fiona fung 演唱的‘Proud Of You’ 中文版是容祖儿演唱的‘挥着翅膀的女孩’ 欢迎大家一起欣赏 歌词: Love in your eyes Sitting silent by my side Going on Holding hand Wa

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

公司主管 James找到公关部主任 Felicia. James: Hey, Felicia...do you have time for a quick conversation? Felicia: Sure, boss. What's up? J: I was walking through the hallways of our office yesterday and it struck me that we could use a littl

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Section 11 Checking out 饭店退房 Excuse me.I'd like to check out,please.对不起,我要退房,谢谢。 Of course,sir.Did you have anything from the minibar?好的,先生,您有使用冰箱内的东西吗? No.没有。 Ok,the total would be $367 and 65 cents.How would you

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

Day-omesayday-o Daylightcomeandmewangohome Day-omesayday-o Daylightcomeandmewangohome Workalldaytilthemornincome Daylightcomeandmewangohome Stackbananatilthemornincome Daylightcomeandmewangohome Come,Mr.Tallyman,tallymebanana Daylightcomeandmewangoho

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

If my heart is overwhelmed And I cannot hear Your voice I'll hold on to what is true though I cannot see If the storms of life they come And the road ahead gets steep I will lift these hands in faith, I will believe I remind myself of all that You've

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

[Verse 1:] I don't need you to Tell me I'm pretty to make me feel beautiful I don't need you to Give me your strength to make me feel I'm strong I got all of this strength that I need here Inside my own two hands All that I want is your love and resp

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

biscuit 饼干 cake 饼, 蛋糕 jump off 从跳下来 lift 搬起,举起,拿起 make biscuit 做饼干 make cake 做蛋糕

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

只有你 Only You Only You - The Wanted How can I hold a mirror up to your eyes Speak the way you can understand whats inside You have been broken down in a thousand different ways I hae been looking over pictures and you hardly looked the same I ca

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

I'd follow if I could. A thing that's hard to bear, to see you going down the road somewhere. To blink and then you're gone, the scene is rolled away. It makes another mile from me. Wherever you go, it's too far, you're a shooting star.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Don't go after him Don't go after him Don't go after him Don't go On our walk today You were about to lift and stir against Where he's been blowing to Don't get fooled by him It isn't him, it's just May You feel on your skin It's making love to you A

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lesson 16 Text A The Charcoal Pit Erika was worried. Her restaurant was losing customers. The new restaurant across the street now had more customers than she did. She had even seen some of her own customers going to eat at The Charcoal Pit. What was

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

Down here in the trenches I know what I'm fighting for Come back to my senses I'm ready for something more I can face all of my mistakes I'll be brave mmm It's okay found a way I'm away I'm away I fall back down but I'm looking up Each heart breaks a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

By David Gollust President Bush Monday lifted sanctions barring most U.S. trade with Libya. The move clears the way for compensation payments to families of victims of the 1988 bombing of Pan Am fligh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

I am strong and full of life I am steadfast no compromise I lift my sails to the sky I'm gonna catch the wind I'm gonna catch the wind I am bold no fear inside Spread my wings open my life Like an eagle whose home is the sky I'm gonna catch the wind

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

物流行业术语单词(二) Conference 公会 Congestion 拥挤 Congestion surcharge 拥挤费 Con-ro ship 集装箱/滚装两用船 Consecutive voyages 连续航程 Consign 托运 Consignee 收货人 Consignor 发货人 Consignment 托运;托运的货物 Consolidation (groupage) 拼箱 C

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

音乐咖啡厅:Vivian Green - Beautiful 相关介绍:她很像 Alicia Keys 和 Mary J Blige,Vivian的努力已逐渐使她取得成绩。纽约时报(The New York Times)如是评价道。个人感觉 Vivian 无论是从嗓音上,还是从风格上

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. High winds are being blamed for a chair lift accident on Maine's tallest ski mountain. Several people fell and were hurt. Winds were about 40 miles per hour at the time, and there were about 220 people on the lift. 2. Its still a struggle to fly o

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(一月)

歌曲《ONLY HOPE》是2002年电影《初恋的回忆》(A Walk to Remember)里的插曲。电影末尾有这样一句话,In loving memory of Danielle Sparks Lewis and Jimmy Everest Danille就是电影编剧的已去世的妹妹,表达了他对亡

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

the Innocence Mission是美国的一个摇滚类型的乐队组合,成立于1982年,在近达二十几年的时间里,发表了数张摇滚及民族摇滚风格的专辑和单曲。乐团的中心成员是Karen Peris与Don Peris。他们是一对

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

释义: What makes you think ... ? 什么会那么想? 同样是make+宾语+动词原形的祈使动词典型语句。字面翻译为什么让你想?,可以理解为为什么会那么想?,怎么那么想?等询问理由的表达。 例句

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语