Members of the class of 2013 university colleagues. 2013届毕业生们 大学同事们 Family, friends and honored guests please join me in welcoming the 47th vice president of United States. 家人们 朋友们 嘉宾们 请和我一起欢迎第47任

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

歌词如下: Take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks. I don't' care if i ever get back. 'Cause it's root, root, root for the home team. If they don't win, it's a shame. For it's one, two, three

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Hi,guys.Billy,thank you for being here. 嗨 各位 比利 谢谢你来做客 That was the first group hug in late night ever. 这是深夜第一个群抱 History.you broke barriers. 具有历史意义 你打破了屏障 That was exciting. 真让人激动

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

The weather of this weekend was good and comfortable with two sunny days. People could not wait to go out for a walk because it had been raining for such a long time. Some people went hiking, while others went to shopping or gathered together with fr

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

布兰妮最新单曲:Hold It Against Me 1月11日,布兰妮发行了全新单曲Hold It Against Me。令人惊叹的是,Hold it Against Me目前的电台点数已经突破307点,超过了Bad Romance以及Only Girl首播当天的总电台点数

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

时候老歌更具有感动人心的力量,正像这首歌的名字一样,long long way to go,1977年就成立的Def Leppard乐队一路走得漫长而坚定,直到04年还有精选集问世,这是值得我们敬仰的乐团。竞学网英文歌曲频道精彩推荐这首震撼人心的《长路漫漫》。 Def Leppard成立于1977年

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A Teens - Floorfiller Floorfiller A Teens Floorfiller Floorfiller Hey Mr. DJ, in case you forgot I came to get down So you better make it hot Cause I can't jump around when I hear groove killers When I'm out sitting down, it's a clear time stealer Gi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌曲 : Super trouper 艺人 : A Teens 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : Greatest hits 发行年代 : 2004 风格 : Pop Dance 介绍: 来自瑞典的A-Teens(阿巴少年组),自98年成立以来,不到两年便一飞冲天获得多项国际性奖项、专辑全球热卖的畅销成绩和与超级男孩

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Science and technology 科学技术 Crowdfunding science 集资科技 Many a mickle makes a muckle 积跬步致千里 These days, anyone can be a scientific philanthropist 眼下人人都是科技慈善家 NECESSITY, so the proverb has it, is the mot

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

PHILADELPHIA Democrats formally nominated Hillary Clinton for president on Tuesday, looking to move beyond the lingering anger that has brought protests and dissension to their convention as they unite behind the first female candidate to represent a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ronaldinho jeered in Atletico's 2-1 loss to Flamengo RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- Ronaldinho was the target of constant jeers by fans of his former club Flamengo on Wednesday as Flamengo defeated Atletico Mineiro 2-1 in Brazil's Serie A champ

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PYEONGCHANG, South Korea, July 7 (Xinhua) -- The citizens of Pyeongchang beamed with joy on early Thursday as their city was chosen to host the 2018 Winter Olympic Games at last after two failed attempts. A large crowd had gathered from early afterno

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

作文题目: 做你自己 Be Yourself 参考范文: Be Yourself In every school a top crowd sets the pace, while the others follow their lead.Lets say the top crowd decides that it is smart to wear bright red sweaters. Pretty soon everybody is w

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

英文歌词 there's something I've got to say 我有一些想说的 you always with me even though you far away 我觉得你总是在我身旁,尽管你我很遥远 talking you on my cell 在我的电话里讲话 just the sound of yuor vioce 就像是你的声音 makes my heart melt,oh girl

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

coldfeet紧张 例句: IgetcoldfeetwheneverIhavetospeakinfrontofacrowd. 每当我必须在众人面前说话时,我都会手脚发冷。 I'mgoingtoaskmybossforaraise,butIgetcoldfeet. 我打算要求老板给我加薪,但是我很紧张。 Igotc

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

模仿句子: It's difficult to imagine from the young affluent crowd around me here, but I'm sitting in the heart of one of Europe's worst-performing economies. It's not Greece. It's not Spain or Portugal. I'm in the icy northern fringes of Europe

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: Now to California, where a massive cleanup is getting underway in and around the town of Paradise, which was nearly wiped out by a deadly wildfire last fall. Disaster response officials say the country has not seen a toxic debris c

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

I'm here to talk about the next big thing, 我在这里要谈论另一件重要事情 because what we're finding out is that 因为我们发现 we have this capacity to report eyewitness accounts of what's going on in real time. 我们有能力根据目

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Eradicating these bad habits 改掉坏习惯 Isolating yourself. 孤立自己 Isolating yourself from social contact is a prettycommon response to feeling unhappy, but there's a large body of research thatsays it's the worst thing you can do. 从社交

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

我们是彼此的一切I am all about you~~( Aaron Carter) 13岁的Aaron Carter第一张最具代表性.里面的 Oh Aaron和Not too young, Not too old以及现在的这首I am all about you都是非常值得一听的。 I am all about you there's s

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲