Luke -9 1When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. 3He told them: Take nothing for the journey--

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_21 1After we had torn ourselves away from them, we put out to sea and sailed straight to Cos. The next day we went to Rhodes and from there to Patara. 2We found a ship crossing over to Phoenicia, went on board and set sail. 3After s

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

My own true love (Aah-aah-aah-aah, aah-aah-aah-aah) My own true love My own true love At last I've found you My own true love No lips but yours No arms but yours Will ever lead me Through Heaven's doo

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

W: Look! There are playing The Matrix today. M: You are right, look at the crowd. Do you think we will be able to get tickets? W: I don't know. If we can't, we can buy from ticket scalpers . M: No way. I'd rather go to another movie house. W: Come o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

They ran through the crowd. They ran down the stairs to Track 13. They were five feet from the train's door. The door closed. The train left the station. So close, Max said. They went back upstairs. They looked at the schedule. Another train was leav

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Chapter 25 - Vereshchgin Toward nine oclock in the morning, when the troops were already moving through Moscow, nobody came to the count any more for instructions. Those who were able to get away were going of their own accord, those who remained beh

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Like, not that there's anything wrong with that, 就像,并非是因为那有什么不对, but my mom, she's like, like, 但是我妈妈,她就像,像是 why do you have to wear pants that, like, 你为什么要穿上那样的裤子 objectify

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Business. 商业。 Nightclubs. 夜店。 Getting down globally. 全球来袭。 Western nightclubs eye Asia, and clever technology. 西方国家的夜店在盯上亚洲的同时,也在完善相关技术。 FEW businesses are as local as nightclubs

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Ouch! he yelled. This is harder than it looks. 哎哟!他大叫。这比看上去难多了。 But soon he got the hang of this and he got better and better. 但不一会他就掌握了窍门,耍得越来越好。 Raisin couldn't believe her eyes.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

Tens of thousands of European Union supporters sang, danced and marched their way down the streets of London on Saturday to protest the United Kingdom's vote to leave the EU. 周六,成千上万的欧盟支持者又唱又跳,一路向着伦敦大街

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Colosseum standing proudly in Sydney Harbour 罗马剧场挺立在美丽的悉尼港 DesignCrowd launched a competition for people to remove popular attractions into new cities. DesignCrowd网站(设计群组网站)发起了一个活动:鼓励

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

总理在报告中回顾了2015年经济社会发展、介绍了十三五时期主要目标任务和重大举措,并列出了2016年的重点工作。 今年的《政府工作报告》中,一带一路、三严三实、四个全面、五大发展理

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dream you to life-Jordyn Taylor To life to life to life Mmmm Its 3 am 3 am Im half asleep I start to feel Start to feel you next to me Lying here in the dark Somethin dont feel that right Cos its too many times a broken heart Too many times Thats too

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Fiorentina get first win at Genoa in 30 years ROME, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- Fiorentina chalked up their first win in thirty years at Genoa with a 1-0 win on Thursday. Manuel Pasqual scored the only goal to award the visitors their first away win this seas

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Ladies' Paradise by ?mile Zola 左拉《女士乐园》 ?mile Zola was among the authors admired by Joseph Stalin. The mixture of the innocent country girl thrust into city life and struggle are reminiscent of Fantine in Les Misrables, while the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

有些问题难以解决,但是很多数字短语会有所帮助。今天,酷酷少儿英语就来说说关于数字2的短语。数字2在英文中是two。 1、put two and two together 根据事实推理 例句:If we put two and two together,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

比利乔尔 ( Billy Joel,全名:William Martin Billy Joel,威廉马丁比利乔尔,1949年5月9日 ),美国天才歌手、钢琴家、作曲和作词家。 It's nine o'clock on a Saturday The regular crowd shuffles in There's an old ma

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

It is not every day you get a chance to see the Queen of England so when you do, the pressure is on to find a way to remember it forever. For a 14-year-old quick-thinking boy in Belfast, Ireland, that way was to snap a selfie with the very unsuspecti

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A:How are you getting along with Mary now? 你和Mary现在相处的如何? B:Nottoobad.Itpassesinacrowd. 不错,还过得去。 A:What'sup?Irememberedyouweregettingalongwell. 你们怎么搞的?我记得你们一直挺好的。 B:Themorewestay

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

If the neighbors down the road call up And say the music's cranked a little loud If the tin roof's a-rocking just apologize And invite 'em all down If your front yard's full of park cars And they can hear you clear to town It might seem a little rowd

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐