[00:03.38]- Today? - That's right. The gym. 今天 没错,体育馆 [00:07.94]Okay? 好的? [00:08.50]Remember. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. 记住,你惹到牛的时候 就一定会挨牛角 [00:15.58](snorting) [00:16.02] [00:22

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(2369) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-超级奶爸

Lesson K Do Like This Let's talk. Summer, are you ready? Not yet. Can I help you? Yes, thanks. Look. Do like this. Do like this? Yeah. Oh, I see. Thanks. Let's run. Ouch! Are you OK? Yes. Thank you. Magic box sun sky moon cloud star Let's chant. Fly

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语二年级上册(一起)

John 约翰福音_Joh_12 1Six days before the Passover, Jesus arrived at Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2Here a dinner was given in Jesus' honor. Martha served, while Lazarus was among those reclining at the table wit

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 约翰福音

1During those days another large crowd gathered. Since they had nothing to eat, Jesus called his disciples to him and said, 2I have compassion for these people; they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. 3If I send them home

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 马可福音

THE MAKING OF A NATION - 1933: An Angry Nation Puts Its Hopes in President RooseveltBy David Jarmul Broadcast: Thursday, August 24, 2006 VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special Engli

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

AMERICAN STORIES - Riverman By Stewart Edward White Broadcast: Saturday, September 25, 2004 Now the VOA Special English Program American Stories. Our story today is the Riverman, it was written by Ste

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 American Stories

QINGDAO, China, May 29 (Xinhua) -- China was crowned the Sudirman Cup world mixed team badminton champion for the fourth straight time by cruising past Denmark 3-0 here on Sunday. It is China's second fourth straight win at Sudirman Cup as the powerh

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You get to feel so guilty Got so much for so little Then you find that feeling Just won't go away You're holding on to every little thing so tightly 'Til there's nothing left for you anyway Goodbye...

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

I can see your face everywhere I look But everywhere is nowhere without you What seemed to be like days was just a moment in time But it meant the world to me Cos@ I knew What I@d been searching for all of my life I had it right here in front of my e

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

You'll have to stand perfectly still You have to close your eyes And when I am finished I don't believe you can go Everyone else in the world Would love me by now Would love me from day one But not you Everyone else in the world Would love me by now

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Gladys is still struggling to break through in her musical career. In this episode she feels how important the moral support of her dad is. She is also increasingly doubtful about her new manager, Dud. Read by Natasha Written by Bertie Illustrated by

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

The Wicked Uncle takes Jeremy and Jemima to an Easter Fair. What could possibly go wrong? Well almost anything. Of course Uncle Jeff is not really that wicked but he is both fun and irresponsible. Mum and Dad never feel comfortable when hes around, b

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

在阿凡达里面 潘多拉星球的人做爱 Okay,in Avatar,when they have sex on Pandora, 就是把辫子结合在一起 也就是说 they hook up their ponytails,so we know their ponytails 他们的辫子就像生殖器一样 are like their junk.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

天籁之音 when you say nothing at all It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I can never explain What I hear when you don't say a thing The smile on your face lets me know that

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Sure thing! 好的 Please call for help! I had my bag stolen. My bag was stolen. Somebody stole my bag. Who should I report it to? Where is the Lost and Found?失物招领处 What kind of bag? What kind of bag was it? What was in it? How much was in

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

BUENOS AIRES, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- Argentine football giants Boca Juniors are seeking a new coach after parting with Julio Cesar Falcioni on Monday. Former boss Carlos Bianchi, who led the club to three Copa Libertadores triumphs in four years in the

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A famous singer had been contracted to sing at a Paris opera house and ticket sales were booming[急速发展的]. In fact, the night of the concert, the house was packed; every ticket had been sold. The feeling of anticipation and excitement was in

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The World's Greatest Swordsman At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage. A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half. The crowd cheered. Then the second-place man sliced a fly i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A: I guess that we won't be going rollerblading today with all this rain! B: Yes, rollerblading in six inches of water would not be fun. What would you like to do instead? A: I think that maybe we could check out the local mall, grab some lunch, and

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

Daye,thank you so much for being here.Thanks for having me. 戴维 非常感谢你前来 感谢邀请 So much to talk about.First of all,I know you are just such a new york guy.I am,New york! 很多可以聊的 首先我知道你是个地道的纽约客

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀