《柯南脱口秀》第34期:必须做波比操
英语课
They should be left where they are.Leave them where they are. 它们应该待在原地 让它们待在原地
But the trainer did promise me by July I would look like Robert Downey Jr in Iron Man. 但是训练师向我承诺 到了七月 我看起来会像《钢铁侠》的小罗伯特·唐尼
I assume he met not in the suit. 我觉得他的意思是不穿战衣
Because I would feel kind of silly walking around in the red tin thing. 因为我觉得穿着红铁皮到处走挺傻的
But by July.By July.yeah.You're going to be ripped.I'm going to be ripped.I'm going to be,you know. 到七月时 到七月时 是的 你会成为筋肉人 我会成为筋肉人 你知道
What is he having you doing?because everyone has different techniques. 他让你做了什么 因为每个人的技巧都不一样
Is it just weights?Is it also.It's cross training is what it is and I had to do something called a Burpee. 只有哑铃吗 还是说 是交叉训练 我必须做波比操
Are you familiar with that?I am familiar with the Burpee. 你听说过吗 我听说过波比操
Yeah,I had to do a Burpee,which I thought involved him just patting me on the back. 我必须做波比操 我以为只是他拍拍我的后背
But apparently,you have to do a push-up and get into crouch 1 position 但是 显然你得做俯卧撑 然后蹲着
and clap your hands over the top of your head.You look like an idiot. 在头顶拍手 你看起来像个傻子
Yes,no,anyone who,I mean,you feel stupid.It has an embarrassing name,the Burpee. 是的 任何人 你感觉很傻 名字也很囧 波比操
They should have called it something,the should called the Hi,Hey!Just some cool noise. 他们应该取别的名字 应该叫“嗨耶” 某种很酷的声响
And,yeah,you got to jump up and then your legs burn.Everything burns out. 你跳起来 燃烧腿上的脂肪 燃烧全身的脂肪
That's the idea of the new exercise technique,burn out everything at once. 这是这种新锻炼技巧的理念 一次燃烧全身脂肪
I can't move.I can't believe I was able to walk out here. 我动不了 我都不敢相信我能走出来
I know,you had the exercise,I mean the massage 2 chair.Massage chair. 我知道 但是你躺了按摩椅 按摩椅
Please,please,can I have a free one of those? 拜托了 能免费送我一把吗
You have to name the company.I don't know,what's that. 你必须提到那家公司叫什么 我不知道 什么
Brookstone,Brookstone,it's Brookstone,Brookstone. 布鲁克斯东 布鲁克斯东 是布鲁克斯东 布鲁克斯东
标签:
脱口秀