[00:05.57]New toys! 新玩具! [00:13.73]- Howdy, glad to meet you. - Buzz Lightyear at your service. - 你好 很高兴认识你 - 巴斯光年 乐意为您效劳 [00:22.19]Oh, thank you. May I? Oooh. 哦 谢谢 可以吗? 哦哦 [00:29.27]The Claw.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-玩具总动员3

Heat wave has enveloped much of the mid-Atlantic and northeast. The temperatures are soaring to the upper 90s, things could make it downright unbearable for many and even dangerous for some. Kristen Welker of NBC station WCAU is in Philadelphia right

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Well, hello there! Here I am, back in the lobby of the hotel, having afternoon tea. I can see visitors here from all around the world: there are plenty of Americans, of course, and Japanese and many o

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

DIALOG 71 MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS 1--There seems to be some sort of commotion up the street in the next block. 2--Yeah, I thought I heard shouts or screams. 1--It sounded more like shouts to me. 2--Thi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

释义: give my love (regards) to 向某人转达问候 这是想要给第三者传达问候时可以用到的表达。give 后面要加 my regards, my love 等,变成 give my regards to sb, give my love to sb 即可。 例句: Give my love to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

模仿文本: Now, here's the story to cheer any men listening to our podcast from the confines of a sickbed. Women often alleged that when their men folks say they're ill, what they're really suffering from is just so-called man flu, an exaggerate

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

March 4 is a very important day for all language students. It is National Grammar Day (NGD). This is the day for you to be extra careful with your grammar in class. It is also a good day to promise yourself to make your grammar better. This day is no

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Now Your Turn SAMPLE DIALOG A: You know, the Spring Festive is coming, and we have to consider where to have the Spring Festive Eve dinner. B: What have you got in mind? A: Since Ive been busy, I havent seen mom for quite some timeshes always been so

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

When an arsonist set fire to the school's library in 1877, they built a new one 1877年学校图书馆被人纵火后 人们又新建了一座 When those two original schools ran into financial troubles years later 数年后 最初这两所学校碰到

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Signs for the recent protest in Charlottesville, Virginia promised to Unite the Right. That expression was directed at white nationalist groups that oppose the removal of a statue from a public park in the city. The statue is of General Robert E. Lee

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

英语作文 There was a cave full of lots of vampire bats. Once, a bat called Andy came home late and there was of blood all over his body. All of his friends and family asked him where the blood came from, and asked him to take place. He didn't want t

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Unit 52 Renting A Video(2) 第52课 租录影带(2) The customers are trying to decide which video to rent. 顾客正要决定租哪一种录像带。 C1: We'll go with an action film. 顾客甲:我们要选动作片。 S: All right then, we've got

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Monica: So, Ross, what's going on with you? 罗斯,最近你怎么样? Any stories? No news, no little anecdotes to share with the folks? 最近有什么八卦、新闻、轶事之类可以和爸妈分享的吗? Ross: (To his parents) Look, I,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

今天我们要学的词是middle class。 Middle class, 中产阶级。President Obama will announce a series of initiatives aimed at helping middle class families, 美国总统奥巴马计划宣布一系列提案,设法帮助中产阶级家庭。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow 'Bout the places that I'd like to see I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there Ah, but he just stands there smilin' back at me So I confessed my sins to the preacher About the love I've been prayin'

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

春节快到了,大家各种抢票只为了回家团聚,可是我们很多人都会把回家的英语说错。今天Jenny和Connor要和大家聊一聊回家的正确说法。 回家到底怎么说错了? 常见错误: When will you back? Whe

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

奥巴马4日宣布将参加2012年总统选举,拉开竞选帷幕。竞选运动将于4月14日在芝加哥正式启动。今天我们学几个流行在美国政界的习惯用语。先讲的两个常用来攻击政敌。 第一个是:blow smoke。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

释义: give my love (regards) to 向某人转达问候 这是想要给第三者传达问候时可以用到的表达。give 后面要加 my regards, my love 等,变成 give my regards to sb, give my love to sb 即可。 例句: Give my love to

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Travel Etiquette出行礼仪 Russia 俄国 Don't give an even number of flowers as a gift: That's for dead folks. Proper bouquet will have 1/3/5/7 flowers. Don't rely on a credit card: There are lots of places which only accept cash. Don't assume the

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Ben Cooper is more than just a musician: hes a storyteller, and a good one at that. Cooper, who previously was one-half of Electric President, brings his voice to the table as Radical Face and has now completed the second installation of his musical

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲