Lesson 14Do you speak English? 课文内容 I had an amusing experience last year. After I had left a small village in the south of France, I drove on to the next town. On the way, a young man waved to me. I stopped and he asked me for a lift. As soon

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(503) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Being loved is the easiest thing in the world because it is my true nature. 被爱是世界上最轻易的事情,因为那是我真实的本性。 With money I wish to create the best in my life. 有了钱, 我想创造生活中最美好的食物。

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

电影词典: movie camera 电影摄影机 cameraman 摄像 cinematographer 摄影师 crane 升降机 美国俚语: Can I get a lift ? 能让我搭你的车吗? =Can you let me ride in your car ? 例:I can give you a lift. 经典对白: You said,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

Getting a ride after work A: Good morning, Personnel. May I help you? B: Hi, could I speak to Nancy please? A: This is she. Paul? B: Yeah, its me. Can you give me a lift after work? 下班后搭车 A:早上好,人事部。请讲。 B:你好。我

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

A: Could you help me figure out why I am missing my unemployment check for this week? B: I hope that you remembered to send in your last Continued Claim Form. A: I am pretty sure that I didnt send that claim form in. B: You have to send that form in

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

[Verse 1:] I don't need you to Tell me I'm pretty to make me feel beautiful I don't need you to Give me your strength to make me feel I'm strong I got all of this strength that I need here Inside my own two hands All that I want is your love and resp

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: For young people growing up east of the Anacostia River in Washington, D.C., life can be a struggle against gangs and violence. And for much of its modern history, the river itself has been under assault, considered one of the most

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

The Streaming Down the Yangtze team has arrived in Yichang, Hubei Province and visited the Three Gorges Dam, the world's largest hydropower station. The dam also helps to prevent floods and boost river navigation. The team's passenger ship went throu

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

U.S. retail sales fell half a percent in June providing more evidence that the U.S. economic recovery will slow down in the second half of the year. But the weaker than expected consumer spending appeared to have little impact on Wall Street as inves

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

For more on this, we're joined by our current affairs commentator, Victor Gao Zhikai. Welcome to our program. Q1. Could the peaceful negotiation of land border with Vietnam serve as an example for the two countries' maritime border demarcation, as we

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Lord Almighty, I feel my temperature rising Higher higher Its burning through to my soul Girl, girl, girl You gonna set me on fire My brain is flaming I dont know which way to go Your kisses lift me higher Like the sweet song of a choir You light my

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

There is a limit how much I can carry The misery I married kept me chained down so long Now I feel alive for the first time Where I have been, what I have seen contribute to the moment The river runs dry The river runs dry And I want you to know you

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Chinese government plans to lift all of its people out of poverty by 2020, a top priority for its next five-year development plan. Guo Weimin, a senior official from the State Council, saidpoverty relief is a major goal for the next five years. P

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Saudi Arabia officially lifted its ban on women driving in June, but women there are still subject to legal guardianship by husbands or male relatives. 六月时,沙特阿拉伯对于女性开车的禁令正式解除,但女性在当地还是需要由

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

9. The ship is lifting anchor. 船起锚了。 还能这样说: The ship is weighing anchor. This ship is sailing. 应用解析: a dead lift 硬搬;需要全力以赴的难事; give sb. a lift 让某人搭车;帮某人一把 10. How many da

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. She'd like to have a face-lift. 她想做个面部整容手术。 还能这样说: She wants to have a face-lift. She has a desire to have cosmetic surgery. 谚语: A fair face may hide a foul heart. 人面兽心。 2. I think it's time for me

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

今天我们要学的词是unveil。Unveil动词,意思是揭开、公布。The Trump administration unveiled a new plan to lift limits on a controversial program that provides local law enforcement agencies with surplus military gear. 川普政府公

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

略显成熟的声音,平静的音符。尤其适合午后一个人慢慢品尝。光看专辑封面就令我有了好感。听了音乐之后,更是无法自拔。每件小事中总会蕴藏深刻的道理,记得好好把握现在。 Dishwalla

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world few hearts survive All I know, is the way I feel When it's real, I keep my prayer alive 谁知明天会怎样 在这个缺乏真心的世界 但求了解自己的真实感受 我心怀祈祷 The road is long

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Usher联手DJ-David Guetta振奋新单《Rest Of My Life》 这首《Rest Of My Life》Usher联合大师级DJ-David Guetta。mv中气势蓬勃的惊涛骇浪,以及辽远壮阔的千里暮雪,日出海平面的波澜景象到傍晚下星点之光,

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲