Celine Dion There You Will Be Will You Be There 你会守侯我身边? Hold Me (抱着我) Like The River Jordan(像约旦河一样) And I Will Then Say To Thee (然后我将对你说) You Are My Friend (你是我的朋友) Carry Me(

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 教师节英文歌曲

Love in your eyes, sitting silent by my side Going on, holding hand, walking through the nights Hold me up, hold me tight, lift me up to touch the sky Teaching me to love with heart, helping me open my mind I can fly. I'm proud that I can fly To give

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

Y: Hey Patrick, 我今天才发现你很健美,you look fit. 还有个什么词儿? P: Macho..... Y: Very Macho. P: Well that goes without saying, Yang Chen. I'm just awesome. Y: 我看你像施瓦辛格。 P: You mean I look like an old man? Thank

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

必背句型: A:I do hope it's nothing serious. 我真希望情况并不严重。 B:I have the same idea. 我也这么想的。 I'm sorry to hear the news. 听到这消息我很难过。 I know the way you feel! 我理解你的感受。 I'm sorry to

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

美语听力与发音技巧 第33期(表示过去的能力) Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Today’s tip is on expressing ability in the past. There are two ways of expressing ability

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力与发音技巧

If you could take my pulse right now It would feel just like a sledgehammer If you could feel my heart beat now It would hit you like a sledgehammer I dont admit it I play it cool But every minute That Im with you I feel the fever and I wont lie I br

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

A: May I help you? B: I would like to return this book. A: May I do anything else for you? B: I would also like to check out these books. A: Will that be all? B: Thats it. A: Do you have your library card? B: Oh, yeah. Here you go. A: Will that be al

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

[Verse 1:] I don't need you to Tell me I'm pretty to make me feel beautiful I don't need you to Give me your strength to make me feel I'm strong I got all of this strength that I need here Inside my own two hands All that I want is your love and resp

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Script Susan: Hey! Amy: Hi! Dont you know anyone whos had cosmetic surgery? Susan: You mean like a liposuction? I dont think thats necessary. Thats not the way a woman should stay attractive. Amy: Honestly, I wont go as far as that. With surgery, I m

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

1. Forty-nine people died when a Comair jet crashed just after take-off in Lexington, Kentucky. Only one person, the first officer , survived. Investigators are looking into whether the plane had take

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

ants in one's pants要是直译就是蚂蚁爬到一个人的裤子里。谁都能想象这种让人坐立不安的尴尬处境。它唯妙唯肖地表现一个人紧张不安、神经质的状况。看个例子吧。它说的是以个领导人正为准

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

堕落的魔鬼穷追不舍,猛击我们最脆弱的地方。负面情绪总是反反复复汹涌袭来,我躲在黑暗的角落哭喊。此时你向我走来:Sing with me a battle cry. 歌词: [Sia] Money cannot buy All the love that's here

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Artist: Clay Aiken Song: This Is The Night When the world wasn't upside down, I could take all the time I had But I'm not going to wait when a moment can vanish so fast 'Cuz every kiss is a kiss you can never get back Lift me up in your eyes If you

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

NEW YORK, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Jeremy Lin had 28 points and a career-high 14 assists to end the Dallas Mavericks six-game winning streak in New York Knicks' 104-97 victory on Sunday. Steve Novak made four 3-pointers in the fourth quarter in Knicks pur

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

模仿文本: News from African football now and in Cameroon the president of FIFA's Normalisation Committee there Joseph Owona has called for everyone involved in football in the country to unite. It was the installation of that committee which le

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

There's a song that's inside of my soul 我灵魂深处有一首歌 It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again 我一再尝试 把它谱而成曲 I'm awake in the infinite cold 早上醒来 是无尽的寒冷 Would you sing to me over

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

贝儿,来自英国的灵魂歌手,声音慵懒而略带稚气,就是那一点稚嫩的声音让她的歌显得尤为独特。这首Butterfly出自她06年的首张同名专辑,整首歌洋溢着温暖舒心的气氛。 Artist:Corinne Baile

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

A: What can I do for you today? B: I need to return a book. A: Can I do anything else for you? B: I want to check these books out. A: Is that all? B: That's all. A: May I see your library card, please? B: It's right here. A: Will that be all for toda

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 在图书馆-At the Library

本期内容: The European Space Agency and Russia launched a joint mission to Mars, with the lift-off of a Proton rocket in Kazakhstan. The spacecraft, comprising an orbiter, which will analyse methane and other gases in the Martian atmosphere, an

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

这是由原blue成员simon webbe带来的歌曲。柔软温暖曲调,充满希望的歌词,温暖慰藉来自巧克力男人歌曲氛围,舒缓高亢的,充满感激,歌曲描写人生旅途中、人人都需要相互扶持的感人小品。

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(247) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲