[00:00.00]Word list [00:02.90]character [00:04.28](文学作品等的)人物、角色 [00:05.67]promising [00:07.09]有希望的,有前途的 [00:08.52]abundant [00:09.95] 很多的,丰富的 [00:11.39]minimum [00:12.71]极少量的,最小的

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语综合二上册 课文+单词

This staff, in fact, was the oddest-looking staff that Philemon had ever seen. 事实上,这根手杖是菲利蒙见过的样子最奇怪的手杖。 It was made of olive-wood, and had something like a pair of wings near the top. 它是用橄榄木做

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

The lights are up here on CNN Student News, but theyre out for millions of Americans on the East Coast. Im Carl Azuz, reporting on the aftermath of Hurricane Irene. It only took a couple days for the storm to billow up the Eastern Seaboard, but it co

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(九)月

Topic1-More singles bad for economy or not A recent media report says the population of single people in the Chinese mainland equals to the total population of Russia and the UK combined. The general impression goes like this: single ladies and guys

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topics: Americans Abroad-The Confederados in Brazil; Chaco Canyon National Historical Park; speaking in tongues, folks, porridge, and just right; to ingratiate (oneself) with Words: civil war economy to have a tie to heritage archeologist engineering

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

When You Start to Pursue Your Dreams 追逐梦想 You will doubt your sanity. 你会怀疑你的理智 Yep. And so will most other people. Butthink about it: what has sanity has gotten them? What did sanity get you? 是的,大部分的人都会这样

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Exercise 7-1: The Throng of Thermometers I'm going to read the following paragraph once straight through, so you can hear that no matter how fast I read it, all the THs are still there. It is a distinctive sound, but, when you repeat it, don't put to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

March 4 is a very important day for all language students. It is National Grammar Day (NGD). This is the day for you to be extra careful with your grammar in class. It is also a good day to promise yourself to make your grammar better. This day is no

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: what do you call it when someone says one thing but means the opposite, trying to be funny or biting? RS: Are you being sarcastic? AA: Yes -- well, actually, no. I wasn't being sa

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

There was once a pretty chicken; 从前有只漂亮的小公鸡, But his friends were very few, 他的朋友却没几个; For he thought that there was nothing in the world but what he knew: 因为他认为这个世界上没有什么是他不知道

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

LESSON 14 第14课 melody 旋律 unnoticed 注意 modest 适度的 content 内容 Gracie 格雷西 THE LITTLE BIRD'S SONG 小鸟之歌 A little bird, with feathers brown, 一只小鸟,长着棕色羽毛, Sat singing on a tree; 歇在枝头吟唱;

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

For most suicidal folks, 对于大多数试图自杀者, or those contemplating suicide, 或考虑自杀的人, they wouldn't think of hurting another person. 他们不会想到会伤害到另一个人, They just want their own pain to end. 他们

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

THE PRESIDENT: Hello, Ohio! (Applause.) Ah, it is good to be back in Ohio. (Applause.) It is good to be back in Shaker Heights -- (applause) -- home of the Red Raiders. (Applause.) AUDIENCE MEMBER: Mr. President, I love you! THE PRESIDENT: I love you

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: proverbs in American English. RS: It's tempting to call Wolfang Mieder the proverbial expert from out-of-town. A professor of German and folklore at the University of Vermont, he

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Weekly Address: President Obama Says GOP Senate Leadership Choosing to Filibuster Our Recovery and Obstruct Our Progress 每周电视讲话:奥巴马总统称共和党参议院领导层选择妨碍和阻挠经济复苏进程 WASHINGTON In this week

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Fifty Dollars Is Fifty Dollars 50块钱就是50块钱 Ferber and his wife Martha went to the fair every year. Every year Ferber would say, Martha, I'd like to ride in that airplane. 费伯和妻子玛莎每年都去市集。每年费伯都会说:玛莎

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Damn it. 该死的 See? 看到没 It's just like that, only a lot louder. 就像这样,只不过更响些 Shouldn't I, I don't know, like, take a stance? 我是不是该,调整站姿 You're not the Terminator, honey. 亲爱的你又不是终结者

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: what do you call it when someone says one thing but means the opposite, trying to be funny or biting? RS: Are you being sarcastic? AA: Yes -- well, actually, no. I wasn't being sa

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

MRS. OBAMA: Well, thank you. (Applause.) Oh, my goodness. Thank you so much. (Applause.) Oh, my goodness. It is such a -- you all, rest yourselves. Youve got a long day ahead. It is beyond a pleasure and an honor for me to be here with all of you tod

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Todd: Jose, what is Quito like? Jose: Quito, we say Quito is like the face of God. Todd: No kidding! The face of God? Jose: Yes, yes, yes! Todd: Because? Jose: Because, you know,at least for us, it's such a beautiful downtown, very old, and actually,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂