President Bush Visits Department of State THE PRESIDENT: Madam Secretary, thank you very much for your hospitality. I just had a very interesting dialogue on how to strengthen the State Department's capacity to bring freedom and peace around the wor

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Our black women standards too high. You have been told that women should just shut up and kick it. Shut up and kick it. What does that mean? Well its just like you know my man hes out there cheating but he does come home. Baby shut up and kick it. Yo

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Why Digital Culture Is Good for You? ________________________________________ The news media, along with social and behavioral scientists, have recently sent out a multitude of warnings about the many

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

To begin with, let's listen to a song called There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays. There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays Perry Como Oh, there's no place like home for the holidays 'Cause

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

ACT II You ready for the next problem? 你准备好做下一道题吗? You know what? 知道吗? I can't look at another number. 我简直一个数字也看不进去了。 How about a lemonade break? 休

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Please join me in welcoming the First Lady of the United States of America, Mrs. Michelle Obama. MRS. OBAMA: Thank you all. (Applause.) Thank you so much. (Applause.) Lets let our graduates rest themselves. Youve worked hard for those seats! (Applaus

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

I shared stories of my time in school, and they shared their hope that one day they would get to go to college too. 我向他们分享了我读书时的故事,他们分享了对走进大学深造的渴望。 For five years, Ive had dinner with thos

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

He said and these are his words he said 我引用他的原话 他说 For twenty years I was a slave on these streets 我在这些街道上当了二十年奴隶 It was a penitentiary offense to educate a Negro 为黑人提供教育曾是应处监禁的罪

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

That's all I can say 这就是我想说的了 It's like you want to start something up in here, right 你们很期待接下来的内容 对吧 It's like, now we got a commencement going on up in here 这里 我们正在进行着毕业典礼 That was

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And you know, what struck me when I first met Barack was that even though he had this funny name, and even though he had grown up all the way across the continent in Hawaii, his family was so much like mine. He was raised by grandparents who were wor

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

President Bush Receives Update on Hurricane Ike Response and Relief Efforts THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Secretary Chertoff, for your briefing -- you just came back from Houston; Administrator Paulison. The briefing, of course, was on the dam

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Joe Biden and I'm here filling in for President Obama, who is traveling abroad. 女士们,先生们,我是乔拜登,由于奥巴马总统在海外出访,今天由我来代替他发表演讲。 And I'm here with a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

戛纳电影节闭幕 娄烨《春风沉醉的夜晚》夺最佳编剧奖 阿特兰蒂斯号航天飞机载着7名宇航员安全降落在加利福尼亚州爱德华兹空军基地,圆满完成了对哈勃太空望远镜最后一次维护的飞行任务。 The space shuttle Atlantis has landed in California. It touched down at Edw

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

Got on board a westbound seven forty-seven 搭上西行的波音747 Didn't think before deciding what to do 不曾考虑何从何去 Ooh, that talk of opportunities, TV breaks and movies 喔 ,西部黄金遍地,人生充满机遇 ,荧屏电影上

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Hello from the Country Corner Farm in Alpha, Illinois! For the past few days, I've been traveling to small towns and farm towns here in the heartland of this country. I sat down with small business owners in Gutenberg, Iowa; and ranchers and farmers

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

A family of folks who didn't quit because she saw her dad get up and go to work every day even though he never finished college. 一个不轻易退却的家庭因为她看到她的父亲每天一大早起来去上班尽管他从未念完大学 Even t

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT TOWN HALL Concord Community High School Elkhart, Indiana February 9, 2009 THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you so much. Well, let's -- everybody can have a seat. Make yourselves comfortable -- we're going to be he

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Over the last couple of weeks, Ive been traveling around the country and talking with folks about my blueprint for an economy built to last. Its a blueprint that focuses on restoring the things weve always done best. Our strengths. American manufactu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

o, you can either choose to use those opportunities 你可以选择使用这些机会 to continue fighting the fights that we've been locked in for decades 继续数十年来人类之间持续的冲突和斗争 or you can choose to reject those old d

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

今天我们继续学几个流行在美国政界的习惯用语。先讲的两个常被政坛人士用来攻击政敌。第一个是:blow smoke。 Blow smoke从字面解释就是喷吐烟雾。这个习惯用语来自军界。军队有时会放烟幕

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语