Our story today is The Riverman. It was written by Stewart Edward White. Here is Shep O' Neal with our story. I first met him in a small lumber town. I was sitting in front of a hotel watching people pass by. It was a warm day. Now and then a group

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听美国故事练听力

Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton. Welcome to Entertainment, which this week has a sports theme. We're going to be finding out about how noise from spectators at sports events affects players or competitors taking part in a sport. Sandy Wilson It's b

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Unit 51 Don't be swayed by the crowd. Unit 51 别受大伙的影响 Researchers say that if you eat with a large crowd,you usually eat more.It's as if sharing a bountiful meal stimulates the appetite.No,we're not suggesting that you isolate yourself

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Dialogue: Xiao Gao and Jing Jing are at Jing Jings friends party, but Xiao Gao doesnt know anyone besides Jing Jing 小高和京晶一起参加京晶朋友的派对,但是小高并不认识除京晶以外的其他人 JJ:Okay, Xiao Gao, go work the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue: JJ:Okay, Xiao Gao, go work the crowd. XG:No way! I dont know anyone here! Im way too shy. JJ:How about I give you some mingling tips? XG:Okay, I could definitely use some help. JJ:First, you should turn that frown upside down. Are you liste

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton. Welcome to Entertainment, which this week has a sports theme. We're going to be finding out about how noise from spectators at sports events affects players or competitors taking part in a sport. Sandy Wilson It's be

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

In that moment, Debi said she felt her own ambitions shift. 黑梅特尔说,在那一刻她感到自己心里的希望破灭了。 As Debi told me, It seemed like if this extraordinary woman couldn't make it work, who could? 她说:如果连这么出

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

How can I ever try, if I'm always awake through the night Come inside, come inside You are my comfort and where I confide If it feels so wrong, why do I know I'm where I belong So don't fade away Here where I lay You built the wall Here in my home So

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

1. A two-minute standing ovation marked the end for Eliot Spitzer and the beginning for David Paterson as New York's governor. Paterson has been sworn in as the state's first black governor after Spitzer left the post amid a prostitution scandal. Th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(三)月

Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart 真令人惊异 你可以一语说中我的心事 Without saying a word, you can light up the dark 不需要任何语言 你能成为黑暗中的光明 Try as I may I could never explain 试着解释我无

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

We've Seen This Election Before, In Classic Movies play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0005:04repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. ROBER

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

As the train was going into the depot, I placed myself on the platform of the car in front of the one in which I had been riding, and opposite the stranger, 当火车驶入车站后,我下了车,站在我刚坐的那列火车卧铺车厢前面月台

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Chapter 23 - A brawl among workmen From an unfinished house on the Varvarka, the ground floor of which was a dramshop, came drunken shouts and songs. On benches round the tables in a dirty little room sat some ten factory hands. Tipsy and perspiring,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Host: Hello everyone, and welcome to open mic night! Youre in for a real treat as weve got a lot of great comics here with us tonight. First up, we have a very funny man coming straight from the state of Montana, Robert Hicks! A: Thank you, everyone!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

迷你对话: A: I can look anybody in the face because Ive done nothing to make me feel guilty or something. 我可以坦然面对任何人,因为我从来不干亏心等诸如此类的事情。 B: There are not so many people like you. 像您这样

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

J: Are you following me? S: I saw you at the brew, and I didn't know that you were back. J: I'm back. S: Are you all right? J: Better. Yeah. I was gonna come by and see you this afternoon. S: Why didn't you? J: You had company. Garrett Reynolds. I sa

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

英语学习笔记: keep about 继续履行职责 keep abreast of 保持与。。并列的位置 keep after 表示紧紧追赶 keep aloof 避开,不参与 keep away from 远离 She is very ill, but she still keeps about. 她虽然病得很重,但仍

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Out of the Rolling Ocean the Crowd Out of the rolling ocean the crowd a drop gently to me, Whispering I love you, before long I die, I have traveld a long way merely to look on you to touch you, For I could not die till I once lookd on you, For I fea

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

今天我们要学的词是standing ovation。 Standing ovation起立鼓掌。The blind pianist earned a standing ovation for his performance, 这位盲人钢琴家演奏结束后,全场起立鼓掌致敬。美国国务卿希拉里.克林顿周末参

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

拉丁情歌王子Enrique Iglesias热单《Finally Found You》MV首播,安叔在整首歌曲中向我们讲述了一个孩童时期青梅竹马,然而在长大之后,终于又在茫茫人群中相遇的故事,MV中Enrique更是大秀好身材,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲