第55届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《军官与绅士》主题曲,主唱:Joe Cocker、Jennifer Warnes Up Where We Belong Vocal:Joe Cocker/Jennifer Warnes Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world where few hearts survive All I know is the way

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Broadcast: July 15, 2003 This is Bill White with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. On July second, the European 1)Parliament agreed to let new 2)genetically changed products enter the Europe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

So here is Paul from Design Odyssey who is goanna explain to us this absolutely incredible compact bathroom system, so Paul, what is it? Hah, Katie, all this is an all-in-one vertical bathroom. It consists of its top shower up here which rotates out

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

This is AP News Minute. Top US intelligence officials told law makers on Capitol Hill that Russian hacking poses growing threat to the US government, its military and infrastructure. For weeks, President-elect Donald Trump expresses doubt the Russia

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(一)月

图片1 lift n.举起,电梯,起重机,搭车 v. 升膏,提膏,举起,空运 例句:My grandfather is too weak to lift the box. 我的祖父太弱了,举不起这箱子。 lofty adj. 高高的,崇高的,高傲的,高级的 例句

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

And in my own life--in my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

The loneliness of a single light in the distance Everything bathed in blue The sea and the night, and a heart that just might break in two The North Sea meets the Atlantic Lucky seashells, mermaid's purses The sea and the night, and a heart that just

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Paralympian Hopes to Lift Gold for Ghana Charles Teye is a disabled Ghanaian powerlifter who is headed to London in late August to show off his skills and try to win a medal. Teye has great hopes of winning a medal in the bench press in the 67.5 kilo

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

South Korea has launched a rocket that was intended to place a satellite into space. However, the satellite has failed to go into orbit. South Korea's first space rocket, takes off from the launch pad at the Naro Space Center, south of Seoul, South

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(八月)

Smart Spoon Allows Parkinson's Sufferers to Feed Themselves One of the biggest challenges for people living with Parkinsons is the difficulty - and sometimes inability - to feed themselves, due to the shaking tremors associated with the disease. But

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Maybe you heard on this show and others the Philadelphia Eagles play the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl tomorrow. Eagles fans are considered passionate, devoted and often words we can't say here unless we're quoting someone

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

After discussing a wide array of issues, Chinese President Xi Jinping and German Chancellor Angela Merkel have agreed to lift bilateral relations to new and higher levels. CRIs Yu Yang has the story. During a joint news conference with Merkel in Berl

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

China's top economic planner is promising to ease more restrictions on foreign investment in key areas. Yan Pengcheng, spokesperson with the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), says the national economic planner has been tasked with op

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

5 被捕 快快!安妮喊着。 杰克紧紧跟在她后面。 有人追过来了吗? 这儿!快!安妮朝着门厅的一扇门猛冲过去。她把门推开了。他们俩一下子跌进了一个黑洞洞、冷冰冰的房间。门吱嘎一声

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

初恋的回忆 Only Hope 男声版(Mandy Moore Vs. Switchfoot) 这支来自圣地亚哥的Switchfoot是个很棒的Christian Rock,从1997年的首张专辑Legend of Chin 开始,已经发行了五张专辑,去年9月的新专辑是Nothing I

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

By Kurt Achin Seoul 02 November 2007 The U.S. envoy in charge of seeking a diplomatic end to North Korea's nuclear weapons programs says Pyongyang has much more to do before punitive United Nations sanctions are lifted. As a U.S. team begins the proc

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

I've recently spoken very directly with a few of my students about a malady that afflicts a certain small percentage of students in that final run of days that lead to the big one: GRADUATION DAY. That malady is not the dreaded H1N1 virus, nor bronch

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Pre-Listening Vocabulary herb: plant used for flavour, food, scent, or medicine shrub: a woody plant that doesnt grow as high as a tree petal: an individual segment of a flower, often coloured symbolic: representative of something nutrition: food tha

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

乡村美女Taylor Swift《孟汉娜》插曲Crazier Taylor Swift和Miley Cyrus是当今歌坛最引人瞩目的两颗新星,她们俩的合作会碰擦出怎样的火花?虽然 不是女女对唱,但Taylor在《双面孟汉娜》电影版中的倾

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

When you haul something up by rope, you generally think of the object being lifted as the weight. Something we dont consider is that the rope has to be able to lift itself too. Lift itself!?! What does that mean? Think of it this way. If a ten-foot r

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16