《柯南脱口秀》第203期:超级喜欢你
英语课
Hi,guys.Billy,thank you for being here. 嗨 各位 比利 谢谢你来做客
That was the first group hug in late night ever. 这是深夜第一个群抱
History.you broke barriers 1. 具有历史意义 你打破了屏障
That was exciting. 真让人激动
Billy,as you know,I'm a huge fan of yours, 比利 你知道 我超级喜欢你
and Billy one the Street are absolutely incredible 2.Thank you. 你的“比利街头采访”真的太棒了 谢谢
You're so savvy 3 about pop culture.I really am. 你对大众文化的悟性特别好 真的
you really are.And you're modest. 真的是 你很谦虚
I'm curious,Oscar season starting to approach. 我很好奇 奥斯卡就要到了
Have you seen any Oscar movies?what are your opinions? 你看过什么奥斯卡电影了吗 你有什么看法
I'm so exhausted 4 already. 我已经累死了
You have no idea. 你没法想象
What have I seen?I saw "Interstellar",Ok.I think I'm still in the theater. 我看了什么 我看了《星际穿越》 感觉还在电影院呢
Did you like that? 你们喜欢吗
You have a terrible taste. 你品味太差
I know you have done a lot of movie with Christopher Nolan. 我知道你和克里斯托弗·诺兰合作了许多电影
He's a brilliant guy. 他是个非常有才华的人
That movie is four hours long. 那部电影4小时
n.障碍( barrier的名词复数 );屏障;栅栏;分界线
- The crowd had to stand behind barriers. 人群只好站在障碍物后面。
- the dissolution of barriers of class and race 阶级和种族隔阂的消除
adj.难以置信的,不可信的,极好的,大量的
- Some planets run at incredible speed.某些星球以难以置信的速度运行着。
- Her answer showed the most incredible stupidity.她的回答显示出不可思议的愚蠢。
v.知道,了解;n.理解能力,机智,悟性;adj.有见识的,懂实际知识的,通情达理的
- She was a pretty savvy woman.她是个见过世面的漂亮女人。
- Where's your savvy?你的常识到哪里去了?
标签:
脱口秀