Ladies and gentlemen, this is a difficult moment for America. [00:-0.50]女士们,先生们,现在是美国历史上一个艰难的时刻。 [00:-1.00]I, unfortunately, will be going back to Washington after my remarks. [00:-1.50]非常抱歉,在

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 听新闻学英语

栏目简介: 越年长的人越懂得腊八粥的滋味。 知识多不压身: 本期内容: different strokes for different folks 萝卜青菜各有所爱 Oh, a radish! A big radish! I will pull it out. 啊,一个萝卜!一个大萝卜!我

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 美食英语随身听

1.Good afternoon, everybody. This is Captain Poquita speaking. I hope you’ve been enjoying your flight with Band Air, because you sure as hell won’t enjoy what’s going to happen next. We’re ab

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

Way down upon the swanee river, far, far, away. There’s where my heart is turning ever there’s where the old folks stay. All up and down the whole creation, sadly I roam. Still longing for the old

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 迪斯尼儿歌第二集

机场是我们在行程中必经的一站。在这个人人都在匆匆赶机的地方,总是能意想不到的发生一些很好玩的事情,今天分享的这几张照片就是在瞬间被抓怕到的,其搞笑的程度绝不亚于我们看过

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

DIALOG 71 1--There seems to be some sort of commotion up the street in the next block. 2--Yeah, I thought I heard shouts or screams. 1--It sounded more like shouts to me. 2--Think we should investigat

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS 1--There seems to be some sort of commotion up the street in the next block. 2--Yeah, I thought I heard shouts or screams. 1--It sounded more like shouts to me. 2--Think we should investigate? 1--I don't think that's a good id

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

It's been nine months and you haven't packed or divorced yet. He _______1_________ every time he goes to the office. Have you ever made a mistake? You ready, mom? Pull it up, baby! I got it. And you are... Noah. I'm staying next door with my uncle. Y

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Whoops, said Dexter. 哎哟,德克斯特说。 It was Fox's turn to appear. Suddenly it began to rain. 轮到小狐上场了,可天空突然下起雨来。 Fox's beautiful paper costume fell apart in front of everyone. 小狐漂亮的纸质戏服被

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

人在英语中有很多种说法,一直用同样的说法不仅单调甚至会让人觉得奇怪。今天Jenny和Adam要说说不同场合下怎么说人。 People 上学时老师告诉我们people前不能加the,people是复数所以不能用a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

I've got a new walk 我一定要走新路 And a new point of view 还有新的观点 A new purpose for everything I do. 我要我做的一切的新用途 I got a new rule on me. 我给自己定了一个新规则 Real folks around me. 那些在我身边

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。大致分为以下几种情况:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you! (Applause.) Thank you! Thank you so much. (Applause.) It is good to be back in Las Vegas! (Applause.) And it is good to be among so many good friends. Let me start off by thanking everybody at Del Sol High School for hosting

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

What Friendship Means to Me? 友谊对我意味着什么? I have a list of folks I know all written in a book, 我在一个本子里记下了很多朋友的名字, and every now and then I go and take a look. 偶尔翻开瞧瞧时, That is when

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Todd: Jose, what is Quito like? Jose: Quito, we say Quito is like the face of God. Todd: No kidding! The face of God? Jose: Yes, yes, yes! Todd: Because? Jose: Because, you know,at least for us, it's such a beautiful downtown, very old, and actually,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

I never saw the end in sight Fools are kind of blind Thought everything was going alright But I was running out of time Cause you had one foot out the door I swear I didnt see But if youre rally going away Heres some final words from me Chorus: Baby,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天Michael 和李华谈到和父母沟通的问题,李华学到了folks 和rag on 这两个习 惯用法。 M: Hey look, I've got to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye. (sound of putting the phone d

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Mom, I saw the most interesting people on the subway car today, said the 12-year-old schoolgirl. You'll never believe this, but I swear it's true. I saw a fisherman with three fish in his basket. I saw a man in a brown bear suit. He was holding the b

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Todd: Jose, what is Quito like? Jose: Quito, we say Quito is like the face of God. Todd: No kidding! The face of God? Jose: Yes, yes, yes! Todd: Because? Jose: Because, you know,at least for us, it's such a beautiful downtown, very old, and actually,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

1、如果打电话的人非常熟悉,可以说一句来结束通话。 Is there anything else I can do for you? 还有什么我可以帮忙的吗? 2、如果你认识对方家人不太熟悉的话,不妨加上这样的问候: Say hello to

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语