【欧美经典】 i believe i can fly i used to think that i could not go on 我原以为我无法坚持下去 and life was nothing but an awful song 生命只不过是首忧郁的歌 but now i know the meaning of true love 但现在我明白了真爱

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

celine dion - it's all coming back to me now 专辑: It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Jim Steinman) There were nights when the wind was so cold That my body froze in bed If I just listened to it Right outside the window There were days when the sun wa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

The cop moved along the street, looking strong and important. This was the way he always moved. He was not thinking of how he looked. There were few people on the street to see him. It was only about ten at night, but it was cold. And there was a win

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

AS IT IS 2016-10-10 What Washington Politicians Are Really Saying 华盛顿政治家们的真实意图是? It sounds so nice. My good friend... It is what some members of Congress say about their fellow lawmakers. But Chuck McCutcheon and David Mark

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A: Hello! How do I restock my minibar? B: You've drunk everything, sir? A: I finished it all. B: Do you want the whole minibar, or just certain items? A: Send me up three bottles each of Perrier and Jim Beam. B: That's three Jim Beams and three Perri

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

1. lame duck:不中用的人 Alame duck manager cannot bring his business back on to the normal track。 一个无能的经理无法把他的企业重新拉回正常经营轨道上去。 2. double whammy:双重灾难,祸不单行 YesterdayI had a d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

若只有一个主语,谓语的数则取决于该主语的数;若有几个主语并列,则通常是与靠近的主语保持一致。如: There is a man at the door. 门口有个人。 There are some girls in the room. 房间里有几个女孩。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

会话中委婉的话语

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语介词的用法确实比较难,这是大家公认的,我也有同感,不过另一方面,我认为学习者也应当从自身找一找原因。根据我的观察,许多学习者在使用介词时,有三个常见问题。 第一个问题

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

The chiX walked out onto the darkened stage. They took their places, and the music began to play a sort of circus beat. Still in the semi-darkness, Laura began to sing the first few words into her radio microphone that was clipped to her costume. She

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

A: May I ask you a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗? B: Sure, what is it? 当然,什么事? A: Could you open the door for me? I can't open it. 你能帮我开下门吗?我开不了。 B: OK. Let me try. 好的,让我试试看。 A: Can you hel

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Amid the scratching and tearing at the window boards came the sudden homely striking of the kitchen clock. Three A.M. A little more than four hours yet to go. He could not be sure of the exact time of high water. He reckoned it would not turn much be

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(247) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

VI Damn it, Warshawski, what were you doing here anyway? Sergeant John McGonnigal and I were talking in the back room of Mr. Fortieris shop while evidence technicians ravaged the front. I was as surprised to see him as he was me: Id worked with him,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

I had to wait a while to pull myself together, and then I knocked slowly three times. I heard Andre shuffling behind the door, then his hand fumbling with the lock, and the door opened. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that he was standing behind t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

把套套放在自己的车里是多么的重要啊 always keep your condoms in your car I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

一杯牛奶的温暖

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal is out of this years Olympic Games. He declared his exit with an undisclosed injury on Thursday, leaving the London mens tennis competition without one of its leading stars and robbing Spain of its flag bearer for the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 时事新闻英语视频

Content is better than riches. 知足者常乐。 Count one's chickens before they are hatched. 蛋未孵先数雏。 Courtesy on one side only lasts not long. 来而不往非礼也。 Creep before you walk. 循序渐进。 Cry for the moon. 海底捞月

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

及物动词就是说这个动作可以施加到别的物体上,也就是后加宾语. 例如:He opened the door.open这个动词可以施加到door上,那它就是及物动词,宾语door也不可省略,否则句意不完整.(不知道到底开的是

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

不是你是谁 Shaggy - It Wasn't Me It Wasn't Me Shaggy featuring Ricardo RikRok Ducent (Yo', man) Yo' (Open up, man) What do you want, man? (My girl just caught me) You let her catch you? (I don't know how I let this happen) With who? (The girl ne

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲