How to Save Money 怎样省钱 Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference. 三个工程师和三个会计一起坐火车去参加一个会议。 At the station, the three accountants each buy tickets and watch as the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Pizza. My hero. I'm starved. Hey, Ollie. Yeah. 披萨。我的英雄。我快饿死了。奥利。什么事。 Where do you keep the bottle opener in this thing? Bottom drawer. 你把开瓶器放哪了?最底下的抽屉。 Did you talk to Ray toda

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Listen to the dialogues and check what they are talking about. 1.Switch it off immediately after use. 2.Make sure you've turn it off every time before you go out of the house. 3.Use the tempered glass, it would be safer. 4.Keep it dry after you mop i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

英文歌词: 歌曲:Better together 歌手:JACK JOHNSON There is no combination fo words I could put on the back of a postcard And no song that I could sing but I can try for your heart And our dreams and they are made out of real things Like a shoebox o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There was once upon a time an old goat who had seven little kids, and loved them with all the love of a mother for her children. One day she wanted to go into the forest and fetch some food. So she called all seven to her and said: 'Dear children, I

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Until last year, the greatest sorrow of my life was that my wife Alice and I couldnt have any children. To make up for this in a small way, we always invited all the children on our street to our house each Christmas morning for breakfast. We would d

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

歌曲: Don't gimme that 艺人: Aloha From Hell 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: No More Days To Waste 发行年代: 2009 风格: Pop Rock 相关介绍: Aloha From Hell - 德国新生代摇滚乐队,乐队共有5名成员,分为:主唱Vivi (15),Moo(17),Andi(20),Feli(14) 以及Max(

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

But what does he complain of? 他有什么不舒服? If he is well enough to paint, he is well enough to have come down to Taravao and save me this confounded walk. 要是他还画得了画儿,就能到塔拉窝走一趟。叫我走这么该死的远

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Strike a pose Strike a pose Vogue, vogue, vogue Vogue, vogue, vogue Look around everywhere you turn is heaache It's everywhere that you go [look around] You try everything you n to espe The pain of life that you know [life that you know] When all se

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Or whether doth my mind, being crown'd with you, 占有了你我便富比王侯,是否我的心灵 Drink up the monarch's plague, this flattery? 便因此染上了帝王自我阿谀的瘟病? Or whether shall I say, mine eye saith true, 不,或许

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Wood-house! cried I, which way to it? 堆柴房!我嚷道,该往哪里走? Run for God's sake, and fetch something to pry open the door-the axe!-the axe! 赶快,看在老天爷份上,找件什么东西把那扇门给撬开来...斧头!斧头! he's ha

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

你不来 我不敢老去 Actually, I'm old That I've to let the small tree in front of the door for me shed the leaves off I'm too old as to shell off a layer of earth And another layer of earth once more Seeing these layers of earth I know that goi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ka Wah International Merchant Finance Limited 嘉华国际财务有限公司 kabushiki kaisha [Japanese] 株式会社〔日语〕;股份有限公司 Kadoorie Agricultural Aid Loan Fund 嘉道理农业

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

《You Belong With Me》是一首由乡村音乐青年女歌手Taylor Swift演唱的乡村流行歌曲,收录自她的第二张录音室专辑《Fearless》。这首歌得到了媒体褒贬不一的评论:虽然有些人称赞音乐的旋律结构,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I'm so high looking down Shadows of clouds on the ground I don't ever wanna go back to that town Way up here there's no sound Who I was in the past now I don't ever wanna go back to that town Ooh Cause it's only bad memories Of somebody I don't know

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Old man knocked on my front door With a teenage boy and a couple more from up the road He had him by the collar Said he caught him shootin'beer bottles Down in the holler and somkin' I said is that right He said,they won't speak when spoken to So whi

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

节奏布鲁斯:Lil Eddie - Touch n' Go 相关介绍 :Lil' Eddie,原名Edwin Serrano。1984年7月12日生于美国纽约,一位相当有才华的RB/Soul歌手兼制作人。2004年他签约到了Yellowman/Big 3 Records唱片公司,19岁的他随

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I have a friend who is falling in love. She honestly claims the sky is bluer. Mozart moves her to tears. She has lost 15 pounds and looks like a cover girl(封面女郎). I'm young again! she shouts exuberantly. As my friend raves(咆哮) on about he

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Now my eyes are wide open Now that everythings been stolen And Im here to get it back from you See I aint wasting no more time Got to get back whats mine What else am I supposed to do? Here I am With my heart on the floor And my love out the door You

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Mama,that summer,on the way to Klitsemi,my straw hat flew down the mountains.Mama,do you remember,the old straw hat you gave to me ? I lost that hat long ago, it flew to the foggy canyou. Mama,I wonder what happened to that old straw hat which fell d

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间