Lesson B Welcome! Let's talk. Morning! Hi, morning! I'm Summer. I'm from the USA. Thanks. Welcome! Welcome to China. I'm from the USA. Thanks. Magic box Hong Kong Macao New York London Paris Let's chant. Welcome! Welcome. Welcome. You are welcome! We

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语二年级上册(一起)

有声名著之双城记 CHAPTER XIV The Honest Tradesman TO the eyes of Mr. Jeremiah Cruncher, sitting on his stool in Fleet Street with his grisly urchin beside him, a vast number and variety of objects in movement were every day presented. Who coul

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 有声名著之双城记

1. Angry protests over the burning of Korans at a US base are continuing for a sixth day in Afghanistan. At least two people were killed and seven NATO troops wounded as people in a crowd of demonstrators fired on police and threw grenades at a nearb

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(二月)

Diogenes and Alexander Lying on the bare earth, shoeless, bearded, half-naked, he looked like a beggar or a lunatic.He was one, but not the other. He had opened his eyes with the sun at dawn, scratched,done his business like a dog at the roadside, wa

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

3. The Warlock's Hairy Heart 3.《男巫的毛心脏》 There was once a handsome, rich and talented young warlock, who observed that his friends grew foolish when they fell in love, gambolling and preening, losing their appetites and their dignity. 从

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 诗翁彼豆故事集

第一, 迷你对话 A: I dont know why I get a stage fright when I speak to a large crowd of people. 我不知道为何我对着一群人说话,我就会怯场。 B: Thats the case with many people. 许多人都是如此。 A: And when you are a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

When You Start to Pursue Your Dreams 追逐梦想 You'll start meeting other people who chose to pursue their dreams, too. 你会遇到一些跟你一样也在追寻梦想的人。 There are lots of cool people out hereon the ragged edge. This is whe

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Carmen: Hi, Im looking for Waldo. I was told that he comes in here from time to time. Have you seen him? Antonio: Waldo? I havent seen him in a while. He comes in sometimes, but its pretty hit-and-miss. Carmen: I cant seem to pin him down. Every time

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Do you fear the force of the wind? Hamilton Garland Do you fear the force of the wind? Do you fear the slash of the rain? Go face them and fight them. Be savage again. Go hungry and cold like the wolf. Go wade like the crane: The palms of your hands

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

After friends of mine landed at busy Newwark Airport, they were unable to attract the attention of any porters to help with their luggage. In desperation, the husband took out a five-dollar bill and w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

英文热门单曲:Rihanna - Where have you been I've been everywhere, man 我曾走遍天涯海角 Looking for someone 只为寻找某个可以 Someone who can please me Love me all night 取悦我,宠爱我一生的人 I've been everywhere, man

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Rihanna《Where Have You Been》 《Where Have You Been》是Rihanna 演唱的歌曲,这首歌曲是一首充满异域风情的舞曲,收录在专辑《Talk That Talk》中,于2011年11月21日发行。 i've been everywhere, man Looking for som

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

to keep one's eye on the ball eye-opener 我们再给大家介绍一个又eye组成的俗语:To keep one's eye on the ball。To keep one's eye on the ball这个常用语原先是来自球类运动,如

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Learn to Stand on Your Own Feet In every school a top crowd sets the pace, while the others follow their lead. Let's say the top crowd decides that it is smart to wear bright red sweaters.Pretty soon everybody is wearing a bright red sweater. There i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

The Wanted 是英国新晋男子偶像团体,团体组建于2009年,签约环球音乐旗下。 Have you seen that girl? 你有没有看过那个女孩? Have you seen her? 有没有看过她? She's the freakiest thing, you gotta meet her 她是

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Saw you standing there in the crowd tonight Your smile would just carry me away to a flight Into the sky, above the clouds The stars were all shining bright in my heart This is a love song for you and me On this cold cold winter night Wish you are wi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Song:A Sad Song Artist:September You got your clothes and your books and your empty smile You took your time but you're finally out Now I can breathe, I can dance, I can run amok You think I'm cruel but you know that I'm right 'Cause we were ordi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Crowd-Sourced Funding Provides 'Kickstart' to New Business Ventures WASHINGTON Yael Krigman is equal-parts baker and businesswoman. She sells her treats through her company's website. She was a lawyer but she knew she was onto something when her home

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

英语作文 Good manners are necessary because one is judged by his manners. Ones manners not only show what kind of education he has received and what his social position is, but they also tend to show what his nature is. Good manners means good behav

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Wk 21 (21 May 1927) First Solo Non-Stop Atlantic FlightThis Week in HistoryCharles Lindbergh becomes the first person to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic Ocean. In 1927, Charles A. Lindbergh became the first person to fly solo non-stop across th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports