much morethan 后接形容词或不可数名词,例:much more water, much more beautiful many morethan 后接可数名词,例:many more people no, not no=not a/any 例:no friend=not a/any friend; no water=not any water no more than, not mor

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

五、FROM 1.动词+from a)动词+ from。from表示“来源、原因、起始”等:come from来自,date from追溯, depart from违背, die from死于, escape from逃出,fall from自…跌落, han

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Whole world around Daniel Powter Life's been good, I can't complain so far Designer clothes, expensive caviar And gated homes to keep the wolves at bay Tinted glass to hide my guilt and shame Neon signs and vagrants at the door Broken values, needles

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听歌学英语:《太空大灌篮》主题曲I Believe I Can Fly Artist: R. Kelly Style: Pop I used to think that I could not go on And life was nothing but an awful song But now I know the meaning of true love I'm leaning on the everlasting arms If

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Job-seekers are using unusual gimmicks to grab the attention of potential employers, such as in one case sending a shoe along with a resume to get a foot in the door, said a survey released recently. Almost a fifth of hiring managers report seeing mo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

One day, a poor boy who was trying to pay his way through school by selling goods door to door found that he only had one dime left. He was hungry so he decided to beg for a meal at the next house. 一天,一个贫穷的小男孩为了攒够学费正

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

音乐咖啡厅:Charice Pempengco - I Have Nothing 相关介绍:Charice Pempengco,原名Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco,艺名为Charice。。由kcjojo搜集编译,VC独家。1992年5月10日(竟然和我月同日生!)出生与菲律宾一

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A million dollar lesson 千金一课 cab driver taught me a million dollar lesson in customer satisfaction and expectation. Motivational speakers charge thousands of dollars to impart this kind of training to corporate executives and staff. It cost m

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When my husband, Jack, was a police officer, he once approached a home guarded by two ferocious dogs. They lunged at the screen door with such force that it opened, and they tore out into the yard. Thinking quickly, Jack, stepped into the house, clos

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

You Belong With Me You're on the phone with your girlfriend ,she's upset. She's going off about something that you said 'Cuz she doesn't, get your humor like I do... I'm in the room It's a typical Tuesday night I'm listening to the kind of music she

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Ooo Ha-hey oh-oh-aah I miss you so much Your light, your smile, your way, and everything about us Though you're gone, you're still here In my heart, in my tears Yeah you sure left your mark And we were just getting started It wasn't long enough, It w

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

She came in late She hadn't done that in years She came in wasted Said it was just a couple of beers She said nothing when I asked her Where she'd been and what she'd done And she was smilin' yeah She was smilin' that's the smokin' gun She had her ha

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift. 或许是上帝的安排,在最终找到知音之前,我们总要遇到一些不

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Freedom parrot 呼喊自由的鹦鹉 A man, a great man, a fighter for freedom was traveling in the mountains. He stayed in a caravans for the night. He was amazed that in the caravans there was a beautiful parrot in a golden cage, continually repeat

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lucky 歌手:Britney Spears (This is a story about a girl named Lucky) Early morning she wakes up Knock knock knock on the door It's time for make up perfect smile It's you they're all waiting for They go Isn't she lovely this hollywood girl And th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The waiter looked at me suspiciously as I made my way upstairs. 当我走上楼梯的时候,侍者一直怀疑地打量着我。 They were dark and airless. There was a foul and musty smell. 楼梯又闷又暗,一股污浊的霉味扑鼻而来。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

1. 不定式的被动语态 由to be+过去分词构成。如: He needs to be taken care of. 他需要人照顾。 Not a sound was to be heard. 听不到一点声音。 Its better to be prepared than unprepared. 有准备比没有准备好。 【注】

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift. When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Language Points Please explain because it makes no sense to me. How can a girl's routine be so complicated? You get up, you shower, you get dressed, you brush your teeth, you're out the door. Half an hour, tops

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley Chapter Eight OUTSIDE, in the dust and among the garbage (there were four dogs now), Bernard and John were walking slowly up and down. So hard for me to realize, Bernard was saying, to reconstruct. As though we were l

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著