars greeted by many friendly nods and smiles. 电梯里满是从阿尔法换瓶间里来的人。列宁娜一进门就有好几个人向她点头微

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

Poison are you lips when you're kissing me But I don't wanna give it up Why do I do this to myself when I know you're not good enough Say that I could break it off with you Oh like I have the choice I try to run away but my legs don't work When they

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

夏日清爽:我们不动,我们不说话 We Didn't Move A Muscle Ant Oh sitting in your room was the highlight of my life. Yeah sitting in your room was the highlight of my life. And I know it didn't amount to much and I know it wasn't right, Bu

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

BEIJING, Aug. 2 (Xinhua) -- China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) announced Thursday that it will further cut stock market transaction fees in a bid to ease burdens on investors amid sluggish market sentiment. The regulator said in an online

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天再来学一个特别生动形象的习惯用语:ants in one's pants。Ants in one's pants要是直译就是蚂蚁爬到一个人的裤子里。谁都能想象这种让人坐立不安的尴尬处境。它唯妙唯肖地表现一个人紧张不安

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, Four. I dont think I can eat eight. 服务员问我披萨要切成4份还是8份,我说:4份,8份的话我就吃不下了。 The only time to eat diet food is w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

现代的写字楼、办公楼中老是有良多提醒语,一是为来访人员供给便利,二是为了连结精采的办公情形。此次我们就来看看这些提醒和禁绝的英文表达。 All visitors must report to the office. 来客必需

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BRUSSELS, April 22 (Xinhua) -- The European Union (EU) on Monday decided to lift sanctions against Myanmar, while keeping the arms embargo. In response to the changes that have taken place and in the expectation that they will continue, the Council h

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hans BG2TWM Don't go after him Don't go after him Don't go after him Don't go On our walk today You were about to lift and stir against Where he's been blowing to Don't get fooled by him It isn't him, it's just may You feel on your skin It's making l

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲