Don't cry Joni by Conway Twitty Joni Lee Jimmy please say you'll wait for me I'll grow up some day you'll see Saving all my kisses just for you Signed with love forever true Joni was the girl who lived next door I've known her I guess ten years or mo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Down the Rabbit Hole Alice and her big sister were sitting on the grass. Her sister was reading a book, but Alice had nothing to read. She looked at her sister's book again. There were no pictures in it. What good is a book without pictures? She wond

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Once, during the course of a conversation with a colleague who was a woman of color, I happened to refer to her as an African American. Her response left me confused. Don't call me that, she said. I've never been to Africa; I don't know the first thi

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tbilisi int'l film festival underway

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.Pull over!把车子开到旁边。 2.Drop me a line!写封信给我。 3.Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧! 4.For here or to go?堂食或外卖。 5.Cool:That s cool! 年轻人常用的囗语酷!,表示不赖嘛!用于人或

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. 一根筋儿 one track-minded. 别跟他较劲了。他一根筋,你还不知道? Stop reasoning with him. Dont you know he is one track-minded? 2.出众的人 a lulu 要说漂亮,我们公司新来的秘书可算是个相貌出众的女孩子了

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Let's go all out on this one. I want a national advertising campaign. 让我们全力以赴实施这个方案吧,我想开展一次全国范围的广告宣传活动。 Put a full-page ad in the newspaper every Friday, advertising the weekly special

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

谁说我不会安慰人 生活英语:人生道路上遇到不愉快的事时,难免会心情低落,身边亲朋的安慰和鼓励可以令人重新振作,从而积极面对困境。学学如何安慰人吧,也许你的一句话就能帮助到

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Me and Writing 我笔下的奇异世界 This was the summer that I think I became a writer. I was thirteen years old. I wore steel-rimmed glasses and I was a very solemn boy. Not that I was sad, but I simply was paying attention. I'd been given a typ

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Little Pear GirlOnce upon a time, a peasant worked hard to make a living from his land. Every year his pear tree produced four basketfuls of fruit which had to be given to the king, a greedy ruler who grew rich at the expense of the poor. One yea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

The Wanted,英国新晋男子偶像组合,打着偶像的招牌,其实当前的音乐市场,男生组合这种不知为何想起了Westlife,还有BSB,彷佛男生组合的辉煌年代只属于曾经的这两个,对新生的这种组合~

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

James Blunt的新专辑Some Kind Of Trouble,11月8日在英国发行,这张专辑是James Blunt在洛杉矶的某私人录音室录制的。这首Dangerous就出自新专辑,相当耐听哦~ Dangerous James Blunt I'll be standing in the corner

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

妈妈宽广的胸怀永远是我们最温暖的怀抱,即便是我们做错了事,闯下了大祸,也永远对我们敞开。可如果犯了错、闯了祸的是妈妈,而且她的错误令你感到很伤心、很失望,你会怎么做呢?

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Chapter VI When he remembered the scene afterwards, this is how Raskolnikov saw it. The noise behind the door increased, and suddenly the door was opened a little. What is it? cried Porfiry Petrovitch, annoyed. Why, I gave orders . . . For an instant

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Our families camped together once a month, so when the Fourth of July fell on our scheduled weekend, we never gave it a thought not to proceed with our plans. The drive to Rehoboth Beach took six hours, counting four bathroom stops for three children

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jay: I used to. Javier: used to? used to?! Jay, the saddest words in any language, my friend. Jay: Yeah. Hey, help me out here. Everybody sees you as this great guy. You know, you live this life of adventure. How come I don't buy a word of it? All I

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

41. The Story of Rowsby Woof and the Fairy Wogdog There was a big rabbit, said Dandelion. There was a small rabbit. There was El-ahrairah; and he had the frost in his fine new whiskers. The earth up and down the runs of the warren was so hard that yo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Canada's war on doorknobs 加拿大门把手之战 Knobless oblige 非旋不可 New building rules will help old folkswho now risk being eaten by bears新建筑规定能帮上老家伙们他们面临着葬身熊腹的危险IT IS rare for changes to a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Finance and economics: Distracted teens The dreamboat next door 财经:分心的青少年,邻家梦中人 It's official: having friends of the opposite sex is bad for children's grade. 官方数据显示:与异性交朋友不利于孩子的学业

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

对话 (一) A: Hello B:Yes, who is it。 A:My name is Lee Ren De. Im your next door neighbor。 B:Oh really. My name is Ding Hui。 A:Nice to meet you。 B:Nice to meet you too。 A:I have a problem。 B:What problem。 A:Im baking

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语