《柯南脱口秀》第42期:很多铁杆粉丝
英语课
But also how does he know it's your shoes?It's ridiculous. 他要怎么知道那是你的鞋啊 简直荒唐
Look at the shoe.You know whose shoe that is?That makes no sense. 看这只鞋 知道这是谁的鞋吗 根本没道理
Ok,you have such hard-core fans.Your show has such hard-core fans, 你有很铁杆的粉丝 聚集也有很多铁杆粉丝
You probably have to be careful about spoilers.There must be some that want spoilers. 你可能得小心不剧透吧 肯定有人想听剧透
There must be some desperately 1 afraid you're going to tell them a spoiler when they don't want to hear it. 也有很不想听剧透的 不希望你说剧透的
The show is based on these amazing book by George Martin so we have the fans that have read the books and they're very protective about it. 因为剧集是改编自乔治·马丁的书 有些粉丝读过原著 对此很有保护欲
And they also like to know more than anyone else. 他们想知道更多
I did the thing with spoilers,because we're not allowed to say anything,of course.I would never say anything. 有次我剧透 我们是不许剧透的 我也不会说
But sometimes it's fun to just tease 2 them a little bit.And I was in Stockholm. 但有时候逗逗他们也挺好玩的 我在斯德哥尔摩
And I was doing this thing,this press for HBO Nordic as it's called there. 我当时在为HBO做宣传
And at the end of this interview I was in this hotel room and I saw this stuffed animal,a duck. 在酒店接受一个采访 到最后我看到一只鸭子毛绒玩具
And I pulled it up and I said oh,this is just a little spoiler for the book readers. 我给拿起来 我说 这是给原著党的小小剧透
This duck,think about it.And then,I forgot about it. 这只鸭子 想想看 然后 我给这事忘了
A friend called me what's that thing about a duck?It was online. 有个朋友打电话问我 那个鸭子什么意思啊 已经传到网上了
Then it went online and those like all of these,you know debating it and these guys saying,I know exactly what that is.That's awesome 3! 我上网一看 大家各种议论 有些人说 我知道什么意思 太赞了
But you completely random 4?It was,You could pick up a carrot and go,look for this. 你其实就乱说的 就是 你当时就算拿根胡萝卜也可以那么说
And they would be like I know what that means.Exactly.That's so mean.No. 也会有人说 我知道是什么意思 是啊 你坏死了 不是
adv.极度渴望地,绝望地,孤注一掷地
- He was desperately seeking a way to see her again.他正拼命想办法再见她一面。
- He longed desperately to be back at home.他非常渴望回家。
vt.戏弄,取笑,挑逗,撩拨;n.戏弄人者
- The other boys tease him because he is fat.因为他很胖,所以其他男生都取笑他。
- His friends used to tease him about his tatty clothes.他的朋友过去常常笑话他破旧的衣服。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
标签:
脱口秀